PDA

View Full Version : Which Finals would you like to see most?

elementally morale
09-16-2020, 12:04 AM
Vote. Tell us why.

FireDavidKahn
09-16-2020, 12:11 AM
I wanna see LeBron destroy Riley just for the lulz.

elementally morale
09-16-2020, 12:18 AM
I'm not sure. That's the idea behind this thread.

I started watching the game in the very early 80s. Was a Laker fan for a very long time. At first I wanted them to win every year. But I've seen 10 championships. So after the 10th... I'm fine. I started not to care that much about the Lakers actually winning the games. Just wanted to see great basketball. My favorite players have been non-Lakers in the past 5 or so years. On the current team... I like Kuzma for some odd reason... I like Caruso and Rondo... and I think that's it. Danny Green I'm okay with. LeBron is a great player but I don't like watching him play. And Lakers basketball these years is just not very entertaining. Sure, they good. But... I just don't care that much.

On the other hand, Nuggets basketball is beautiful. And Jokic is my favorite player in the league. Well... it was him and Embiid... but Jokic clearly took over.

So I think I'll be rooting for the Nuggets but won't be sad if the Lakers win. Whichever team wins, I want them to win it all. But I have to choose... so I'm going with Nuggets.

As for the East, the Heat is the better story. So I'll choose them. But I don't really care, as the Celtics are also a likable team. Anyway... I know I'm in the minority, but I'll choose Nuggets - Heat

NBAGOAT
09-16-2020, 12:18 AM
nuggets heat for silver's nightmare and two huge underdog teams having a chance to win. We would get a lot of asterisk talk

imdaman99
09-16-2020, 12:20 AM
nuggets heat for silver's nightmare and two huge underdog teams having a chance to win. We would get a lot of asterisk talk

This. Send Adam Silver back to his coffin, that freak.

elementally morale
09-16-2020, 02:36 AM
9 Heat
8 Nuggets
7 Lakers
6 Celtics

out of 15 votes so far. Interesting.