PDA

View Full Version : Quotes from Clippers fan (GAME 7 REACTIONS)

AirTupac
09-16-2020, 12:21 AM
Various quotes by Clip fans tonight:

Quote:
Paul George: 'We're still in the driver seat. It's not a panic mode'

Uhhh, dude, maybe you should be in panic mode. The only thing you're saving your energy for at this point is fishing.

The most depressing part is that we as fans really don't deserve this. We deserve real success for once in our lives, not this pathetic embarrassment. I don't even care about the players' legacies, I care about the people who suffered through the Sterling era, the Lob City meltdowns, only to be "rewarded" with this. It's incredibly unfair.

What scares me isn't even the score, it's the fact that zero adjustments were made. You'd think Doc would be coaching for his job right now, but instead it's like he knows his job is secure no matter what, so he doesn't have to change anything.

"Grand opening, grand closing"

"I’m calling it. George has a bad shooting game, Denver takes the lead going to 4th but starts playing not to lose. Lou Will gets hot, Clips tighten the defense, Kawhi with dagger pull ups, Clips win."

"Tonight is our Super Bowl. It is that important."

I believe in curses

Proctor
09-16-2020, 12:22 AM
The virginity oozing from these quotes.

Almost as cringe inducing as the stuff you read come from Clutchfans. :yaohappy:

Tobio-Star
09-16-2020, 12:32 AM
Honestly I feel bad for genuine Clippers fans. They took a L that only belonged to Kawhi and LeHaters

Spurs m8
09-16-2020, 12:41 AM

Almost as cringe inducing as the stuff you read come from Clutchfans. :yaohappy:

Between the virginity of those quotes and the virginity of OP, I cant even handle it

Proctor
09-16-2020, 12:42 AM
Between the virginity of those quotes and the virginity of OP, I cant even handle it
:roll:

TheCalmInsanity
09-16-2020, 12:49 AM
honestly though, eat it up. we deserved to lose. when you disrespect a team when you're up 3-1 and up 19... one loss is understandable. doing it again in the same exact fashion? entitlement. i didn't even care about game 7 tbh. Nuggets were competing and we weren't. last year's team was more fun to watch, they actually had heart haha

bobopenguin
09-16-2020, 12:54 AM
i am surprised there's actually a thing called clipper fans.

1987_Lakers
09-16-2020, 12:58 AM
honestly though, eat it up. we deserved to lose. when you disrespect a team when you're up 3-1 and up 19... one loss is understandable. doing it again in the same exact fashion? entitlement. i didn't even care about game 7 tbh. Nuggets were competing and we weren't. last year's team was more fun to watch, they actually had heart haha

That's what I don't understand, how do u become a team that overachieved last season with tons of heart to a team that became complacent once you added 2 stars? Guess they thought talent would bail them out at the end of the day.

Basketball r Us
09-16-2020, 01:02 AM
LA will always belong to the Lakers. Seattle Clippers ?

AirTupac
09-16-2020, 01:05 AM

Shut the fukkkk up trash can

warriorfan
09-16-2020, 01:16 AM

:roll:

And1AllDay
09-16-2020, 01:18 AM

:oldlol:
:oldlol:

GimmeThat
09-16-2020, 01:26 AM
apparently Clippers fan are allergic to the hanger steak tacos

AirTupac
09-16-2020, 01:34 PM
when i die i want doc rivers to lower the casket, so he can let me down one last time."

lmao