PDA

View Full Version : Doc Rivers went out after game 6 with players and ate and watched NFL and didnt plan!

AirTupac
09-16-2020, 11:21 AM
AMAZING WORK COACH!! Get your mind of game 7 cause you knew your entire team was a buncha beta fakkits like PG.

rawimpact
09-16-2020, 11:32 AM
That's the problem with player-coaches unless they're in their golden years.

Shogon
09-16-2020, 11:32 AM
No, this can't be true. Is it really? LOL.

BigtimeNBAFan
09-16-2020, 11:36 AM
Wouldn't surprise me. His team was not ready to play. Where was the urgency. Just an absolute embarrassment from players and a coach who should have risen to the moment.

AirTupac
09-16-2020, 11:48 AM
No, this can't be true. Is it really? LOL.

Thats what Doris and whats his name were talking about and PRAISING DOC for that suave style of coaching. Im sure someone can find a clip of it. It went something like "Doc wanted to a book a dinner with the team so they didnt have to plan anything after game 6, win or lose. They had a nice evening with the team, watching football. Not talking about basketball. Theres a few Clipper players who are (I think he said Ram fans) so Doc made a ton of money too!! HAHA - Announcer with Doris praising Doc.

pandiani17
09-16-2020, 11:48 AM
Doc Rivers went to the Clippers as the coach who would get them to the next level. Seven years later he is still trying. He should be packing his things by this time, the Clippers need a different coach, someone better with X and O's who will make adjustments and changes before, after and during games. He's a good motivational coach, good with the players, but what I pointed out is a big weakness. He has been underachieving with the Clippers for years, they had the best roster in the league and they came short. They need a change.

Whoah10115
09-16-2020, 11:51 AM
Yeah I don't think Doris or anyone else said he didn't plan.

light
09-16-2020, 11:58 AM
AMAZING WORK COACH!! Get your mind of game 7 cause you knew your entire team was a buncha beta fakkits like PG.

He was probably trying to get his players to relax a little bit and bond over football.