PDA

View Full Version : Trade PG and Lou Will for Blake and D Rose

PeroAntic
09-16-2020, 04:30 PM
Guaranteed ring. :banana:

rawimpact
09-16-2020, 04:35 PM
Blake wouldnt even last until the playoffs before getting injured.

I think the clippers staff would protest his return

Even if healthy they would lose first round.

PeroAntic
09-16-2020, 04:50 PM
With Rose and Blake they get leadership, post presence and clutch ability, which is what they need badly. Kawhi is no leader and PG is injury prone too.

Reportedly Blake is 100 percent again. Bring him back!

rawimpact
09-16-2020, 04:52 PM
You'd be better off trading PG and Lou for Westbrook and Covington and a filler

HBK_Kliq_2
09-16-2020, 04:55 PM
I'm thinking they need to trade for Chris Paul.

PeroAntic
09-16-2020, 05:01 PM
You'd be better off trading PG and Lou for Westbrook and Covington and a filler

Sounds good in theory but Westbrook is shook at this point, he will never overcome his insecurity and ego issues.

BigtimeNBAFan
09-16-2020, 05:02 PM
Blake wouldnt even last until the playoffs before getting injured.

I think the clippers staff would protest his return

Even if healthy they would lose first round.

Yeah Blake and Rose have spent their careers being injured. Before you even get to the discussion of how good would that team be, you have to account for the odds of whether they'll even be on the court in the playoffs. Blake Griffin has gotten injured in the playoffs the last 3 times he has been there. Rose obviously has serious injury issues.

And what is the argument either of them are any better in the playoffs than Paul George? George has struggled recently, but has had more playoff success than either of them.

HylianNightmare
09-16-2020, 05:24 PM
Somehow worse off

RRR3
09-16-2020, 05:24 PM
With Rose and Blake they get leadership, post presence and clutch ability, which is what they need badly. Kawhi is no leader and PG is injury prone too.

Reportedly Blake is 100 percent again. Bring him back!
:roll: :roll: :roll: Ask CP3 about Flake in clutch moments.

PeroAntic
09-16-2020, 05:28 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll: Ask CP3 about Flake in clutch moments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTfXoh0yqQo

Lob city Blake and today's Blake are different animals.

LukeWalton
09-16-2020, 08:06 PM
no way, Blake is too injury prone and a chemistry killer.
D-rose would be a nice solid 6th man.

NBAGOAT
09-16-2020, 08:08 PM
The pistons celebrate if this happens. They go from tanking/stuck in mediocrity to being a free agency destination. George can still attract another star quite easily.

PeroAntic
09-16-2020, 08:36 PM
The pistons celebrate if this happens. They go from tanking/stuck in mediocrity to being a free agency destination. George can still attract another star quite easily.

Blake is better than PG and Rose is better than Lou. The only question is fitness really. Blake and Rose basically solve the playmaking problem of the Clippers, as well as the squad's general lack of character. PG has been exposed.

Kiddlovesnets
09-17-2020, 12:48 AM
Nobody wants Griffin really, he is too injury-prone and will not be playing in the postseason at all. They are better off just send PG back to OKC for CP3, would be fun if that happens, imagine the meme of CP3 in Clippers uniform again.

PeroAntic
09-17-2020, 07:33 AM
Griffin had a career best season in 2018/19. How quickly people forget.

imdaman99
09-17-2020, 12:26 PM
I appreciate your threads OP. But if you give either of those guys major minutes, they will get hurt. It's been proven. You can't depend on them.

BigtimeNBAFan
09-17-2020, 01:04 PM
I appreciate your threads OP. But if you give either of those guys major minutes, they will get hurt. It's been proven. You can't depend on them.

Yep. On top of being inferior players, they were are two unreliable players. There is a reason the Clippers traded Blake Griffin for peanuts.