PDA

View Full Version : lebron is really about to win probably the easiest chip in nba history

Rudeboy3
09-16-2020, 05:25 PM
Let's be honest with our selves here, the nuggets are a cute story but they aren't beating the lakers. If the lakers beat them lebron would have gotten through beating these weak ass teams

1st round= Tired Blazers without defense and injured Lillard

2nd round= Trash Rockets without rim protection for him and AD

3rd round= Extremely tired Denver without rim protection for him and AD.

Then you get to the finals, where they'll play a good team in the east without a top 10 player against two top 5 players. I personally can't wait for when bronsexuals start gassing up 25-year-old jokic and 23 year old murray like they're modern-day shaq and penny, so they can make it seem lebron beating them was impressive, "when lebron beat jokic and Jamal, that made him the GOAT right there"-Bronsexual. Lebron once again proving why he's a fraud

RRR3
09-16-2020, 05:27 PM
How’d Yanny do against the Heat?

red1
its been a rough playoffs for you :roll:

giannis is trash

BigtimeNBAFan
I seriously wonder if anyone on this site isn't a troll.

red1
09-16-2020, 05:28 PM

https://media.tenor.com/images/417715538a572432f53deeb681d5a425/tenor.gif

Rudeboy3
09-16-2020, 05:28 PM

giannis is trash

your mums head game is trash, he got injured in game 3 and reinjured in game 4 after dropping 19 in 11 minutes, he was finally hitting his stride and got injured

Rudeboy3
09-16-2020, 05:29 PM

how's this trolling? please tell me why this isn't the easiest road for a potential championship team in nba history, every team the lakers have played against have been mediocre

NBAGOAT
09-16-2020, 05:29 PM
i mean jokic and murray beat the clippers, they deserve some praise lol. I would definitely not call them shaq and penny but have problem saying they might even be better than webber/bibby

RRR3
09-16-2020, 05:30 PM
your mums head game is trash, he got injured in game 3 and reinjured in game 4 after dropping 19 in 11 minutes, he was finally hitting his stride and got injured
Lmao he was basically statpadding in garbage time. ~23 PPG on 50.5 TS% during the first 3 games :roll:

Yanny=god tier choker.

red1
09-16-2020, 05:30 PM

he's dogshit.

tell the kid to learn a move or two.

or better yet how to hit an open shot.

Rudeboy3
09-16-2020, 05:31 PM
i mean jokic and murray beat the clippers, they deserve some praise lol. I would definitely not call them shaq and penny but have problem saying they might even be better than webber/bibby

the clippers were up 3-1 and choked away major leads in game 5 and 6, the nuggets didn't beat the clippers, clipper beat themselves

red1
09-16-2020, 05:31 PM
Lmao he was basically statpadding in garbage time. ~23 PPG on 50.5 TS% during the first 3 games :roll:

Yanny=god tier choker.

people dont even care about giannis, we've already moved on from his choke :roll:

Rudeboy3
09-16-2020, 05:32 PM

Yanny=god tier choker.

game 3 doesn't count, twisted his ankle, and affected him through out and how do you stat pad in the first 11 minutes of a game? He was feasting in game 4, he figured out the heat but got injured sadly

Rudeboy3
09-16-2020, 05:33 PM
people dont even care about giannis, we've already moved on from his choke :roll:

people don't care? So i guess that's why every team/fan is begging for him to join their shitty organization. You'd probably buss a nutt if giannis join whatever shit team you support, you'd become his biggest fan cuck :lol

AlternativeAcc.
09-16-2020, 05:33 PM
Toughest 1st round matchup for top seed ever

Toughest 2nd round matchup ever .

And now the red hot Nuggets fresh off defeating the most stacked team in the league.. led by the best C in the league and the best guard of the playoffs (plus elite role players and chemistry)

All of this without home court advantage

Lebrons in his 17th season. No breaks.

EAsIEsT rING Eva

:yaohappy:

No wonder you're a ganus stan. You're autistic :oldlol:

RRR3
09-16-2020, 05:34 PM
Yanny literally turns into Evan Turner every playoffs and OP thinks he’s better than Hakeem

SouBeachTalents
09-16-2020, 05:35 PM
It would've been if he had to face Giannis in the Finals, but that chump could barely lead his team to a win in the 2nd round

RRR3
09-16-2020, 05:36 PM
It would've been if he had to face Giannis in the Finals, but that chump could barely lead his team to a win in the 2nd round
G Anus versus the Lakers defense :roll:

Dude would be looking like DeSagana Diop

Rudeboy3
09-16-2020, 05:37 PM

And now the red hot Nuggets fresh off defeating the most stacked team in the league.. led by the best C in the league and the best guard of the playoffs (plus elite role players and chemistry)

EAsIEsT rING Eva

u are beyond delusional if you believe the shit you just wrote,m especially the part about the blazers being the toughest 8th seed ever, foh. They were a joke of a team with no defence what so ever and Lillard got injured around game 3, it was a piss easy series.

jlip
09-16-2020, 05:37 PM
As I alluded to in an earlier thread, threads like this one demonstrate the only reason why people hype up individuals such as Kawhi. Yes. He is a great, and dare I say, an all time great player, but he gets as much attention as he does primarily because LeBron haters are desperate to see someone else dethrone him.

Rudeboy3
09-16-2020, 05:38 PM

not giannis fault that bud if retarded, bledose sucks, the team forgets how to shoot past the 1st round and that he got injured in game 3. Only middleton and lopez showed up, lebron can't even make the playoffs without AD, foh

Rudeboy3
09-16-2020, 05:39 PM
As I alluded to in an earlier thread, threads like this one demonstrate the only reason why people hype up individuals such as Kawhi. Yes. He is a great, and dare I say, an all time great player, but he gets as much attention as he does primarily because LeBron haters are desperate to see someone else dethrone him.

Dethrone him from what exactly? The nikka hasn't won anything since 2016, didn't even make the playoffs last year. Can't dethrone someone who isn't sitting on a throne

RRR3
09-16-2020, 05:39 PM
not giannis fault that bud if retarded, bledose sucks, the team forgets how to shoot past the 1st round and that he got injured in game 3. Only middleton and lopez showed up, lebron can't even make the playoffs without AD, foh
G Anus got outplayed by Jae Crowder :roll:

Rudeboy3
09-16-2020, 05:41 PM
Yanny literally turns into Evan Turner every playoffs and OP thinks he’s better than Hakeem

He is better than hakeem, compare Giannis first 7 years to hakeems 7 years and Giannis runs away with it by a mile, Hakeem in today's league be basically be Skinnier embiid with better endurance. Giannis can actually handle the ball, hakeem can't. Hakeem is lucky he played in the shit 90s cause if he was splaying today he would just be another average center.

RRR3
09-16-2020, 05:45 PM
Yanny is quite literally the biggest choker in the league atm. He can’t even score on 40 year old midgets in international play :roll:

But sure he’s better than a top 10 GOAT :yaohappy:

AlternativeAcc.
09-16-2020, 05:45 PM
u are beyond delusional if you believe the shit you just wrote,m especially the part about the blazers being the toughest 8th seed ever, foh. They were a joke of a team with no defence what so ever and Lillard got injured around game 3, it was a piss easy series.

Only an 8 seed due to injuries, same team made the WCFs last year

Funny how the narrative changes so quickly when LeBron goes out west. From bloodbath conference to easiest road ever?

Yikes

fourkicks44
09-16-2020, 05:48 PM

:oldlol:

RRR3
09-16-2020, 05:50 PM
Only an 8 seed due to injuries, same team made the WCFs last year

Funny how the narrative changes so quickly when LeBron goes out west. From bloodbath conference to easiest road ever?

Yikes
I mean he’s a Yanny stan. He’s got a very warped view of everything. Yanny getting sodomized by Jae Crowder is somehow more impressive than LeBron shitting on two recent MVPs :oldlol:

ArbitraryWater
09-16-2020, 05:55 PM
Damn, all of a sudden everyone trash

Reality: 2-3 all stars faced every round bahaha

r0drig0lac
09-16-2020, 06:08 PM

giannis is trash

:lol

elementally morale
09-16-2020, 06:21 PM
Let's be honest with our selves here, the nuggets are a cute story but they aren't beating the lakers. If the lakers beat them lebron would have gotten through beating these weak ass teams

Then you get to the finals, where they'll play a good team in the east without a top 10 player against two top 5 players. I personally can't wait for when bronsexuals start gassing up 25-year-old jokic and 23 year old murray like they're modern-day shaq and penny, so they can make it seem lebron beating them was impressive, "when lebron beat jokic and Jamal, that made him the GOAT right there"-Bronsexual. Lebron once again proving why he's a fraud

What did LeBron have to do with it? It was the others losing. LeBron may have an easy or a hard road to a possible ring, a'ight. But what does he have to do with that? Others should've won. It's not LeBron's fault the Blazers had injury issues. It was Giannis and the others losing, not LeBron.

Your 'train of thought' is malfunctioning.

starface
09-16-2020, 06:27 PM
The top seed always has the theoretically easiest path to a chip. Thats the whole point of fighting for it.

OP obviously not as shrewd as LeStrategy.

tpols
09-16-2020, 06:30 PM
The Clippers falling apart really lessened the path. Who could've seen that coming? I do somewhat agree with your assessment of Denver in that they have nobody to guard Lebron, and nobody to guard AD. Based on their playoff starter minutes, they're going to put Jerami Grant on Lebron and paul millsap on AD... which is less than ideal. Nuggets are going to have to play out of their minds offensively to win. And Heat/Celtics do lack superstar power. Jimmy B and Tatum are borderline superstars but I don't think theyre on Davis or LBJ level and there's only 1 of them on each team while AD and Lebron have each other. It's another 2v1 situation that can only be made up by historic 3 pt shooting and a choke on the Laker side.

NBAGOAT
09-16-2020, 06:40 PM
The Clippers falling apart really lessened the path. Who could've seen that coming? I do somewhat agree with your assessment of Denver in that they have nobody to guard Lebron, and nobody to guard AD. Based on their playoff starter minutes, they're going to put Jerami Grant on Lebron and paul millsap on AD... which is less than ideal. Nuggets are going to have to play out of their minds offensively to win. And Heat/Celtics do lack superstar power. Jimmy B and Tatum are borderline superstars but I don't think theyre on Davis or LBJ level and there's only 1 of them on each team while AD and Lebron have each other. It's another 2v1 situation that can only be made up by historic 3 pt shooting and a choke on the Laker side.

Mia doesn’t stand out that much talentwise and dragic is elevating his play more than anyone, don’t know if it’s sustainavle. bos could look good however with healthy Hayward back.

Yea tatum might not even be top 10 but they’ll have an all-nba guy, a solid all star, two legitimate fringe all stars who are some of the better 3rd/4th guys we’ve seen this decade besides dray and klay and a super role player in smart with some solid center depth.

Axe
09-16-2020, 06:47 PM
Judging by what we've seen so far, it's denver now who has the toughest path to the finals. The odds of them overcoming two hyped la clubs in the same postseason run is only little here.

ImKobe
09-16-2020, 06:50 PM
Mia doesn’t stand out that much talentwise and dragic is elevating his play more than anyone, don’t know if it’s sustainavle. bos could look good however with healthy Hayward back.

Yea tatum might not even be top 10 but they’ll have an all-nba guy, a solid all star, two legitimate fringe all stars who are some of the better 3rd/4th guys we’ve seen this decade besides dray and klay and a super role player in smart with some solid center depth.

The Heat have a legitimate chance because they have guys to defend both Lebron & AD & have superior 3PT shooting & a better 1-9 rotation. There are some 2014 Spurs similarities here in terms of how balanced the roster is. They can switch everything & they'll play zone and force the Lakers into more bad shots than Boston, who have no one to put at the 5 to protect the paint & who would have Kemba out there for ~40 minutes a game on the defensive end.

Lakers potentially have an easier WCF now, but it's not as guaranteed of a chip as some make it out to be, especially not in the bubble Playoffs with no HCA.

RRR3
09-16-2020, 06:56 PM
The Heat have a legitimate chance because they have guys to defend both Lebron & AD & have superior 3PT shooting & a better 1-9 rotation. There are some 2014 Spurs similarities here in terms of how balanced the roster is. They can switch everything & they'll play zone and force the Lakers into more bad shots than Boston, who have no one to put at the 5 to protect the paint & who would have Kemba out there for ~40 minutes a game on the defensive end.

Lakers potentially have an easier WCF now, but it's not as guaranteed of a chip as some make it out to be, especially not in the bubble Playoffs with no HCA.
I mean Dragic is a bad defender and so is Duncan Robinson (although he’s better than Dragic IMO). The Heat aren’t the Raptors defensively (they don’t really have any weak points besides Gasol on switches), although Bam is a monster for sure. I think the Celtics would give the Lakers the most trouble personally but they’d have to win this round to do so. They didn’t look like the better team in game 1 versus the Heat buy Hayward coming back could change that.

NBAGOAT
09-16-2020, 06:57 PM

Yea the heats system is really good. All guys who can shoot defend or do both but their guys are a lot more versatile than Houston’s. Herros a future star imo.

I still think dragic is over performing a bit. He was a top 5 bench guy during the rs but he’s playing like a clear all star right now who Miami relies on heavily for shot creation and gives them a “big 3” with butler/bam. He should be a defensive liability at least but not getting attacked much in the playoffs though spoelstra deserves a lot of credit for that(played zone heavily vs kemba)

Turbo Slayer
09-16-2020, 08:24 PM
No. Let's be real. If Giannis and the Bucks were going to the Finals you wouldn't say that this "is the easiest chip." You would probably say that this is one of the greatest chips in league history.

Simple as that.

Giannis said himself that this is the toughest championship that you could ever win.

"I feel like a lot of people say that there's gonna be a star next to this championship," Antetokounmpo said. "I feel like, at the end of the day, this is gonna be the toughest championship you could ever win -- because the circumstances are really, really tough right now. So whoever wants it more is going to be able to go out there and take it."

Gohan
09-16-2020, 08:27 PM

EAsIEsT rING Eva

Nobody can be this big of a troll

MaxPlayer
09-16-2020, 08:28 PM
LeBron just makes it LOOK easy

bullettooth
09-16-2020, 08:34 PM

EAsIEsT rING Eva

You are delusional.

And1AllDay
09-16-2020, 08:37 PM

giannis is trash

:oldlol:

Lock it up mods the bois ran a train on op

SATAN
09-16-2020, 08:45 PM
What did LeBron have to do with it? It was the others losing. LeBron may have an easy or a hard road to a possible ring, a'ight. But what does he have to do with that? Others should've won. It's not LeBron's fault the Blazers had injury issues. It was Giannis and the others losing, not LeBron.

Your 'train of thought' is malfunctioning.

This. RetardBoy3 is still throwing tantrums over Giannis AndIcometochoke's dismal failure playoff campaign. LMAO. Making excuses as usual. Perhaps Giannis AndIcometochoke wouldn't have twisted his ankle if he actually had a decent fundamental skill set to work with. :lol

starface
09-16-2020, 09:06 PM

https://images.radio.com/kiltfm/s3fs-public/Can%20I%20Get%20An%20Amen.jpg?K_c8MMlpnzj13pUiAB4A jG_4TnhitXIS&width=775&height=515&crop=775:515,smart

FireDavidKahn
09-16-2020, 09:09 PM

https://media1.giphy.com/media/3oGNDk2Ue1PbGr8qty/giphy.gif

FireDavidKahn
09-16-2020, 09:10 PM

EAsIEsT rING Eva

Exactly

Axe
09-16-2020, 09:11 PM
No. Let's be real. If Giannis and the Bucks were going to the Finals you wouldn't say that this "is the easiest chip." You would probably say that this is one of the greatest chips in league history.

Simple as that.

Giannis said himself that this is the toughest championship that you could ever win.
For his team, it kinda makes sense because he only has middleton as the next star. The others, not so much but like what's been already known, khris is still a level below the likes of davis, westbrook and george. Plus, without giannis the bucks might be good for 7th-8th seeds only.

Tobio-Star
09-16-2020, 09:14 PM

Middleton > Giannus

Turbo Slayer
09-16-2020, 09:17 PM
For his team, it kinda makes sense because he only has middleton as the next star. The others, not so much but like what's been already known, khris is still a level below the likes of davis, westbrook and george. Plus, without giannis the bucks might be good for 7th-8th seeds only. Agreed. :D

light
09-16-2020, 09:42 PM
But they have to beat the teams that beat Giannis and Kawhi.

If Giannis and Kawhi advanced the title run would've been easier considering that their teams are weaker than the teams still alive.

ThatCoolKid
09-16-2020, 10:26 PM
Too bad the Bucks couldn't beat the Heat or they could have won the easiest chip in nba history too :cry:

warriorfan
09-16-2020, 10:27 PM
Op is incorrect because this isn’t a real championship.

GimmeThat
09-16-2020, 10:30 PM
you can't call something easy, just because the system normalized time spent and percentage of points for the 1st/2nd/final exams

And1AllDay
09-16-2020, 10:40 PM
If only yanny was a better pass and ball handler like jokic and lebron and luka

damn shame ya hate to see it

And1AllDay
09-16-2020, 10:42 PM

https://images.radio.com/kiltfm/s3fs-public/Can%20I%20Get%20An%20Amen.jpg?K_c8MMlpnzj13pUiAB4A jG_4TnhitXIS&width=775&height=515&crop=775:515,smart

https://media.giphy.com/media/Us4Q3yIswCNq6YJdXP/giphy.gif

And1AllDay
09-16-2020, 10:50 PM
Per Alternative Acc

https://i.postimg.cc/PrLYHDQj/kawhipitulate.png

Kawhit capitulate quit kawhipitulated

TheGoatest
09-16-2020, 11:36 PM
No matter what happens the remainder of these playoffs, the following will remain true:

2012 Thunder
2013 Spurs
2016 Warriors

Are the three greatest teams ever beaten in a finals/playoffs series.

Shooter
09-16-2020, 11:42 PM
No matter what happens the remainder of these playoffs, the following will remain true:

2012 Thunder
2013 Spurs
2016 Warriors

Are the three greatest teams ever beaten in a finals/playoffs series.

No two ways about it really. Thats a good enough reason for LeBron Fam to be secure in his top 2 all time ranking. No one has better rings whether you are talking ring for ring (3 for 3) or 3 vs any # of rings none compare to his 3 they are uniquely special and powerful.

Lebron23
09-16-2020, 11:55 PM
It's not LeBron's fault Giannis is a terrible playoffs performer.

BigtimeNBAFan
09-17-2020, 12:14 AM
Now it is an easy chip. It went from LA couldn't beat Portland to LA couldn't beat Houston to Kawhi would beat Lebron and show the world who the real best player is and now it is an easy chip.

You Lebron haters still have time. Denver is a hot team playing with confidence and showing no quit. Miami and Boston both have multiple all stars and some great supporting players. You could be building those teams up instead of conceding.

lakerstekkenn
09-17-2020, 12:51 AM

Your a funny guy :lol what do I amuse you :pimp: no the joke the way you tell it, what's so funny about me, :applause: get the hell out of here LOL :banana: I love that Movie Friday.

Kiddlovesnets
09-17-2020, 12:57 AM
Giannis is like a poor man's Lebron on every aspect except for the height, even when it comes to shooting hes a little worse than young Lebron. The difference is that Lebron is a playmaker, and his deficiency at shooting the ball can be overcome by penetrating and distributing the ball. Giannis on the other hand, isnt a playmaker and cannot find his teammates as easily as Lebron does when double-teamed.

Penetrator
09-17-2020, 01:09 AM
Only complete morons thought the bucks were legit.. said they were pretenders from day one. Gianus can't shoot for shit and there's no one on that team that can really take over.

If you're relying on broke Lopez and Middleton you're going to have a bad time.

They're similar to the rockets, regular season heroes, cowards on the big stage. They need an alpha to take over for them

jlip
09-17-2020, 01:16 AM
What's so funny about the Lebron haters is that he is literally doing the very thing that they tried to use to diminish him for 90% of his career and that is win in the "tougher" western conference. Not only did he lead his team to the number 1 seed in the "tougher conference", he also led his team to victory over what was called by many the "supposedly toughest 8th seed in history", the number 4 seed, and if they can get past the Nuggets, the #3 seed. Again, if they beat the Nuggets, Lebron would have to have led his team against two of the three highest possible seeds in the Western conference that his team could possibly have faced just to get to the Finals.

As this thread shows, the only way to criticize him now would be to move the goal posts or change the narrative by saying that the West is simply not the gauntlet people have claimed it to be, is actually weak, and had only one other legitimate contender, the Clippers. Again, his critics' narrative would have to conveniently change.

P.S. I forgot, they could also throw in the excuse that it's AD, or as is being so humorously claimed, "Kareem Abdul Davis", that is doing all of the leading, not Lebron.

warriorfan
09-17-2020, 01:18 AM
What's so funny about the Lebron haters is that he is literally doing the very thing that they tried to use to diminish him for 90% of his career and that is win in the "tougher" western conference. Not only did he lead his team to the number 1 seed in the "tougher conference", he also led his team to victory over what was called by many the "supposedly toughest 8th seed in history", the number 4 seed, and if they can get past the Nuggets, the #3 seed. Again, if they beat the Nuggets, Lebron would have to have led his team against two of the three highest possible seeds in the Western conference that his team could possibly have faced just to get to the Finals.

As this thread shows, the only way to criticize him now would be to move the goal posts or change the narrative by saying that the West is simply not the gauntlet people have claimed it to be, is actually weak, and had only one other legitimate contender, the Clippers. Again, his critics' narrative would have to conveniently change.

P.S. I forgot, they could also throw in the excuse that it's AD, or as is being so humorously claimed, "Kareem Abdul Davis", that is doing all of the leading, not Lebron.

How did he do before Anthony Davis?

Axe
09-17-2020, 01:24 AM
Now it is an easy chip. It went from LA couldn't beat Portland to LA couldn't beat Houston to Kawhi would beat Lebron and show the world who the real best player is and now it is an easy chip.

You Lebron haters still have time. Denver is a hot team playing with confidence and showing no quit. Miami and Boston both have multiple all stars and some great supporting players. You could be building those teams up instead of conceding.
Because wild wild west issa prank :lol

I mean if anything, it's going to be the nuggets who's gonna have the hardest path to the finals now, not the lakers. I know i already said this in the other thread earlier but both the blazers and the rockets were the very same teams who got wiped off by a limping warriors team otw to the finals last year. They even took out those teams without breaking any sweat.

People here seemed to have forgotten about this already but that's because they awfully thought that the acquisition of anthony and westbrook were going to do wonders for their respective teams against the lakers when in reality, it didn't. Well, we know that some injuries to lillard, mccollum and westbrook have affected them negatively in their own series but still...

Shooter
09-17-2020, 01:29 AM

:roll:

Op how did Yanny do against them Heat bois?

aj1987
09-17-2020, 02:13 AM
https://streamable.com/ydwas

Nick Wright sums it up perfectly and applies today as well. The only reason why the WC looks weak is because the 2nd greatest player is in it.

bullettooth
09-17-2020, 02:31 AM

Nick Wright sums it up perfectly and applies today as well. The only reason why the WC looks weak is because the 2nd greatest player is in it.

Not the 2nd, but you're on the right track. Also helps that AD is carrying his ass. How'd LeBron do last year without him?

NBAGOAT
09-17-2020, 02:31 AM

Tbf 2018 was actually a struggle for lebron in
the playoff run. Ofc that team was pretty terrible

Gougou
09-17-2020, 02:59 AM
Not so fast.

His 2012 might be easier, short season, facing agianst the young Thunders.

Manny98
09-17-2020, 03:01 AM
No this is up there with one of the hardest rings ever

First there is absolutely no homecourt advantage

Then you take into account the physical and mental effects from the conditions from being in the bubble (you heard how players are depressed)

Then LeBron had to go through arguably the most talented 8th seed of all time in the first round, go through a team with 2 prime MVPs in the second round and have to face a Denver team that managed to pull of the greatest upset in NBA history

This is easily one of the most grueling paths to a championship a player has had to go through

G0ATbe
09-17-2020, 03:17 AM
The West is truly a pathetic conference. He'd never sniff a finals in the East.

aj1987
09-17-2020, 05:29 AM
Not the 2nd, but you're on the right track.

You can have him as your GOAT, but he's still #2 IMO.

Also helps that AD is carrying his ass. How'd LeBron do last year without him?
Pretty much the same as AD without LeBron. AD's carrying LeBron? Yeah, I guess AD carried him in about 1-9 games this season. :cheers:

Tbf 2018 was actually a struggle for lebron in
the playoff run. Ofc that team was pretty terrible

Nick's point still stands. LeBron wrecks the EC year in and year out, and people called the conference shit. He comes west and in his 1st healthy season absolutely decimates the WC, and people are calling the WC shit.

It's not the conferences that are terrible. It's LeBron making them look terrible.

warriorfan
09-17-2020, 07:12 AM
You can have him as your GOAT, but he's still #2 IMO.

Pretty much the same as AD without LeBron. AD's carrying LeBron? Yeah, I guess AD carried him in about 1-9 games this season. :cheers:

Nick's point still stands. LeBron wrecks the EC year in and year out, and people called the conference shit. He comes west and in his 1st healthy season absolutely decimates the WC, and people are calling the WC shit.

It's not the conferences that are terrible. It's LeBron making them look terrible.

Lebron got destroyed last year. Now he’s doing okay when he added Anthony Davis Jabbar and is playing in exhibition Covid games. Hold your horses there apu.

TheGoatest
09-17-2020, 07:27 AM
Lebron got destroyed last year. Now he’s doing okay when he added Anthony Davis Jabbar and is playing in exhibition Covid games. Hold your horses there apu.

If LeBron was the one who got destroyed last year, then what does that make "Anthony Jabbar" last year?

LeBron's Lakers last season: 37-45
Lakers in the 55 games LeBron played: 28-27

"Anthony Jabbar's" Pelicans last season: 33-49
Pelicans in the 56 games "Jabbar" played: 25-31

ArbitraryWater
09-17-2020, 07:40 AM
The fact is, if you don‘t have 3-4 All Stars/HOF‘s, you will have a tough time beating LeBron + just 1 All-Star.

Hey Yo
09-17-2020, 08:42 AM
Every year people claim "the easiest path" for LeBron.

Shook AF

SouBeachTalents
09-17-2020, 08:45 AM
The West is truly a pathetic conference. He'd never sniff a finals in the East.
This

red1
09-17-2020, 09:55 AM

no he didnt. he was carrying a team of scrubs to the 4th seed and the playoffs before he got injured. thats a better carry job than anything curry ever did in his career. :oldlol:

and they aren't "doing okay" this year - they are the 1st seed in the conference.

dreamshake
09-17-2020, 07:22 PM

The truth.

dreamshake
09-17-2020, 07:23 PM
no he didnt. he was carrying a team of scrubs to the 4th seed and the playoffs before he got injured. thats a better carry job than anything curry ever did in his career. :oldlol:

and they aren't "doing okay" this year - they are the 1st seed in the conference.

I guess your bitch ass missed the part where LeBron activated playoff mode then proceeded to go 2-13 in the next 15 Lakers games eliminating any chance the Lakers had at making the playoffs.

red1
09-17-2020, 08:04 PM
I guess your bitch ass missed the part where LeBron activated playoff mode then proceeded to go 2-13 in the next 15 Lakers games eliminating any chance the Lakers had at making the playoffs.

I caught lebrons games last year. he was surrounded by scrubs. thats just a fact.

4th seed before injuries - all while carrying scrubs :oldlol:

dreamshake
09-17-2020, 08:24 PM
I caught lebrons games last year. he was surrounded by scrubs. thats just a fact.

4th seed before injuries - all while carrying scrubs :oldlol:

Don’t matter how you start. It’s how you finish. But a LeBron Stan like yourself wouldn’t understand what it takes to finish the job. Makes sense now. Birds of a feather.

red1
09-17-2020, 08:26 PM
Don’t matter how you start. It’s how you finish. But a LeBron Stan like yourself wouldn’t understand what it means to finish the job. Makes sense now.
dude you're a harden and a clippers stan.

suck my nuts and hold these Ls for me real quick.

dreamshake
09-17-2020, 08:28 PM
dude you're a harden and a clippers stan.

suck my nuts and hold these Ls for me real quick.

Actually I hate Harden and was never a Clippers fan so try again. Not sure why you continue to run your mouth. Your craptors have already gone fishing. Is it time to hop on the Lakers bandwagon?

red1
09-17-2020, 08:30 PM
Actually I hate Harden and was never a Clippers fan so try again. Not sure why you continue to run your mouth. Your craptors have already gone fishing.

all you ever posted about was lebron and saying those teams would win so gee I wonder where I got that take...

hold these Ls fakkit.

dreamshake
09-17-2020, 08:34 PM
all you ever posted about was lebron and saying those teams would win so gee I wonder where I got that take...

hold these Ls fakkit.

What L's? I'm about to see my Lakers win their 17th championship. You on the other hand are clinging on to a pathetic asterisked ring where the opposition didn't even have their best player in the finals for the full series. And what's worse, have become a salty bitch ass ex girlfriend of Kawhi. You sound like an emotional wreck everytime you post. Get your shit straight son. Sorry we're not accepting bandwagoners.

red1
09-17-2020, 08:34 PM
what happened to the rockets and the clippers dreamshake?

red1
09-17-2020, 08:36 PM
What L's? I'm about to see my Lakers win their 17th championship. You on the other hand are clinging on to a pathetic asterisked ring where the opposition didn't even have their best player in the finals for the full series. And what's worse, have become a salty bitch ass ex girlfriend of Kawhi. You sound like an emotional wreck. Get your shit straight son.

youre a lying fakkit. :oldlol:

why were you rooting for the other shit western teams then?

dreamshake
09-17-2020, 08:38 PM
youre a lying fakkit. :oldlol:

why were you rooting for the other shit western teams then?

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?481656-2020-Lakers-Championship-Lineup

Fk outta here bitch

red1
09-17-2020, 08:40 PM
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?481656-2020-Lakers-Championship-Lineup

Fk outta here bitch

Why are you always hating then? You literally come across like a clippers and rockets stan.

red1
09-17-2020, 08:41 PM
dreamshake is rockets related and youre a lebron hater... gee I wonder why you come across like a rockets fan...

dreamshake
09-17-2020, 08:43 PM
dreamshake is rockets related and youre a lebron hater... gee I wonder why you come across like a rockets fan...

dreamshake is a basketball move dog. Any one can learn how to do a dreamshake. You think everyone is automatically a fan of a certain team just because of their username? Are you a Red Sox fan? C'mon man.

red1
09-17-2020, 08:49 PM
dreamshake is a basketball move dog. Any one can learn how to do a dreamshake. You think everyone is automatically a fan of a certain team just because of their username? Are you a Red Sox fan? C'mon man.

Stop deflecting fakkit. Why did you keep rocking with the rockets and clippers?

Its ok if you made a mistake. Just come back to the light.

dreamshake
09-17-2020, 08:54 PM

You must had me confused. How could anyone be a fan of Westbrook, Harden, and Playoff P?

red1
09-17-2020, 09:06 PM
You must had me confused. How could anyone be a fan of Westbrook, Harden, and Playoff P?

thats right. good for you buddy. just stop hating on your team and your GOAT so much.

Shooter
09-17-2020, 09:08 PM

Dont believe him, that dumb hoe aint a Laker boi. He has been hating on the GOAT allllll this time.

He was so fu#$ed up in the head that he rooted against his Lakers to spite Bron. 100% chance he wanted the Pelicans and Clippers to do well. Spineless pathetic trash

red1
09-17-2020, 09:11 PM
Dont believe him, that dumb hoe aint a Laker boi. He has been hating on the GOAT allllll this time.

He was so fu#$ed up in the head that he rooted against his Lakers to spite Bron. 100% chance he wanted the Pelicans and Clippers to do well. Spineless pathetic trash

I saw him rooting for the clippers AND the rockets.

hes just a confused fakkit.

dreamshake
09-17-2020, 09:11 PM

An alt calling other people spineless. The irony :lol

red1
09-17-2020, 09:12 PM
An alt calling other people spineless. The irony :lol

hes not wrong though...

dreamshake
09-17-2020, 09:14 PM
thats right. good for you buddy. just stop hating on your team and your GOAT so much.

My GOAT already died. Now I have to settle for watching lesser players.

red1
09-17-2020, 09:15 PM
My GOAT already died. Now I have to settle for watching lesser players.

so you're going to root for the clippers and rockets? :oldlol:

Sportal
09-18-2020, 05:42 AM
how's this trolling? please tell me why this isn't the easiest road for a potential championship team in nba history, every team the lakers have played against have been mediocre

Didn't the GSW have a year where they played an injured Rockets team, injured Clippers team with cp3/Blake and an injured Cavs team without Kyrie and K.Love?

ZenMaster
09-18-2020, 07:20 AM
https://i.redd.it/c1qdah1pfsn51.jpg

nayte
09-18-2020, 08:00 AM
Haha that is it right there. Lol:(

LAmbruh
09-18-2020, 08:03 AM

:roll:

how we doin bois:banana:

nayte
09-18-2020, 08:09 AM
Are u enjoying this mate

FireDavidKahn
09-18-2020, 08:15 AM
Most talented 8th seed of all time.
Harden and Westbrook are LOCKED in this year.
Kawhi (BeSt PlAyEr In ThE nBa) in 7 games.

This is one of the hardest chips in history.

FireDavidKahn
09-18-2020, 08:15 AM

Exactly:roll:

LAmbruh
09-18-2020, 08:18 AM
Are u enjoying this mate

my belly has been plenty full allll year my guy :pimp:

nayte
09-18-2020, 08:24 AM
my belly has been plenty full allll year my guy :pimp:

Ha fair enough . You know it’s killing me but my sons where like Lebron might be the goat and I actually might agree .lol

Wally450
09-18-2020, 10:42 AM
The flip flopping by the haters is at an all time high right now. :lol

TheGoatest
09-18-2020, 10:49 AM

Skip Bayless trying to convince the world that the Rockets lost because they were missing Daniel House. :roll:

He averaged 6.5 points on 39% in 24 minutes in the two games he played.

Roundball_Rock
09-18-2020, 12:45 PM

:lol

Axe
09-18-2020, 11:11 PM
I wonder why :(