PDA

View Full Version : Does the Miami victory this year diminishes the Raptors victory over the Bucks?

BigKAT
09-17-2020, 03:17 AM
I'm just wondering.

Miami basically swept them.

The best team the bucks defeated was a dysfunctional Celtics team with a toxic Kyrie.

What do you think?

Does the Heat's whooping make the Raptors ECF win less impressive?

NBAGOAT
09-17-2020, 03:32 AM
depends how good you think hobbled gs is too.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
09-17-2020, 03:42 AM
Bucks were a way better team last year with Brogdon

I mean Brogdon put up 22/10/4 against Miami in the series before and Bucks replaced him with a washed up Wes Matthews :lol

Nikola Mirotic and Ilysova were also better 8th/9th men than washed Korver and Marvin Williams

Bucks were also looking much worse in the bubble in general

2019 Bucks >>> 2020 Bucks

Axe
09-17-2020, 03:54 AM
Bucks were a way better team last year with Brogdon

I mean Brogdon put up 22/10/4 against Miami in the series before and Bucks replaced him with a washed up Wes Matthews :lol

Nikola Mirotic and Ilysova were also better 8th/9th men than washed Korver and Marvin Williams

Bucks were also looking much worse in the bubble in general

2019 Bucks >>> 2020 Bucks
I agree with you queer

TheGoatest
09-17-2020, 03:55 AM
It certainly makes Kyrie being backdoor swept by them in the second round while averaging 20.4 points on .356 shooting look even worse, and it looked pretty bad to begin with.

GimmeThat
09-17-2020, 03:56 AM
if the Celtics beat the Heat, then no, since they beat a Raptors team that got past the Bucks

if the Heat beat the Celtics, then somehow a team who just isn't as good advances, unless of course, there will be injury that evens out the imbalance with next season.

BigKAT
09-17-2020, 05:09 AM
if the Celtics beat the Heat, then no, since they beat a Raptors team that got past the Bucks

if the Heat beat the Celtics, then somehow a team who just isn't as good advances, unless of course, there will be injury that evens out the imbalance with next season.

With Kawhi Leonard.

GimmeThat
09-17-2020, 05:37 AM
With Kawhi Leonard.

so you're saying it's really Dragic's legacy on the line instead of Bulter's

Real Men Wear Green
09-17-2020, 06:13 AM
I have to Google it to know which teams played in a conference finals over three years ago so I'll say it doesn't matter. What really makes people view last year's Raptors as a lesser champion is the depleted Warrior team they had to beat. It's not the Raptors fault but that Warrior team showed how good it isn't by making the lottery this year.

Doranku
09-17-2020, 07:05 AM
Don't think anyone really talks or cares about their ECF win over the Bucks. There are always teams that overachieve in the regular season that flame out embarrassingly in the playoffs. Bucks are prime examples.

ImKobe
09-17-2020, 07:20 AM
It doesn't. The Raptors had to win a 2OT game to not fall down 0 - 3 in the series. Their comeback is more impressive. The Heat had their run against Milwaukee in the bubble, where there's no HCA & Giannis got injured in Game 3 and had a season-ending injury in Game 4.