PDA

View Full Version : Lou Williams = Jamal Crawford.. Lou/Montrez aren't better than Danny Green/Rondo/Kuz

3ball
09-17-2020, 10:42 AM
so the narrative that the clippers' role players made them the best was FALSE

and role players like jamal crawford have NEVER been the difference (stars are the difference)... especially since lou isn't better than champion defenders like Green or Rondo anyway.

the media simply lied and overrated the clippers to legitimize lebron getting tim duncan as a teammate, aka handed the championship... :confusedshrug:... :facepalm:

red1
09-17-2020, 10:45 AM
he's shook guys :oldlol:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
09-17-2020, 10:47 AM
Bron hasn't even made the finals yet. Relax, turbo.

LAmbruh
09-17-2020, 10:48 AM
he's shook guys :oldlol:

https://media.giphy.com/media/Ssm3lwXEAS4i1Utjjl/giphy.gif

red1
09-17-2020, 10:50 AM

:roll:

SouBeachTalents
09-17-2020, 10:50 AM
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?391107-***-being-quot-the-best-player-in-the-league-quot-LeBron-might-not-even-be-top-3-SF&p=11913307&viewfull=1#post11913307

OP said a still prime Danny Green wasn't even better than Shumpert

red1
09-17-2020, 10:51 AM
earvin johnson-rondo and anthony abdul-jabbar have OP shook :roll:

Shogon
09-17-2020, 10:56 AM

Rajon Johnson & Anthony Abdul-Jabbar.

What a time!

3ball
09-17-2020, 10:57 AM
Bron hasn't even made the finals yet. Relax, turbo.

^^^ that's you trying to legitimize lebron getting tim duncan as a teammate.. it isn't a legit ring.. it's straight cheating.. why would you be impressed with someone that teams up with the best help in the league?... this isn't the first time - wade was #2 in PER/BPM/VORP/WS in 2010, aka the #2 player, aka the best help possible

btw, why do you need to see the result before making any proclamations?... :wtf:... after the raptors hit the miracle shot to avoid an 0-3 deficit, I predicted that Celtics would win in 7 and face Lakers in Finals in the Celts/Raps series thread.. I predicted this because it's a repeat of 94'.. the bulls avoided an 0-3 deficit with Kukoc miracle shot - and the bulls were missing mj like the raptors missed Kawhi

so far I'm right.. Lakers over Celtics in 5 games in Finals

Turbo Slayer
09-17-2020, 11:02 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/lOmkh73VGSF064SSgs/giphy.gif

AD & LeBron has 3ball melting down!

:oldlol:

red1
09-17-2020, 11:04 AM
you can feel the rage and the tears with every post from OP

https://media1.tenor.com/images/0283691f07dc7531a8631ef2e79cbd92/tenor.gif

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
09-17-2020, 11:05 AM
^^^ that's you trying to legitimize lebron getting tim duncan as a teammate.. it isn't a legit ring.. it's straight cheating.. why would you be impressed with someone that teams up with the best help in the league?... this isn't the first time - wade was #2 in PER/BPM/VORP/WS in 2010, aka the #2 player, aka the best help possible

btw, why do you need to see the result before making any proclamations?... :wtf:... after the raptors hit the miracle shot to avoid an 0-3 deficit, I predicted that Celtics would win in 7 and face Lakers in Finals in the Celts/Raps series thread.. I predicted this because it's a repeat of 94'.. the bulls avoided an 0-3 deficit with Kukoc miracle shot - and the bulls were missing mj like the raptors missed Kawhi

so far I'm right.. Lakers over Celtics in 5 games in Finals

Now AD is the equivalent of Duncan? Thought he was Cap AKA Kareem?

You can't be taken seriously if your own narratives aren't in order :confusedshrug:

red1
09-17-2020, 11:06 AM

You can't be taken seriously if your own narratives aren't in order :confusedshrug:

lakers arent even in the finals and he's already complaining that they're cheating :roll:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
09-17-2020, 11:17 AM
lakers arent even in the finals and he's already complaining that they're cheating :roll:

Danny Green is the role player of ALL role players. LeBron is a CIA fraud... AD is the baby Duncan and Kareem had...

Meanwhile this is 3ball after every Laker W
https://media1.tenor.com/images/e93eafff91a191177f1375fee93cfae1/tenor.gif

You can feel the despair with every keystroke.

3ball
09-17-2020, 11:17 AM

kareem, hakeem, duncan - take your pick - AD is on the top level of all-time bigmen

your just avoiding the point being made because you're weak..

SouBeachTalents
09-17-2020, 11:20 AM
Danny Green is the role player of ALL role players. LeBron is a CIA fraud... AD is the baby Duncan and Kareem had...

Meanwhile this is 3ball after every Laker W
https://media1.tenor.com/images/e93eafff91a191177f1375fee93cfae1/tenor.gif

You can feel the despair with every keystroke.
He is so distraught he's literally calling AD a "Jordan level player" in another thread :oldlol:

I guess the closer LeBron gets to that 4th ring, the more distressed and desperate OP's gonna get

3ball
09-17-2020, 11:27 AM
He is so distraught he's literally calling AD a "Jordan level player" in another thread :oldlol:

I guess the closer LeBron gets to that 4th ring, the more distressed and desperate OP's gonna get

no I compared 2010 wade to Jordan - both were the top 2-guards in the league.. Wade was #2 in PER, BPM, VORP and WS, so he was the #2 producer, aka the best help possible.. so lebron teams up with the best help to win (cheats)

but you guys are poorly educated with bad reading comp and weak, group-think tendancies.. you guys actually watch ESPN because you lack the next-level knowledge/understanding to disregard them and laugh at them

Hey Yo
09-17-2020, 11:30 AM
https://media.tenor.com/images/ec9c9e23f312ec58d130985ac6bc8ca0/tenor.gif
We clearly can see that.

vidsmart
09-17-2020, 11:43 AM
kareem, hakeem, duncan - take your pick - AD is on the top level of all-time bigmen

your just avoiding the point being made because you're weak.. AD on the same level as Kareem/Duncan? So u r saying AD is top 8 all time? How old are you, 15?

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
09-17-2020, 11:53 AM
We laugh because you have no true beliefs.

Choosing between Kareem and Duncan isn't for me to "pick" either. That's your dumb, made up narrative. I'll help you out though. There's a bigass difference between AD and Kareem. One is a GOAT candidate and the all time leading scorer, while the other is somewhere around the back end of people's top 10.

The fact you can't keep a straight criteria just means you got nothing to say.

tpols
09-17-2020, 11:59 AM
Kareem and AD had about the same success in the '70s and '10s respectively. KAJ won a ring, but he had Oscar who many consider a top 15 GOAT. When he was without Robertson or Magic for that decade he won just about as often as AD with the pelicans did. And of course AD never played with any superstar talent for his whole career until this year. Now that he has Lebron AKA Magic or souped up Oscar we see he's capable of the same things or perhaps even more. His productions and efficiencies are all better than prime Lakers Kareem. And its not empty stats... his impact is directly leading to winning B2B backdoor sweeps.

FKAri
09-17-2020, 12:10 PM
Kareem and AD had about the same success in the '70s and '10s respectively. KAJ won a ring, but he had Oscar who many consider a top 15 GOAT. When he was without Robertson or Magic for that decade he won just about as often as AD with the pelicans did. And of course AD never played with any superstar talent for his whole career until this year. Now that he has Lebron AKA Magic or souped up Oscar we see he's capable of the same things or perhaps even more. His productions and efficiencies are all better than prime Lakers Kareem. And its not empty stats... his impact is directly leading to winning B2B backdoor sweeps.

Didn't Cousins lead AD's team better than he did in the playoffs? So is Cousins also on the level of Kareem/Duncan?

tpols
09-17-2020, 12:14 PM
Didn't Cousins take AD's team further than he did? So is Cousins also on the level of Kareem/Duncan?

Cousins got hurt that year... snapped his achilles in the middle of the season so I'm not sure what you're referencing. Cousins never played even 1 playoff game with the Pelicans. And thats probably a good thing. He's the westbrook of centers, dumb as a rock.

Roundball_Rock
09-17-2020, 12:48 PM

How long before Kuzma becomes James Worthy?

:lol

AD went from Robinson to Hakeem to Robinson to Kareem and now he is Duncan. All this since the restart alone...

The irony his own narrative hurts the MJ cause. If AD is Duncan or Kareem or Hakeem and he is a "sidekick" in this era and can't get higher than 3rd in MVP (he did it once in New Orleans), how stacked is this era? As 1-9ball himself notes, scrubs were MVP candidates in MJ's era.

He is so distraught he's literally calling AD a "Jordan level player" in another thread

AD>MJ? AD the real GOAT? :oldlol:

Yup, and neither do his disciples.

Axe
09-17-2020, 04:53 PM
AD on the same level as Kareem/Duncan? So u r saying AD is top 8 all time? How old are you, 15?
:yaohappy:

3ball
09-17-2020, 04:57 PM

Choosing between Kareem and Duncan isn't for me to "pick" either. That's your dumb, made up narrative. I'll help you out though. There's a bigass difference between AD and Kareem. One is a GOAT candidate and the all time leading scorer, while the other is somewhere around the back end of people's top 10.

The fact you can't keep a straight criteria just means you got nothing to say.
would it make a difference if lebron teamed up with duncan or kareem? no because either guy is unfair to have as a sidekick..

ditto AD, who retains the same premium ranking and status in his respective era than they had in theirs.. this point is obvious and I made it easily, yet you chose to avoid it and divert the OP.. A diverter is a troll.. aka weak

AD might literally have the best playoff stats EVER this year but not get the fmvp because of the hypnosis that Clutch Sports has inflicted on the media and fans..

ultimately, lebron has a completely manufactured resume that began with "the decision", aka forming a super-team in a conference that weak teams were routinely winning (01' iverson, 03' kidd, 07' bron, 09' dwight)... and then refreshing with a new cast of prime studs every 4 years.. yet still mostly losing by record amount (14', 17', 18') or choking (11')... aka fraud.. scammer.. bogus stock

NBAGOAT
09-17-2020, 04:58 PM
i watched jamal, dude was amazingly bad at the end. you can make a point about lou not mattering that much but he's much better than jamal and that comparison shows you still dont know anything about basketball from the last 10 years :oldlol:. i dont think you want to be claiming a 18ppg guy doesnt matter since that goes against every ppg argument you've made

NBAGOAT
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?391107-***-being-quot-the-best-player-in-the-league-quot-LeBron-might-not-even-be-top-3-SF&p=11913307&viewfull=1#post11913307

OP said a still prime Danny Green wasn't even better than Shumpert

this is too easy at times haha

Ghost1

:roll::roll::roll:

Axe
09-17-2020, 05:01 PM
Is lebron being more 'pippenesque' a bad thing?

3ball
09-17-2020, 05:05 PM
i watched jamal, dude was amazingly bad at the end. you can make a point about lou not mattering that much but he's much better than jamal and that comparison shows you still dont know anything about basketball from the last 10 years :oldlol:. i dont think you want to be claiming a 18ppg guy doesnt matter since that goes against every ppg argument you've made

jamal and lou are similar caliber players - 6MOY caliber

that's not better than guys like Green, Rondo or Kuzma, who have started most of their careers.

the media simply lied and overrated the clippers to legitimize lebron getting tim duncan as a teammate, aka handed the championship.

this is obvious stuff - if you can't clearly see that, then you're naive

NBAGOAT
09-17-2020, 05:12 PM

that's not better than guys like Green, Rondo or Kuzma, who have started most of their careers.

the media simply lied and overrated the clippers to legitimize lebron getting tim duncan as a teammate, aka handed the championship.

yea you again showed you dont know shit. jamal was one of the bigger negative players in the league and lead bench units that always had negative net rtgs. got 6moy because that award always rewards scorers. Your point about the media is funny when a bunch of fans thought the same way. what they're all stupid and got tricked by the media? :oldlol:

sdot_thadon
09-17-2020, 05:18 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/Pq198hMW/1600377163881.png
Poor OP, Lebron got this boy hallucinating . This year Halloween fell on a weekend.....

3ball
09-17-2020, 05:24 PM
Poor OP, Lebron got this boy hallucinating . This year Halloween fell on a weekend.....

it wouldn't make a difference if lebron teamed up with duncan, kareem, hakeem, or anyone that high-ranking because any of them is unfair to have as a sidekick..

ditto AD, who retains the same premium ranking and status in his respective era than they had in theirs..

AD might literally have the best playoff stats EVER this year but not get the fmvp because of the hypnosis that Clutch Sports has inflicted on the media and fans..

ultimately, lebron has a completely manufactured resume that began with "the decision", aka forming a super-team in a conference that weak teams were routinely winning (01' iverson, 03' kidd, 07' bron, 09' dwight)... and then refreshing with a new cast of prime studs every 4 years.. yet still mostly losing by record amount (14', 17', 18') or choking (11')... aka fraud.. scammer.. bogus stock

sdot_thadon
09-17-2020, 05:31 PM
panick induced non-sense
Man, Lebron hasn't even won shit yet and you're in a frenzy over the possibility. Wtf is wrong with you? I mean I'm pretty sure we've had this conversation before, but dude....how can you still be on this same shit for almost 10 years?

3ball
09-17-2020, 05:41 PM
Man, Lebron hasn't even won shit yet and you're in a frenzy over the possibility. Wtf is wrong with you? I mean I'm pretty sure we've had this conversation before, but dude....how can you still be on this same shit for almost 10 years?

everyone needs help - albiet, lebron is clearly overkill for AD - both guys are overkill for any elite 1st option to have.. btw, AD's team significantly outperformed lebron's in the 18' playoffs vs the warriors

and now it's been revealed to ALL (not just people like me) that the Lakers are far better than everyone else and will win easily.. a ring gifted to lebron, like I said all along.. you should feel a little ashamed that the facts continually support my posts of historical information

Roundball_Rock
09-17-2020, 05:52 PM

Pipes2.0
09-17-2020, 05:53 PM
Lebron hasn't even reached the Finals yet and you're already melting down so hard. :oldlol:
Lebron has ruined you. Stop it, get some help. :lol

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
09-17-2020, 06:07 PM
would it make a difference if lebron teamed up with duncan or kareem? no because either guy is unfair to have as a sidekick..

You're rambling again. Like AD, Pippen was a perennial Top 10 player. Jordan's role players were also among the best at the time.

ditto AD, who retains the same premium ranking and status in his respective era than they had in theirs.. this point is obvious and I made it easily, yet you chose to avoid it and divert the OP.. A diverter is a troll.. aka weak

So is AD really Duncan or Kareem?

Again, big difference between GOAT caliber and someone barely top 10. :confusedshrug:

But we also know you claim numbers don't count today. Meaning, they are inflated.

Are you sticking with this or jumping ship again?

These "points" are shaky because your "criteria" is all over the map. Pick a narrative and let the chips fall where they may. More or less you are saying LeBron is a fraud because he is playing with AD AKA Kareem AKA Duncan, but "not really", because stats aren't real now. This reads like a person talking but not saying anything.

How long before Kuzma becomes James Worthy?

AD went from Robinson to Hakeem to Robinson to Kareem and now he is Duncan. All this since the restart alone...

The irony his own narrative hurts the MJ cause. If AD is Duncan or Kareem or Hakeem and he is a "sidekick" in this era and can't get higher than 3rd in MVP (he did it once in New Orleans), how stacked is this era? As 1-9ball himself notes, scrubs were MVP candidates in MJ's era.

Pretty much.

Why are we "picking" when this clown is the one making that claim. Well, him and the other soyboys. :lol If AD = KAJ then he is arguably the GOAT, which would also mean the GOAT is in his prime fighting for a Top 5 spot. Which also means there are 3-4 players on that level.

If he is Duncan or Hakeem, who are ~top 10, same freaking thing.

Stacked.

Yup, and neither do his disciples.

Like a dumb dog chasing its tail :oldlol:

RRR3
09-17-2020, 06:16 PM
https://i.ibb.co/sv0DXKr/03-A920-F8-289-E-420-F-B6-A3-2-E871-DD8355-E.jpg

Axe
09-17-2020, 06:20 PM
:biggums:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
09-17-2020, 06:21 PM
Good one, RRR :oldlol:

Does feel like 3ball is ISH's punching bag. Its almost TOO easy debunking his tripe.

3ball
09-17-2020, 06:24 PM
Like AD, Pippen was a perennial Top 10 player.

Pippen was a 2nd option, not an elite 1st option with all-time production..

Pippen was never the best player in any series, while AD has never NOT been the top player and producer..

its night and day but your bias blinds you to the obvious facts.. it's amusing

Pippen's shit production was inflated by the winning spotlight, whereas AD has real production and is the real deal

Jordan's role players were also among the best at the time.

so why did every role player get replaced for the 2nd three-peat and why did all 6 casts average the least ppg of any cast that ever won?

Title teams with lowest scoring supporting casts for the overall playoffs

Post-1954 (Shot Clock Era)

10. 1994 Rockets - 68.3 PPG
9. 2006 Heat - 67.8 PPG
8. 1993 Bulls - 67.3 PPG
7. 2012 Heat - 67.0 PPG
6. 1996 Bulls - 66.7 PPG
5. 1992 Bulls - 65.9 PPG
4. 2004 Pistons - 65.6 PPG
3. 1999 Spurs - 65.2 PPG
2. 1997 Bulls - 61.5 PPG
1. 1998 Bulls - 60.8 PPG

^^^ MJ won with the lowest scoring casts ever.. :confusedshrug:

so again, the facts don't support your young opinion of the bulls' cast

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
09-17-2020, 06:29 PM
Pippen was a 1st option and from 91-98, ranked #6-10 every year.

That's numero uno option stats, any way you slice it.

best role players = highest PPG

Without Jordan, Chicago was 6th in overall defense. But defense isn't important because you're a dumbass who thinks only points matter.

NBAGOAT
09-17-2020, 06:31 PM
Pippen was a 2nd option, not an elite 1st option with all-time production..

Pippen was never the best player in any series, while AD has never NOT been the top player and producer..

its night and day but your bias blinds you to the obvious facts.. it's amusing

Pippen's shit production was inflated by the winning spotlight, whereas AD has real production and is the real deal

so why did every role player get replaced for the 2nd three-peat and why did all 6 casts average the least ppg of any cast that ever won?

Title teams with lowest scoring supporting casts for the overall playoffs

Post-1954 (Shot Clock Era)

10. 1994 Rockets - 68.3 PPG
9. 2006 Heat - 67.8 PPG
8. 1993 Bulls - 67.3 PPG
7. 2012 Heat - 67.0 PPG
6. 1996 Bulls - 66.7 PPG
5. 1992 Bulls - 65.9 PPG
4. 2004 Pistons - 65.6 PPG
3. 1999 Spurs - 65.2 PPG
2. 1997 Bulls - 61.5 PPG
1. 1998 Bulls - 60.8 PPG

^^^ MJ won with the lowest scoring casts ever.. :confusedshrug:

so again, the facts don't support your young opinion of the bulls' cast

Imagine using just total ppg to rate a cast in 2020. Doesn’t account for pace or minutes played or defense at all.

Only a total idiot thinks the 04 pistons have one of the worst casts besides billups for a title team. Even you agree 12 heat being worse than 06 heat is laughable

3ball
09-17-2020, 06:39 PM
Imagine using just total ppg to rate a cast in 2020. Doesn’t account for pace or minutes played or defense at all.

Only a total idiot thinks the 04 pistons have one of the worst casts besides billups for a title team. Even you agree 12 heat being worse than 06 heat is laughable
you're talking about one-offs - it isn't coincidence that ALL of mj's casts are on the list - the list is basically all mj casts

NBAGOAT
09-17-2020, 06:43 PM
you're talking about one-offs - it isn't coincidence that ALL of mj's casts are on the list - the list is basically all mj casts

No it’s not. Pace was at an all time low those years. Add on the cast brought most of their value defensively

FireDavidKahn
09-17-2020, 06:45 PM

3ball
09-17-2020, 06:59 PM
No it’s not. Pace was at an all time low those years. Add on the cast brought most of their value defensively

who cares.

Pippen was a 2nd option producer and wasn't on the elite 1st option production level like the top tier of the 90's, aka 1st option Finals guys like Malone, Barkley, Hakeem, Shaq, Ewing, Robinson, or Drexler.

whereas AD is an elite 1st option and a top tier producer like Barkley, Malone, Hakeem, etc.. so he shouldn't be compared to a 2nd option like Pippen.

NBAGOAT
09-17-2020, 07:12 PM
who cares.

Pippen was a 2nd option producer and wasn't on the elite 1st option production level like the top tier of the 90's, aka 1st option Finals guys like Malone, Barkley, Hakeem, Shaq, Ewing, Robinson, or Drexler.

whereas AD is an elite 1st option and a top tier producer like Barkley, Malone, Hakeem, etc.. so he shouldn't be compared to a 2nd option like Pippen.

Anyone who knows anything about basketball cares about defense. And turns out your help outside your 2nd guy matters too or shaq/Kobe is the goat team. With lebrons other teams you could point out bosh/love in bad faith but this team doesn’t have that.

Not to hate on the lakers role players who play well but good luck arguing for any of them over Rodman or Kukoc. Also suggest you read this https://backpicks.com/2017/07/06/supporting-casts-are-more-important-than-stars/

tpols
09-17-2020, 07:23 PM
Where does this idea that the Laker role players outside LBJ and AD suck come from?

I'm looking at the productions and splits... Rondo and Kuzma are both in double figures with +5 and +6 splits respectively. Dwight and McGee are massively in the positive, with the latter being the starting center on the stacked dynasty dubs squads. Danny Green is in the positive. Caruso is in the positive. KCP is the ONLY Laker role player in the negative. Everybody else is giving anywhere from moderate to heavy positive impact.

This shit is just getting ridiculous. :lol

3ball
09-17-2020, 07:25 PM
Anyone who knows anything about basketball cares about defense. And turns out your help outside your 2nd guy matters too or shaq/Kobe is the goat team. With lebrons other teams you could point out bosh/love in bad faith but this team doesn’t have that.

Not to hate on the lakers role players who play well but good luck arguing for any of them over Rodman or Kukoc. Also suggest you read this https://backpicks.com/2017/07/06/supporting-casts-are-more-important-than-stars/

bulls were never looked upon as a stacked team and people thought their cast was weak

only in hindsight have new fans looked back and inflated the cast to explain Jordan's 6 rings - but the reality is that Jordan only had 1 teammate that was an all-star alongside him, while lebron always needed 2 perennial all-stars to win... 1 all-star = 6 rings for Jordan... 6 all-stars = 3 rings for lebron

tpols
09-17-2020, 07:28 PM
And I forgot Markief Morris.

Massively in the positive. Shooting 50% from the field and 40% from 3. 120 ORTG.

For pete's sake, Rondo is shooting 45% from 3 pt range.

SouBeachTalents
09-17-2020, 07:48 PM

But then you have to admit Shump > Lou too, since you claimed he was better than a still prime Danny Green

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
09-17-2020, 07:50 PM
But then you have to admit Shump > Lou too, since you claimed he was better than a still prime Danny Green

https://media1.tenor.com/images/fb8bbd3b9388f0169e11640a77efbaf9/tenor.gif

Run for the hills, 3ball!

3ball
09-17-2020, 07:54 PM

they're all similar-caliber role players with different strengths..

but I never said shumpert > green. I said shumpert was more talented. but skill matters too

Roundball_Rock
09-17-2020, 07:58 PM

Anyone notice tpols and IMKobe follow 3ball from thread to thread and echo whatever he says? It is pathetic. :lol

red1
09-17-2020, 08:11 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll:

SouBeachTalents
09-17-2020, 08:12 PM

red1
09-17-2020, 08:13 PM
bulls won 55 games without jordan

jordan beat stockton and malone as his best competition - good for him

3ball
09-17-2020, 08:16 PM

your just avoiding the point being made because you're weak..

you're pretending to laugh at a lie.. something I didn't say... another diversion by Kuniva because he agrees with me

red1
09-17-2020, 08:17 PM
pippen's bulls = 55 wins

red1
09-17-2020, 08:18 PM
how many 70-win teams did jordan beat?

3ball
09-17-2020, 08:23 PM
how many 70-win teams did jordan beat?

mj didn't beat any 66-win teams either, so does that mean Dwight or Baron Davis > MJ?

all of lebron's arguments over Jordan can be used by others, and therefore aren't goat arguments.. aka longevity can be used by Kobe, kareem, or Malone

otoh, Jordan's goat arguments are unique to him... aka the most "best player" rings in the modern era/3-pointer basketball... and the goat stats/production rate (BPM, PER, WS, VORP seasons, PPG).. and goat 2-way accolades (scoring title + 1st team defense)