PDA

View Full Version : Miami Heat are winning the NBA Championship

francesco totti
09-17-2020, 09:58 PM
Keep sleeping over the 10 - 1 record in playoffs. They are something else.

francesco totti
09-17-2020, 09:58 PM
This is Spurs-esque 2013-14

MrFonzworth
09-17-2020, 09:59 PM
:hammertime::dancin:djparty:dancin:hammertime:

lilteapot
09-17-2020, 10:00 PM
Yea I'm kinda worried

francesco totti
09-17-2020, 10:00 PM
They are what the Clippers were supposed to be. That disruptive defense you saw from Butler - Crowder is what George - Kawhi should have been.

TheGoatest
09-17-2020, 10:15 PM
So which team should the Lakers be scared of, exactly?

The one that has the near-perfect 10-1 record in these playoffs?
Or the one that has the worst possible, 14-6 record for a team at this point of the playoffs?

I've seen both of these polar-opposites be thrown around by the haters, because they can't make up their minds. The reality is that all of the remaining teams are going down to a healthy Lakers team.

LukeWalton
09-17-2020, 10:16 PM

ISH Heat Fans before the playoffs: 0
ISH Heat Fans today: 10

except that Chris Bosh fanboy guy. he's a legit heat fan

Akeem34TheDream
09-17-2020, 10:18 PM
I'd LOVE to see a Heat-Nuggets finals. Two teams playing ball.

red1
09-17-2020, 10:20 PM

:oldlol:

tpols
09-17-2020, 10:20 PM
Never doubt the league agenda.

The Heat have won the past two games by one shot or less.

Refs could easily dictate above that to promote the league's agenda.

red1
09-17-2020, 10:21 PM

shook.

1987_Lakers
09-17-2020, 10:21 PM

Pretty sure plowking is a legit heat fan as well.

Akeem34TheDream
09-17-2020, 10:22 PM
:oldlol:

Why laugh?

red1
09-17-2020, 10:24 PM
Why laugh?

I thought you were being cheeky... I thought it was funny..

Andrei89
09-18-2020, 04:58 AM

HEAT fan since before Lebron even checking in

Spurs m8
09-18-2020, 05:01 AM

The majority of the Laker 'fanbase' on here are not Laker fans....so get off the high horse tbh

Phoenix
09-18-2020, 05:01 AM

What is the league agenda?

ImKobe
09-18-2020, 05:07 AM
And Spo's doing this without a superstar.

All those years Lebron stans called him a terrible coach on this forum (poor Lebron never had a Phil Jackson/Popovich!!!), now he's arguably the best coach in these Playoffs. What a time.

AussieSteve
09-18-2020, 07:00 AM

All those years Lebron stans called him a terrible coach on this forum (poor Lebron never had a Phil Jackson/Popovich!!!), now he's arguably the best coach in these Playoffs. What a time.

To be fair, it has been more than 6 years since LeBron played his last game under Spo. It's quite possible he may have improved as a coach in that time.

Don't forget this is his 12th season as head coach Miami. How many other deep playoff runs has he made in "Least" over that time?

Doranku
09-18-2020, 07:31 AM

And just think, less than a decade ago this is where we were at:

https://i.makeagif.com/media/1-27-2016/rZ831G.gif

Spo has risen from the ashes. :bowdown:

nayte
09-18-2020, 07:44 AM

Or the one that has the worst possible, 14-6 record for a team at this point of the playoffs?

I've seen both of these polar-opposites be thrown around by the haters, because they can't make up their minds. The reality is that all of the remaining teams are going down to a healthy Lakers team.

This. I’m on the anyone but lakers trip but it seems it’s not happening now and full credit to Lebron as much as it sucks. Still love u lambruh

nayte
09-18-2020, 07:49 AM
To be fair, it has been more than 6 years since LeBron played his last game under Spo. It's quite possible he may have improved as a coach in that time.

Don't forget this is his 12th season as head coach Miami. How many other deep playoff runs has he made in "Least" over that time?

I dunno if this is a fair comment . He has a decent team now and they are winning

Derka
09-18-2020, 08:03 AM
If they take my Celtics out, I'm on board for the Miami championship cruise. This Miami team is a joy to watch.

Bronbron23
09-18-2020, 08:25 AM

Nah man. Stars typically win chips and heat have none and lakers have 2. One being one of the greatest ever. History is on the lakers side.

ralph_i_el
09-18-2020, 09:23 AM

8-6

ralph_i_el
09-18-2020, 09:24 AM
Nah man. Stars typically win chips and heat have none and lakers have 2. One being one of the greatest ever. History is on the lakers side.

LeBron has lost to multiple teams with ensemble casts around past-their-prime stars. Jimmy Butler has been a star in the playoffs. So has Bam. Dragic is playing the best ball of his career. He's at All-star/NBA 3rd team level right now. Bam and Butler are also playing at All-Star level. Herro has some of the biggest nuts for a rookie I have ever seen.

Also, LOL at this "Jokic will be facing super athletic and tough defenders". Are they going to bother him more than Gobert? Jokic is a passer. The thing that makes him great is that he's an offensive hub. You want to throw athletic rim protectors at him? He's going to take them out of the paint, and make plays for his team on the perimeter. You want to unleash the dogs and double team him? HE WANTS THAT. Double all day, it just makes his job easier.

Wally450
09-18-2020, 10:28 AM

I was thinking this this morning. The NBA front office would meltdown if these were the two teams in the Finals. Celtics/Lakers or even Lakers/Heat would be great matchups, but Denver/Miami would just be so blah.

Basketball r Us
09-18-2020, 10:33 AM

...and they are beating teams without Superstars.

ImKobe
09-18-2020, 10:36 AM
...and they are beating teams without Superstars.

Giannis isn't a superstar? Tatum isn't an emerging superstar as well?

And just think, less than a decade ago this is where we were at:

https://i.makeagif.com/media/1-27-2016/rZ831G.gif

Spo has risen from the ashes. :bowdown:

Spo's coaching always went underrated during those Heat championship years, the defense he had Bosh & Wade playing in that '13 Finals...:bowdown:

Basketball r Us
09-18-2020, 10:37 AM
Giannis isn't a superstar? Tatum isn't an emerging superstar as well?

The guy was hurt.

jayfan
09-18-2020, 02:30 PM
They definitely have an '04 Pistons vibe to them.

Lead with defense, well coached, hard working, playing beautiful team ball, everyone has & knows his role.

light
09-18-2020, 05:38 PM

They don't have enough talent or experience.