PDA

View Full Version : Rajon Rondo is listed as questionable for Game 1 vs. the Nuggets with back spasms

Nike D'Antoni
09-17-2020, 11:22 PM
Go Nuggets, huge news.

J Shuttlesworth
09-17-2020, 11:30 PM
Damn, if LeBron can overcome this game, HUGE legacy boost

Odds are STACKED against him

Mask the Embiid
09-17-2020, 11:52 PM
Back spasms is no joke.I had that once its like have a migraine headache...the worst one you ever had...in ur back..The more you try to move around like a normal day the worse it gets

never had a migraine? ok brain freeze....in ur back....that doesnt go away for days unless you lay perfectly still.Then its just a regular dull headache (in your back)

tldr back spasms fking hurt

tpols
09-17-2020, 11:53 PM
Back spasms is no joke.I had that once its like have a migraine headache...the worst one you ever had...in ur back

never had a migraine? ok brain freeze....in ur back....that doesnt go away for days unless you lay perfectly still.Then its just a regular headache (in your back)

Sounds like a lot of excuses.

Punk.

Mask the Embiid
09-17-2020, 11:56 PM
Sounds like a lot of excuses.

Punk.

black > white

LukeWalton
09-18-2020, 12:02 AM
isnt that ruined Dwight's season with the Lakers the first time?

anyways I hope Chris Paul will over come his back spasms and get healthy in time for the next round

Springsteen
09-18-2020, 12:05 AM
black > white

:lebronamazed:

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
09-18-2020, 12:06 AM
He was listed that in Houston series too

Same with Javale after the knee issue

Fake news

Axe
09-18-2020, 12:07 AM
Playoff rondo aka my man chris paul

TheGoatest
09-18-2020, 12:08 AM
All "If LeBron overcomes this to win the chip, then he is easily the GOAT" jokes aside, this would be a huge blow for the Lakers.

When Playoff Rondo returned, I wouldn't have called the Lakers a big 3, but they definitely weren't LeBron, AD + a bunch of role players either, which is what they are if Rondo is out.
He gives them so much. When LeBron is on the bench, they have 0 other players who can create for others. Easily their 3rd most valuable player, by far.

The Lakers should still be able to beat the remaining 3 teams, with or without Rondo, but it would be much harder without him.

Honor Boost
09-18-2020, 12:13 AM
All "If LeBron overcomes this to win the chip, then he is easily the GOAT" jokes aside, this would be a huge blow for the Lakers.

When Playoff Rondo returned, I wouldn't have called the Lakers a big 3, but they definitely weren't LeBron, AD + a bunch of role players either, which is what they are if Rondo is out.
He gives them so much. When LeBron is on the bench, they have 0 other players who can create for others. Easily their 3rd most valuable player, by far.

The Lakers should still be able to beat the remaining 3 teams, with or without Rondo, but it would be much harder without him.

The Lakers problem is who the heck and create their own shot outside of LeBron and Anthony. Rondo was there to help get guys easier buckets but if he is out then this will put a heavy damper on the Lakers offensive attack.

hold this L
09-18-2020, 12:15 AM
Back spasms is no joke.I had that once its like have a migraine headache...the worst one you ever had...in ur back..The more you try to move around like a normal day the worse it gets

never had a migraine? ok brain freeze....in ur back....that doesnt go away for days unless you lay perfectly still.Then its just a regular dull headache (in your back)

How long did it take to heal? More than 2 weeks? Asking for a friend.

Axe
09-18-2020, 12:19 AM
The Lakers problem is who the heck and create their own shot outside of LeBron and Anthony. Rondo was there to help get guys easier buckets but if he is out then this will put a heavy damper on the Lakers offensive attack.
Danny green will be in charge beyond the arc, even if people think that he's a scrub in doing so.

SATAN
09-18-2020, 12:26 AM
Not sure if I believe all this back spasm stuff coming from the Lakers in recent weeks. Swear I heard even Jason Kidd was having them. :biggums:

Nike D'Antoni
09-18-2020, 12:28 AM
Not sure if I believe all this back spasm stuff coming from the Lakers in recent weeks. Swear I heard even Jason Kidd was having them. :biggums:

He actually missed coaching duties for one game, also their other coach I think Hollins did not come to bubble because of back spasm

Im so nba'd out
09-18-2020, 12:42 AM
How long did it take to heal? More than 2 weeks? Asking for a friend.

little over a week if you rest.Rondo will be ok.He will have the best numbing drugs on the planet to last him for 3 hours. But woe is him when them drugs wear off and he has to go to sleep tonight.Even getting up out of bed to go to the bathroom will be pure agony.

Dont let the spasm name fool you...its not twitching or something like other muscles...its pure pain.Closes thing to it is a migraine headache

light
09-18-2020, 03:26 AM
Time to turn up the AC!

https://s1.gifyu.com/images/acdcfresh.png