PDA

View Full Version : Is there a bigger cuck in the NBA than Anthony Davis?

dreamshake
09-18-2020, 03:57 PM
Here’s a guy who couldn’t win when surrounded with talent in New Orleans. So he colludes with LeBron to Los Angeles. Not only that, AD seems content with being a beta on this Lakers team. I’ve never seen him demand the ball from LeBron. Davis is playing like a bonafide cuck.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BmzzRIcCQAAm5mU.jpg

Davis is in his prime. He should demand for the ball and have most of the plays ran through him. Yet he defers to LeBron all game like a bitch boy. Does this man have an alpha bone in his body? Or is AD just gonna lay down and let LeBron give it to him like he’s done in the past? Winning as a Pippen don’t mean shit. You either win the title as the best player or you don’t. See 2011 NBA finals for reference.

Lebron23
09-18-2020, 04:04 PM
Here’s a guy who couldn’t win when surrounded with talent in New Orleans. So he colludes with LeBron to Los Angeles. Not only that, AD seems content with being a beta on this Lakers team. I’ve never seen him demand the ball from LeBron. Davis is playing like a bonafide cuck.

Davis is in his prime. He should demand for the ball and have most of the plays ran through him. Yet he defers to LeBron all game like a bitch boy. Does this man have an alpha bone in his body? Or is AD just gonna lay down and let LeBron give it to him like he’s done in the past? Winning as a Pippen don’t mean shit. You either win the title as the best player or you don’t. See 2011 NBA finals for reference.

The 2020 Lakers kinda reminded of the 2001 Lakers both Davis and LeBron are 1a and 1b.

Turbo Slayer
09-18-2020, 04:05 PM
AD's second option last 4 years was Jrue Holiday. That's not "talent".

dreamshake
09-18-2020, 04:07 PM

He had prime DeMarcus Cousins and Playoff Rondo. No excuses.

light
09-18-2020, 04:08 PM
Davis was initially trained to be a selfless, team-first point guard. As he grew larger and became capable of domination he still retained his initial philosophy. Essentially, he considers it bad basketball to think in terms of alphas and betas.

This is why he needs to be prodded in order to be assertive and demanding.

Hakkim90cc
Can white people stop using the word 'cuck' already

That shit gay

Akeem34TheDream
I think he is gay. And his chemistry with Lebron is just too good.

Turbo Slayer
09-18-2020, 04:16 PM
I think he is gay. And his chemistry with Lebron is just too good. :oldlol:

Gray GOAT
09-18-2020, 04:18 PM

Excuse me?

Basketball r Us
09-18-2020, 04:31 PM

Ah, you mean AD should focus on padding his stats ?

BigtimeNBAFan
09-18-2020, 04:33 PM
So in one thread the brow is basically Kareem and in the GOAT conversation and now he is a beta cuck. Hey at least there is some diversity of thought on here.

fsvr54
09-18-2020, 04:46 PM

Jrue is a top player in the league and best perimeter defender.

Turbo Slayer
09-18-2020, 05:12 PM

Jrue is a top player in the league Define "top player" in the league. Right now? No. Jrue Holiday didn't even make All-NBA this year or the preceding years.

best perimeter defender. Debatable.

r0drig0lac
09-18-2020, 05:14 PM
I think he is gay. And his chemistry with Lebron is just too good.

fair

light
09-18-2020, 05:41 PM
So in one thread the brow is basically Kareem and in the GOAT conversation and now he is a beta cuck. Hey at least there is some diversity of thought on here.

AD being Kareem doesnt mean anything with respect to LeBron because LeBron is a lot better than Kareem.

What AD being Kareem really means is that LeBron is going to win several more rings and get all of the credit for them.

Axe
09-18-2020, 06:29 PM
But where is he now tho

dreamshake
04-26-2023, 07:24 PM

It's sad that Anthony Davis in his prime will be remembered for being Lebron's bitch.

But I guess that's what happens when you like taking it face down from behind

Full Court
04-26-2023, 07:27 PM
The answer to OP's question is yes. Lebron.

LeShrivel never had the balls to win anything on his own talent without colluding and stacking teams. He even threw a bitch fit this season when the Lakers didn't trade for Kyrie.

ImKobe
04-26-2023, 08:42 PM
LeCuck is the biggest loser in the NBA

ArbitraryWater
04-26-2023, 08:52 PM
LeCuck is the biggest loser in the NBA

wtf :oldlol:

Jasper
04-26-2023, 09:35 PM

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Jasper
04-26-2023, 09:37 PM
what OP is trying to say is that all Laker players are pricks.:applause: :oldlol: :roll:

tpols
04-26-2023, 09:49 PM
wtf :oldlol:

He wasted a monster game from AD today.

Full Court
04-26-2023, 10:09 PM
He wasted a monster game from AD today.

He wasted an entire super team last year.

kawhileonard2
04-26-2023, 11:09 PM
The answer to OP's question is yes. Lebron.

LeShrivel never had the balls to win anything on his own talent without colluding and stacking teams. He even threw a bitch fit this season when the Lakers didn't trade for Kyrie.

This!