PDA

View Full Version : Lebron not happy (mvp)

LAL
09-19-2020, 06:03 AM
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/5836452002

Pissed me off. That's my true answer,” James said at his news conference following the Lakers’ 126-114 victory over Denver in Game 1 of the Western Conference finals on Friday.

It wasn’t necessarily not winning the award – though he would have liked his fifth MVP nod – it was that he received just 16 of 101 first-place votes.

“That's what pissed me off more than anything. You know, not saying that the winner wasn't deserving of the MVP. But that pissed me off. And I finished second a lot in my career, either from a championship, and now four times as an MVP. You know, like I said, I never came into this league to be MVP or to be a champion. I've always just wanted to get better and better every single day, and those things will take care of itself. But some things is just out of my hand and some things you can't control."

Was this posted already?

SATAN
09-19-2020, 06:11 AM
How exciting. Getting to post this before the other LeBron haters. Must be your lucky day. Keep it up, sport. :applause:

SouBeachTalents
09-19-2020, 06:18 AM
7 more wins

Spurs m8
09-19-2020, 06:44 AM
"And I finished second a lot in my career"

No shit...you are used to losing...stfu whiney cvnt

Spurs m8
09-19-2020, 06:51 AM
7 more wins

And then 2 more rings and 2-3 more fmvp just to draw level to Jordan...who did it with no collusion too.

And no asterisk rings

Wow

SATAN
09-19-2020, 06:56 AM
Spurs m8

RENT FREE
This message is hidden because Spurs m8 is on your ignore list.
View Post

Remove user from ignore list

View Post
Today, 05:51 AM
Spurs m8

RENT FREE
View Post

So much better without this self hating ****ing loser interrupting my browsing experience. Highly recommend it. :D

SaltyMeatballs
09-19-2020, 07:18 AM
Spurs m8

RENT FREE
View Post

View Post
Today, 05:51 AM
Spurs m8

RENT FREE
View Post

So much better without this self hating ****ing loser interrupting my browsing experience. Highly recommend it. :D

A smart man. I put him on my ignore list long ago and my ISH experience has been beautiful since.

Stanley Kobrick
09-19-2020, 07:26 AM
A smart man. I put him on my ignore list long ago and my ISH experience has been beautiful since.
:cheers:

Spurs m8
09-19-2020, 07:30 AM
The epitome of triggering someone

Bron stans hate the truth.

And you know they're clicking to see the posts haha

Gohan
09-19-2020, 07:53 AM
Let’s ask ja rule about why is lebron unhappy

TheCorporation
09-19-2020, 08:55 AM
And then 2 more rings and 2-3 more fmvp just to draw level to Jordan...who did it with no collusion too.

And no asterisk rings

Wow

+1200 bye

Gohan
09-19-2020, 09:12 AM

+1200 bye

Lol no ones going away on that weak shit

TheCorporation
09-19-2020, 09:17 AM
Lol no ones going away on that weak shit

Facts are here. I just use them. Sorry

bullettooth
09-19-2020, 09:37 AM

LOL!

PeroAntic
09-19-2020, 09:50 AM
Did this guy really think he has a shot at winning the MVP after handpicking AD? Everyone knew they will nullify each others chances because theyre both top 5 players. He wants to both have the cake and eat it. Well its MVP or ring Bron, take your pick.

TheGoatest
09-19-2020, 10:57 AM
I'd be angry too if I had to witness all the goal post moving criteria that was made up over the last decade in order to avoid giving him his fifth MVP.

"Better stats"
"Playing in the weaker conference"
"Playing on the team with a better record"
"More valuable to his team"
"Played in more games"

All of these have shifted over the past many seasons so that whichever criteria favored LeBron's closest competitor for the MVP award, that criteria was emphasized as being more important for who should win the MVP award.

3ball
09-19-2020, 11:05 AM
7 more wins

only 3 rings as the team's top producer

mj has 6

carry on.. you'll always come up short vs MJ and grasping at straws... "oh yippee 3 rings in 17 years"... that literally sucks compared to mj

:yaohappy:

TheCorporation
09-19-2020, 11:11 AM

mj has 6

carry on.. you'll always come up short vs MJ and grasping at straws... "oh yippee 3 rings in 17 years"... that literally sucks compared to mj

Led team in Finals scoring
LeBron 8x (1st)
MJ 6x (2nd)
Kareem 5x (3rd/4th)
Shaq 5x (3rd/4th)

Keep up

TheGoatest
09-19-2020, 11:13 AM

mj has 6

Apparently, there is one guy who thinks that LeBron isn't coming up short: Jordan himself.
If he green-lighted The Last Dance on the day of the Cavs championship parade (coincidence?) because he was so insecure that LeBron will be known as the better player, imagine how salty he will be once LeBron wins in a few weeks.

ZenMaster7210
09-19-2020, 12:25 PM

:applause::oldlol::cheers::dancin:hammertime:

FireDavidKahn
09-19-2020, 12:38 PM
He's 100% right

AlternativeAcc.
09-19-2020, 03:05 PM
Led team in Finals scoring
LeBron 8x (1st)
MJ 6x (2nd)
Kareem 5x (3rd/4th)
Shaq 5x (3rd/4th)

Keep up
Viscous slay

Soon to be 9

That's 50 percent more times as the leading scorer in the finals

9 > 6

He can bring up ring count but the Bill Russell card can be played, he can say modern ball but 90s wasn't modern ball

He loses no matter what

:hammertime::dancin

TheCorporation
09-19-2020, 03:47 PM
Viscous slay

Soon to be 9

That's 50 percent more times as the leading scorer in the finals

9 > 6

He can bring up ring count but the Bill Russell card can be played, he can say modern ball but 90s wasn't modern ball

He loses no matter what

:hammertime::dancin

He has no response for it

:hammertime:

Issa win. They are SILENT

They keep their head DOWN when I come around.

3ball
09-19-2020, 03:49 PM
why was lebron considered for MVP when he was the 2nd offensive producer on the team and 2nd defender

so having the best stats only matters when lebron has them?

lebron didn't deserve ANY consideration.. but clutch sports has brain-washed the media and fans.. literally

TheCorporation
09-19-2020, 03:53 PM
why was lebron considered for MVP when he was the 2nd offensive producer on the team and 2nd defender

lebron didn't deserve ANY consideration.. but clutch sports has brain-washed the media and fans.. literally

• Prime Kareem Davis scored 0.8 more ppg than Szn 17 LBJ
• LBJ had 7.0 more apg than AD

Who ran the offense?

THINK rookie fan :lol

AlternativeAcc.
09-19-2020, 03:56 PM

Lebron led the entire league in assists and still scored within 1ppg of AD (the guy he bird fed points to)

So LeBron accounted for roughly 53ppg, almost half of the Lakers production for the season

Not to mention GOAT leadership and intangibles

He can't keep getting away with this! :cry:

Hey Yo
09-19-2020, 04:01 PM

mj has 6

Jordan's 3 rings after needing a 2yr rest doesnt count

4 >>>>>>>> 3

3ball
09-19-2020, 04:09 PM
Lebron led the entire league in assists and still scored within 1ppg of AD (the guy he bird fed points to)

So LeBron accounted for roughly 53ppg, almost half of the Lakers production for the season

Not to mention GOAT leadership and intangibles

He can't keep getting away with this! :cry:

anyone that has a teammate within 1 ppg of him doesn't deserve MVP consideration because equal ppg = shared load and therefore not mvp-worthy

and apg is a function of the team's choice to move the ball or let 1 guy get all the assists - it means virtually nothing.. AD led in rpg, bpg PER, win share... this eliminates lebron from any MVP consideration.. it's preposterous to anyone not under the spell of Clutch Sports

AlternativeAcc.
09-19-2020, 04:20 PM
anyone that has a teammate within 1 ppg of him doesn't deserve MVP consideration because equal ppg = shared load and therefore not mvp-worthy

and apg is a function of the team's choice to move the ball or let 1 guy get all the assists - it means virtually nothing.. AD led in rpg, bpg PER, win share... this eliminates lebron from any MVP consideration.. it's preposterous to anyone not under the spell of Clutch Sports

Lebron accounted for 20+ more ppg than AD, that's not a shared load

You lose buddy

Lebron got robbed of another MVP

But the MVP has been a joke for awhile, it rarely goes to the actual most valuable player

SouBeachTalents
09-19-2020, 05:17 PM

mj has 6

https://toppng.com/uploads/preview/138kib-724x543-1474488198-autre19-happy-face-over-angry-face-meme-11562883310wynv1gw9cz.png

Gohan
09-19-2020, 05:27 PM
Did this guy really think he has a shot at winning the MVP after handpicking AD? Everyone knew they will nullify each others chances because theyre both top 5 players. He wants to both have the cake and eat it. Well its MVP or ring Bron, take your pick.

Lol not even worth arguing with the lebron fans they lie to themselves. The sad thing is they really believe what they are typing

WhiteKyrie
09-19-2020, 06:06 PM

No shit...you are used to losing
But he’s a “winner”

:oldlol:

insidious301
09-19-2020, 06:08 PM
But he’s a “winner”

Other than Jordan, LeBron has the most FMVPs ever. Sounds like a lot of winning to me. :confusedshrug:

Gohan
09-19-2020, 06:09 PM
Other than Jordan, LeBron has the most FMVPs ever. Sounds like a lot of winning to me. :confusedshrug:

No he’s tied with other players

WhiteKyrie
09-19-2020, 06:12 PM
Tied with Magic, Shaq, and Duncan. Russell would’ve had more too. Jordan doubles his nearest competitor in those terms. And 3 for 9, with a 33% winning percentage, two of them being fluky as shit is NOT a winner. The same way Wilt isn’t considered a winner. And with those stacked rosters and weak conferences, considering him a winner is hideously misguided.

Spurs m8
09-19-2020, 06:16 PM
No he’s tied with other players

Exactly...quite a few too...considering.

Spurs m8
09-19-2020, 06:17 PM
But he’s a “winner”

:roll::roll::roll:

Lol forgot about this.

Goes from always being a winner to finishing second a lot during his career....all in a week

Thanks for confirming yourself what we already knew

insidious301
09-19-2020, 06:20 PM
Tied with Magic, Shaq, and Duncan. Russell would’ve had more too. Jordan doubles his nearest competitor in those terms. And 3 for 9, with a 33% winning percentage, two of them being fluky as shit is NOT a winner. The same way Wilt isn’t considered a winner. And with those stacked rosters and weak conferences, considering him a winner is hideously misguided.

Getting to the finals is actually a feat, so why make it out to be a negative? Moreover, everything you are criticizing LeBron for can be applied to Magic, Duncan and Shaq. The 80s Western conference was considered "weak". Same with Shaq and Duncan's eastern finals opponents. What's up with the double standards here?

FireDavidKahn
09-19-2020, 06:22 PM
LeGoat

https://twitter.com/RexChapman/status/1307441584594714636

Spurs m8
09-19-2020, 06:39 PM
Getting to the finals is actually a feat, so why make it out to be a negative? Moreover, everything you are criticizing LeBron for can be applied to Magic, Duncan and Shaq. The 80s Western conference was considered "weak". Same with Shaq and Duncan's eastern finals opponents. What's up with the double standards here?

Its not double standards.

Even if Shaq and Duncans Eastern conference opponents were weak, they still beat a tough West to get there.

All LeBron did was beat easy East opponents, and then get embarrassed more often than not when he finally faced the West in the Finals.

And thats even after multiple collusions and cherry picked teams.

insidious301
09-19-2020, 07:03 PM
Its not double standards.

Even if Shaq and Duncans Eastern conference opponents were weak, they still beat a tough West to get there.

LeBron

All LeBron did was beat easy East opponents, and then get embarrassed more often than not when he finally faced the West in the Finals.

And thats even after multiple collusions and cherry picked teams.

Were the Thunder, Spurs and Warriors not good competition? And every finals post 2014, LeBron-led teams have been underdogs. So how good were these "collusions" really? Your post makes no sense.

LAL
09-21-2020, 12:36 AM
Pretty selfish, talking like that while having AD on his team.

Spurs m8
09-21-2020, 12:46 AM
Pretty selfish, talking like that while having AD on his team.

There's a reason he only got 16 votes out of 101.

LAL
09-21-2020, 12:50 AM
There's a reason he only got 16 votes out of 101.

Yeah was surprised by who voted for him. How many for AD?

Spurs m8
09-21-2020, 12:52 AM
Yeah was surprised by who voted for him. How many for AD?

I don't know and don't really care tbh

Was 1 clear cut winner

red1
09-21-2020, 12:54 AM
relax guys. why are you so mad?

LAL
09-21-2020, 01:01 AM
I don't know and don't really care tbh

Was 1 clear cut winner

AD should've gotten those lebron votes

LAL
09-21-2020, 01:02 AM
relax guys. why are you so mad?

Because he talks and plays like a bitch.

red1
09-21-2020, 01:03 AM

dont be so shook bro. we're barely two games into the conference finals.

Spurs m8
09-21-2020, 01:07 AM
AD should've gotten those lebron votes

I agree.

LAL
09-21-2020, 01:08 AM
dont be so shook bro. we're barely two games into the conference finals.

He's going to keep saying dumb shit and keep playing like a coward, no moves, no jumper, no dominance.. just stats and a big mouth.

red1
09-21-2020, 01:10 AM
He's going to keep saying dumb shit and keep playing like a coward, no moves, no jumper, no dominance.. just stats and a big mouth.

agreed.

I really hope the pelicans clutch it out this round.

TheGoatest
09-21-2020, 01:13 AM

Well, at least you admit that you're mad. That's the first step. You're doing a lot better than some others here. It will all be over soon.