PDA

View Full Version : When will PELINKA GET CREDIT???????

AirTupac
09-19-2020, 11:12 AM
He did ALL this in 2-3 years.

Hired the RIGHT coach -- who enabled players like Caruso, KCP and others to buy into defense.
Got players such as --- Morris (free), Dwight, Rondo, Green, KCP (re-signed), AD and MORE.

If it wasnt for Magic, we would be even BETTER off than we are currently. Pelinka has to get some fvcking recognition.

Doranku
09-19-2020, 11:13 AM
Bran stans currently googling "Who is Pelinka"

AirTupac
09-19-2020, 11:17 AM

Haha I dont even care about those mutts anymore. Its just amazing being amazing again. I have so much faith in Pelinka because he's clearly a savant at life. Played on the Fab 5. Went to a top tier law school. Became an agent for Kobe and started his own super successful agency. Now he's running the game as GM for the Lakers.

BigtimeNBAFan
09-19-2020, 11:36 AM
He deserves a lot of credit. The offseason moves in 2019 were so much better than 2018 even if you throw out the obvious trade for AD.

I will say him fleecing the NBA to get a fraud like Dante Exum top 5 was sleazy though.

scuzzy
09-19-2020, 11:58 AM
who?

red1
09-19-2020, 12:03 PM
who?

:oldlol: :roll:

red1
09-19-2020, 12:03 PM

isnt he the guy who lied and made up the story about kobe and the dark knight? seems like a weird dude.

scuzzy
09-19-2020, 12:10 PM
:oldlol: :roll:
david griffins replacement?

FireDavidKahn
09-19-2020, 12:11 PM
Why would Pelinka get credit for something LeBron did?

AirTupac
09-19-2020, 12:34 PM
Why would Pelinka get credit for something LeBron did?

Highschool education :oldlol:

FireDavidKahn
09-19-2020, 12:35 PM
Highschool education :oldlol:

Exactly. No way could Pelinka have orchestrated this with his education:(

theballerFKA Ace
09-19-2020, 12:39 PM
who?

You better recognize bitch

https://64.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyt0noqZVB1qzr0lro1_250.gif

highwhey
09-19-2020, 12:52 PM
who?

:roll:

LAmbruh
09-19-2020, 01:00 PM
????

https://wwwimage-secure.cbsstatic.com/base/files/full_plinko_shot_0.jpg

AirTupac
09-19-2020, 01:06 PM
You better recognize bitch

https://64.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyt0noqZVB1qzr0lro1_250.gif

Hahahahah

FKAri
09-19-2020, 01:18 PM

Not gonna lie I just Google img searched that but I keep getting Rob Lowe

Mask the Embiid
09-19-2020, 01:39 PM
Thats right give the white man all the credit when things go good and the black man all the blame when things dont work out :oldlol:....Celtics....Sixers.......Lakers......Bu cks.....NETS.....Knicks.....Warriors.....

Im so nba'd out
09-19-2020, 03:02 PM
Thats right give the white man all the credit when things go good and the black man all the blame when things dont work out :oldlol:....Celtics....Sixers.......Lakers......Bu cks.....NETS.....Knicks.....Warriors.....

Raptors....OKC....Clippers...Pistons(mid 2000s).Cavs with david griffin and lebron....Rockets.....Blazers with nurk....

Hell i was even recommended a video on youtube where they literally try to give the credit of the heat's success to Duncan Robinson and Tyler Hero

they will never change.

Nike D'Antoni
09-19-2020, 03:04 PM
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?484856-Rajon-Rondo-quot-HE-(-Lebron)-brought-me-here-for-a-reason-quot

Rajon Rondo " HE ( Lebron) brought me here for a reason "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofmOVrCloM4&ab_channel=BleacherReport

You really think Pelinka is GM? It is Lefraud who calls everything. That is why he never got to work with Doc Rivers or Popovich. He went to Lakers instead of those teams, because he likes to run things.

NugzFan
09-19-2020, 04:11 PM
Credit? For what?

Lebron didn’t show up because of pelinka
This team wasn’t created because of pelinka’s amazing GM skills

NugzFan
09-19-2020, 04:16 PM
I’ll give credit where credit is due

The lakers have done an amazing job of existing in a huge market where lots of people live and where some pretty ok movies have been made sometimes
Without their impressive 90015 zip code none of this would have been possible

:bowdown:

Other GMs and front offices should take note and learn from the best.

YoungDripKing
09-19-2020, 04:29 PM
I’ll give credit where credit is due

The lakers have done an amazing job of existing in a huge market where lots of people live and where some pretty ok movies have been made sometimes
Without their impressive 90015 zip code none of this would have been possible

:bowdown:

Other GMs and front offices should take note and learn from the best.

You sound mad dude.

Gohan
09-19-2020, 04:47 PM
Hahahahah

I kind of like airtupac. A lakers fan and not just because of lebron. Cool dude:cheers:

ThatCoolKid
09-19-2020, 04:51 PM
LeGM is so generous he will give little Robbie a gold star for listening to Lebron's instructions.

AirTupac
09-19-2020, 04:57 PM
I kind of like airtupac. A lakers fan and not just because of lebron. Cool dude:cheers:

I got most of those losers tripping out / pissing their pants because I was making fun of LeBron last season (deservedly so) but my god this season Bron and AD are AMAZING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FireDavidKahn
09-19-2020, 04:58 PM
LeGM is so generous he will give little Robbie a gold star for listening to Lebron's instructions.

Maybe give him a lollipop as well.

Gohan
09-19-2020, 05:33 PM
I got most of those losers tripping out / pissing their pants because I was making fun of LeBron last season (deservedly so) but my god this season Bron and AD are AMAZING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don’t get me wrong lebron is a beast and I think he’s a top 3 player in the league right now but his fans lie to themselves

NBAGOAT
09-19-2020, 05:40 PM
dwight and caruso were gems on their contracts, dwight came out of nowhere. Playoff rondo still showing value danny's good but an overpay and imo so is kcp. Cousins didnt work out. the small moves outside of lebron/ad were a bit hit and miss

Spurs m8
09-19-2020, 05:55 PM
Why would he get credit?

LeGM steals all the credit on and off the court.

Shameless, egotistical cancerous person

NugzFan
09-19-2020, 06:43 PM
You sound mad dude.

Yeah probably a little

But at least I was right

BigtimeNBAFan
09-19-2020, 06:47 PM
Why would he get credit?

LeGM steals all the credit on and off the court.

Shameless, egotistical cancerous person

Not really. Lebron is one of the more complimentary stars in NBA history. He frequently gives credit to his teammates. He praised freaking Dellavadova and built him up like a star during the 2015 run. I can't think of another champion who has publicly praised so many role players. Jordan certainly didn't.

BigtimeNBAFan
09-19-2020, 06:48 PM
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?484856-Rajon-Rondo-quot-HE-(-Lebron)-brought-me-here-for-a-reason-quot

Rajon Rondo " HE ( Lebron) brought me here for a reason "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofmOVrCloM4&ab_channel=BleacherReport

You really think Pelinka is GM? It is Lefraud who calls everything. That is why he never got to work with Doc Rivers or Popovich. He went to Lakers instead of those teams, because he likes to run things.

I don't think Lebron not being connected to Doc Rivers is the insult you think it is.

AirTupac
09-29-2020, 06:50 PM
People keep saying. LEBRON CAME AND EVERYTHING WAS EASY LOL!!! But people forget the moves Rob had to make in order for us to look attractive and then execute his plan to get a 2nd star.

From reddit:

1)

Trade a budding star in Deangelo Russell to offload Mozgovs (a relic of our previous front office) to make a Lebron situation even possible in the first place. Lots of teams fall in love with flawed young talent that ends up limiting their ceiling. Lakers said screw it, and were ridiculed for it because why would the Lakers need cap space the Lakers hadn't signed any star let alone a star of Lebrons caliber since Shaq in the 90s

2)

Trade Lou Williams for an expiring and a pick (Josh Hart). Again offloading a contract to create space for an expiring to then sign Lebron and gain an asset to trade in the future. Lou Will the darling of r/nba makes this an easy trade to ridicule. But the lakers knew lou will was not a playoff player and they were interested in building a playoff team

3)

Trade Jordan Clarkson and Larry Nance Jr for basically nothing but an expiring and a pick to again create more room for Lebron and signings of his approval. These two guys could be great rotation pieces but again, wanted to create more space for Lebron since we would have to trade them anyway.

The Lakers threw out years of a great scouting team drafting good players that the fan base loved for a chance to get Lebron plus cap space. The cap space ended up not turning out being used well in year 1 due to choices of people like Paul George but the Lakers planned years ahead of time. They zigged on the youth movement from the gate and collected tradeable assets and prioritized cap space. He didnt just fall in to our laps, we sacrificed a lot of good young talent and took a risk

This is why the Lakers are in the finals before Boston. Keep that warchest of picks Ainge. THOSE BANNERS THO!!!!