PDA

View Full Version : AD Admits LeBron Should Have Won MVP

FireDavidKahn
09-19-2020, 05:14 PM
https://twitter.com/billoram/status/1307172947593891840

Bill Oram
@billoram

After LeBron unloads about how MVP voting pissed him off, Anthony Davis says, "They kind of choose the MVP before the season even starts."

:applause::bowdown:

Smook A.
09-19-2020, 05:22 PM
If the playoffs were factored in for the MVP too, then LeBron would win it pretty much every year. It's a regular season award, and I think Giannis is getting a bad wrap for winning it because he got bounced in the 2nd round. Meanwhile, you have LeBron who is balling in the playoffs again.

To be fair, Giannis did have a really impressive reg season. Not even a fan of is, but I can't ignore how he put up 30/14/5 on ridiculous efficiency and on only 30 mpg. That's absurd. He also finished the season with the highest PER of all time, and led the Bucks to the best record in the NBA. Yeah he deserved MVP, but he got bounced early so no one takes it seriously.

LeBron's got a pretty strong chance to win a championship this year so he shouldn't worry about the MVP at the end of the day.

FireDavidKahn
09-19-2020, 05:24 PM
If the playoffs were factored in for the MVP too, then LeBron would win it pretty much every year. It's a regular season award, and I think Giannis is getting a bad wrap for winning it because he got bounced in the 2nd round. Meanwhile, you have LeBron who is balling in the playoffs again.

To be fair, Giannis did have a really impressive reg season. Not even a fan of is, but I can't ignore how he put up 30/14/5 on ridiculous efficiency and on only 30 mpg. That's absurd. He also finished the season with the highest PER of all time, and led the Bucks to the best record in the NBA. Yeah he deserved MVP, but he got bounced early so no one takes it seriously.

LeBron's got a pretty strong chance to win a championship this year so he shouldn't worry about the MVP at the end of the day.

Think bigger picture that will enrage LeHaters.

AD just admitted that LeBron is both the better player and the Leader of the team.

LeGoat wins again

Spurs m8
09-19-2020, 05:52 PM
This one eye browed weak cvnt has been svcking Brons c0ck for a while now, who cares what this loser with no integrity has to say tbh

Lebron23
09-19-2020, 06:00 PM
This one eye browed weak cvnt has been svcking Brons c0ck for a while now, who cares what this loser with no integrity has to say tbh

Why are you so mad all the time??

FireDavidKahn
09-19-2020, 06:05 PM

:roll:

AD got him SHOOK:roll::hammertime:

insidious301
09-19-2020, 06:05 PM

LeBron didn't actually win MVP. You can breathe now.

Spurs m8
09-19-2020, 06:20 PM
LeBron didn't actually win MVP. You can breathe now.

I could breathe even if he won it tbh

sdot_thadon
09-19-2020, 06:32 PM
I could breathe even if he won it tbh

Seriously doubt that

TheCorporation
09-19-2020, 08:34 PM
:roll:

AD got him SHOOK:roll::hammertime:

:roll: :dancin

ThatCoolKid
09-19-2020, 08:37 PM

Kawhi f cked his mom :lol

BigtimeNBAFan
09-19-2020, 08:38 PM

You have real issues dude. I hope you are a parody account or just someone who thinks it is entertaining to post mindless nonsense on a message board. If you are like this in real life, yikes!

coin24
09-19-2020, 08:41 PM
You have real issues dude. I hope you are a parody account or just someone who thinks it is entertaining to post mindless nonsense on a message board. If you are like this in real life, yikes!

Another account wonder wheels? whats that now, 200?

And youre here talking about real life?:lol:lol

ThatCoolKid
09-19-2020, 08:42 PM
Another account wonder wheels? whats that now, 200?

And youre here talking about real life?:lol:lol

:lol forgot to switch accounts moron

Spurs m8
09-19-2020, 08:50 PM

Lol I don't talk about lebron in real life.

I doubt my gf even knows who he is tbh

Occasionally me and my mate pay him out for a laugh, but not often..

SATAN
09-19-2020, 08:59 PM
Why are you so mad all the time??

People with small ***** syndrome or PDD do not have an unusually small *****. Instead, they are severely anxious about their ***** size.

Having a small ***** is not a medical diagnosis. Very rarely, a person’s ***** is small enough to interfere with sexual functioning, and doctors will refer to it as a micropenis. People with a micropenis have a ***** that is at least 2.5 standard deviations smaller than the average *****.

PDD is a type of BDD, which is a disorder that distorts a person’s perception of their body. BDD can trigger immense anxiety in a person about their appearance.

People with PDD feel shame and anxiety about ***** size. They may mistakenly believe that they have a micropenis, even when their ***** size is normal.

Poor guy

LAmbruh
09-19-2020, 09:00 PM
People with small ***** syndrome or PDD do not have an unusually small *****. Instead, they are severely anxious about their ***** size.

Having a small ***** is not a medical diagnosis. Very rarely, a person’s ***** is small enough to interfere with sexual functioning, and doctors will refer to it as a micropenis. People with a micropenis have a ***** that is at least 2.5 standard deviations smaller than the average *****.

PDD is a type of BDD, which is a disorder that distorts a person’s perception of their body. BDD can trigger immense anxiety in a person about their appearance.

People with PDD feel shame and anxiety about ***** size. They may mistakenly believe that they have a micropenis, even when their ***** size is normal.

Poor guy

:roll::roll:

FireDavidKahn
09-19-2020, 09:05 PM

Poor guy

Call an ambulance!

LAmbruh
09-19-2020, 09:06 PM
Call an ambulance!

https://media.giphy.com/media/J2sXB4vpDTIwDQOePN/giphy.gif

kawhileonard2
09-19-2020, 11:37 PM
Anthony Davis is the MVP. Lakers last year with Lebron no playoffs. With AD this year Championship favorites. https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EiN3XFdXkAIUrlu?format=jpg

TheGoatest
09-19-2020, 11:39 PM
Anthony Davis is the MVP. Lakers last year with Lebron no playoffs. With AD this year Championship favorites. https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EiN3XFdXkAIUrlu?format=jpg

Last year:

LeBron's Lakers: 37-45
in the 55 games LeBron played: 28-27

AD's Pelicans: 33-49
in the 56 games AD played: 25-31

bison
09-19-2020, 11:40 PM
Lol I don't talk about lebron in real life.

That’s good. After all that’s something you should keep just between you and your therapist.

Gray GOAT
09-20-2020, 02:02 AM
No, he is actually like that. He posts the exact same way on the SpursTalk forum, where everyone thinks he’s a retard as well.

LAmbruh
09-20-2020, 02:12 AM
No, he is actually like that. He posts the exact same way on the SpursTalk forum, where everyone thinks he’s a retard as well.

:yaohappy::yaohappy:

Spurs m8
09-20-2020, 03:50 AM

I barely post on spurstalk and most posts aren't about lebron on there.

Is being a compulsive liar all part of being a bron stan?

Unlike stans, I have a life outside of basketball

Spurs m8
09-20-2020, 03:56 AM
That gif that gets posted here of lebrons name getting sucked like a c0ck, reminds me of AD every time

FireDavidKahn
09-20-2020, 07:52 AM
I barely post on spurstalk and most posts aren't about lebron on there.

Is being a compulsive liar all part of being a bron stan?

Unlike stans, I have a life outside of basketball

I love how this response doesn't refute nor address anything in Gray GOAT's post.

Spurs m8
09-20-2020, 07:56 AM
I love how this response doesn't refute nor address anything in Gray GOAT's post.

It directly replies to it.

And no one even has any opinion of me on ST coz I rarely post there.

And even if anyone from a forum did actually hate me, who cares, its a forum I shit talk on with a bunch of basketball losers hahaha

Your av and posting make me see you as the forums biggest pvssy...congrats