NugzFan
09-19-2020, 11:44 PM
For as much as laker fans like to claim they “don’t care about the clippers”,
They sure care a lot about the clippers

bison
09-19-2020, 11:50 PM

They really do. It’s the bandwagon fans (like AirTudumb). These new fans want to buy into any kind of rivalry but there’s never been one with the clippers. Growing up in the 90s and into the Lob City era, clippers have always been the ‘lovable losers’. They’re like the cubs or the Cleveland browns or whatever shitty franchises exists in other sports. In fact as a laker fan I actually been to more clipper games than laker games. That’s only cause growing up my dad insisted on going to clipper games cause they were a lot cheaper than laker games (and we went to see the opposing teams stars, not the clips rosters of nobodies)

BigtimeNBAFan
09-19-2020, 11:55 PM

Laker fans have cared about the Clippers since 2011 when the CP3 trade to the Lakers was nixed and he went to the Clippers. That was a turning point that made it an actual rivalry. Before that, Laker fans literally didn't give 2 sh*ts about the clippers.

AirTupac
09-19-2020, 11:56 PM
They really do. It’s the bandwagon fans (like AirTudumb). These new fans want to buy into any kind of rivalry but there’s never been one with the clippers. Growing up in the 90s and into the Lob City era, clippers have always been the ‘lovable losers’. They’re like the cubs or the Cleveland browns or whatever shitty franchises exists in other sports. In fact as a laker fan I actually been to more clipper games than laker games. That’s only cause growing up my dad insisted on going to clipper games cause they were a lot cheaper than laker games (and we went to see the opposing teams stars, not the clips rosters of nobodies)

Lmao its front page on reddit and its on LG. Also lol @ you going to Clippers game because your poor. What a fake ass fan lmfao!!!!!

AirTupac
09-19-2020, 11:57 PM

Lmao so Clippers can make billboards, commercials with Kawhi taking shots and all their players talk shit but Laker fans can't laugh at them after their disastrous season? Good one retard. Cant wait to knock your team out too so I can spit on your face bitch. You'll always lose to us. Doesnt matter if its Magic's team, Kobe's team or Bron's. You'll never get past us hoe ass niga

bison
09-20-2020, 12:03 AM
Lmao its front page on reddit and its on LG. Also lol @ you going to Clippers game because your poor. What a fake ass fan lmfao!!!!!

Although there’s nothing wrong with having humble beginnings, poor is not the same as frugal. Pops was a frugal man but we lived just fine. The only reason why you need to come online and call other people poor is because you are obviously insecure about your own poverty. I know ppl with money, they don’t go on the internet and anonymously rag on others for not having money.

AirTupac
09-20-2020, 12:06 AM
Im a poor ass bich who went to Clip games and didnt support the Lakers till I bandwagoned

I heard that already dumbass

NugzFan
09-20-2020, 12:07 AM
Lmao so Clippers can make billboards, commercials with Kawhi taking shots and all their players talk shit but Laker fans can't laugh at them after their disastrous season? Good one retard. Cant wait to knock your team out too so I can spit on your face bitch. You'll always lose to us. Doesnt matter if its Magic's team, Kobe's team or Bron's. You'll never get past us hoe ass niga

Well...yeah

That’s sort of what “I don’t care about the clippers” means

“Spit on your face bitch”
“Hoe ass niga”

How’s 7th grade going?

AirTupac
09-20-2020, 12:07 AM
Well...yeah

That’s sort of what “I don’t care about the clippers” means

“Spit on your face bitch”
“Hoe ass niga”

How’s 7th grade going?

Hows Lakers **** down your throat going? :oldlol:

NugzFan
09-20-2020, 12:08 AM
Although there’s nothing wrong with having humble beginnings, poor is not the same as frugal. Pops was a frugal man but we lived just fine. The only reason why you need to come online and call other people poor is because you are obviously insecure about your own poverty. I know ppl with money, they don’t go on the internet and anonymously rag on others for not having money.

You know who goes on the internet and anonymously rags on others for not having money?
People who don’t have money

AirTupac
09-20-2020, 12:08 AM
Arm chair psychologists. They got it figured out!! :applause:

NugzFan
09-20-2020, 12:10 AM
Hows Lakers **** down your throat going? :oldlol:

Nice one.

Is it strange being 3 years older than everyone else in your class?

Spurs m8
09-20-2020, 12:16 AM
Airtupac getting jizzed on again

AirTupac
09-20-2020, 12:16 AM
Nice one.

Is it strange losing to the Lakers again in the playoffs? What am I saying... you guys are used to this!!

NugzFan
09-20-2020, 12:21 AM
Is it strange losing to the Lakers again in the playoffs? What am I saying... you guys are used to this!!

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/zTAa5oKzemW-YXsTtB5YKYzdqcD3xASZk-8mBusI_lfBeFAtwIrPdofldHY_5-uxor6qyfpHZE36XUImzL1hMN2xsyOHAIe-OKQwfqZ9g9LfvnzuBUdQkvjCwDp0e6xYdiJnaT8xqlWYi4jgRZ VlMLfFw21aUEwe7n0

bison
09-20-2020, 12:27 AM
Nice one.

:roll:

FireDavidKahn
09-20-2020, 12:36 AM
https://i.imgur.com/c9B9O7c.jpg

And1AllDay
09-20-2020, 12:39 AM
Airtupac getting jizzed on again

im just convinced that he loves the abuse why else we would hang around here

AirTupac
09-20-2020, 12:40 AM
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/zTAa5oKzemW-YXsTtB5YKYzdqcD3xASZk-8mBusI_lfBeFAtwIrPdofldHY_5-uxor6qyfpHZE36XUImzL1hMN2xsyOHAIe-OKQwfqZ9g9LfvnzuBUdQkvjCwDp0e6xYdiJnaT8xqlWYi4jgRZ VlMLfFw21aUEwe7n0

Hahahahhahahahaah I love ****ing you baby

ThatCoolKid
09-20-2020, 12:42 AM
:lol that billboard is hilarious

NugzFan
09-20-2020, 01:05 AM
Hahahahhahahahaah I love ****ing you baby

I ****ing love you too bro!

Wait, what? :wtf:

bobopenguin
09-20-2020, 03:09 AM
lol is it real?