PDA

View Full Version : What's the case for LeFraud?. let's go through the categories....

3ball
09-20-2020, 12:28 PM
STATS - inferior production rate, aka BPM, PER, WS, VORP seasons, PPG, plus-minus

WINNING - only 3 rings as the best player.. heavily-asterisked rings (lockout ring, ray allen shot, kyrie shot), aka 0*/9

PATH - Two times he hopped onto the Year 1 league favorite (easiest path), and then he teamed up with Tim Duncan (AD).. he refreshes his cast with new prime studs every 4 years.. and his "decision" formed strong cast in a conference that weak teams were routinely winning

SKILLS - not an elite shooter from anywhere on the floor and has a skill restriction to ball domination/can't play off-ball - the ball-domination prevents elite ball movement and therefore his teams can't be #1 offenses or compete effectively in the championship

HELP - needed 2 perennial all-stars to win rings... or Tim Duncan as a teammate, aka AD to lead the team statistically

Legacy/Impact - There is no modern era of perimeter player without Jordan (Iverson wouldn't exist, or Kobe, Tmac, Lebron, etc).. Jordan changed the game to a perimeter game, aka goat impact... Jordan is a multi-billionaire GOAT shoe mogul and team owner... and everyone copies his game, aka fadeaway, lean-in tomahawk jam, baggy shorts (he was the first), and wears his shoes.. lebron's basketball legacy doesn't BEGIN to compare.. he infact owes everything to Jordan, otherwise lebron would've grown up a post player

bison
09-20-2020, 12:30 PM
Based

FKAri
09-20-2020, 12:31 PM
There's two kinds of people in this world. Unfathomably deviant phaggits, and everyone that isn't OP.

Hey Yo
09-20-2020, 12:34 PM
I NEED MENTAL HELP
We know you do. Go get some.

TheCorporation
09-20-2020, 12:35 PM
Glad you asked. Class is in session:

https://i.postimg.cc/zBhdYFCw/Bar-Set2high.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/YqTvqcxK/net-efficiency.png

https://i.postimg.cc/Jnd16J6V/Bron-gw-post.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/VvZx1WgH/Unda-Pressha.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/xdmq0qs2/20190531-142817.jpg

Carbine
09-20-2020, 12:35 PM
Right now, LeBron has better longevity. That's a clear advantage he has over MJ.

That will continue to widen as time goes on.

For things I consider for rankings:

Prime
Accolades (MVPs, DPOY, FMVP)
Playoff Performance

Jordan still has him in those categories, so it's not much of a discussion currently.

LoneyROY7
09-20-2020, 12:36 PM
What's the case for 3ball's permanent stay at a high security mental institution?

27k posts worth.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
09-20-2020, 12:36 PM
:confusedshrug:

Bron hasn't even won LA a title yet. No llores mija

Proctor
09-20-2020, 12:37 PM
What's the case for 3ball's permanent stay at a high security mental institution?

27k posts worth.

As opposed to 15k posts sucking off Harden who has won absolutely zilch?

LoneyROY7
09-20-2020, 12:38 PM
As opposed to 15k posts sucking off Harden who has won absolutely zilch?

Too bad not even half of those posts are about Harden. :oldlol:

Proctor
09-20-2020, 12:39 PM
Too bad not even half my posts are about Harden. :oldlol:
Oh sorry, that portion was when you were masquerading as a Clippers fan when they were actually decent. :yaohappy:

LoneyROY7
09-20-2020, 12:40 PM
Oh sorry, that portion was when you were masquerading as a Clippers fan when they were actually decent. :yaohappy:

So you're saying you made a blatantly false statement and have to backtrack?

Oops. :oldlol:

3ball
09-20-2020, 12:44 PM

the guy avoids contested jumpers - I was intrigued when I looked up that stat to confirm what my eye test was showing me - once I got statistical conformation that he avoids contested jumpers and defers them to teammates, the last shred of respect was gone.. this guy is a 100% fraud.. he stacks the deck and his entire game is non-confrontational weakness.. many guys in history would destroy this fraud

so lebron could get 15 rings, it doesn't matter because he stacked the deck WWE style and avoids contests, aka weak sauce

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
09-20-2020, 12:55 PM
the guy avoids contested jumpers - I was intrigued when I looked up that stat to confirm what my eye test was showing me - once I got statistical conformation that he avoids contested jumpers and defers them to teammates, the last shred of respect was gone.. this guy is a 100% fraud.. he stacks the deck and his entire game is non-confrontational weakness.. many guys in history would destroy this fraud

so lebron could get 15 rings, it doesn't matter because he stacked the deck WWE style and avoids contests, aka weak sauce

Most of those 'contested jumpers' are bad shots anyway but ya, he's been doing that since Miami. Not exactly a revelation here.

Who do you got over Bron all-time?

ThatCoolKid
09-20-2020, 12:57 PM

1-9 baby boi. MJ is literally irrelevant you are the only one talking about him, Bron about to bring the chip back to LA :lol

3ball
09-20-2020, 12:57 PM
LeBron has better longevity. That's a clear advantage he has over MJ.

was jordan injured in 1994?

would he have retired immediately after losing to Barkley?

no and no.. he wasn't injured, and he wouldn't have retired if he lost.. he would've trudged forward like 11' Kobe or 14' Wade after their failed 3-peat bids.. he only retired because he 3-peated.. and of course he wasn't allowed to enter the NBA out of high school, which also hurt his "longevity"

so the "longevity" argument is completely bogus and I'm surprised that such an obviously flawed argument gets any traction at all.. the reality is that 35-year MJ > 35-year Lebron

ThatCoolKid
09-20-2020, 12:58 PM

:applause: Putting 3ball in the dirt my man

sdot_thadon
09-20-2020, 12:58 PM
I mean hell to be honest do we need a better case than your frantic insecurity op?

ThatCoolKid
09-20-2020, 12:59 PM
was jordan injured in 1994?

would he have retired immediately after losing to Barkley?

no and no.. he wasn't injured, and he wouldn't have retired if he lost.. he would've trudged forward like 11' Kobe or 14' Wade after their failed 3-peat bids.

so the "longevity" argument is completely bogus and I'm surprised that such an obviously flawed argument gets any traction at all

MJ was too mentally weak to continue playing he had to go on a vacation because he was such a p*ssy :lol

1987_Lakers
09-20-2020, 01:02 PM

:oldlol:

3ball
09-20-2020, 01:14 PM
most of those 'contested jumpers' are bad shots

all teams must take contested shots but lebron defers them to teammates, aka fraud..

aka weak jumpshooting skill.. aka disqualified from goat.. the goat can't be a weak jumpshooter

Who do you got over Bron all-time?

bigs excluded:

mj
kobe
bird
magic
kd

oscar and dr. j are iffy

if you include bigs, there's an easy case for lebron being outside the top 10

btw, kd would have 2 rings before joining the warriors if someone other than westbrook (mini-lebron) was his sidekick

sdot_thadon
09-20-2020, 01:17 PM
OP how many posts do you estimate you've made about Lebron? 100k? Over or under?

Hey Yo
09-20-2020, 01:19 PM
all teams must take contested shots but lebron defers them to teammates, aka fraud..

aka weak jumpshooting skill.. aka disqualified from goat.. the goat can't be a weak jumpshooter

bigs excluded:

mj
kobe
bird
magic
kd

oscar and dr. j are iffy

if you include bigs, there's an easy case for lebron being outside the top 10

btw, kd would have 2 rings before joining the warriors if someone other than westbrook was his sidekick
Funny how your crying about James having no jumpshot.... then post that Magic, the man who had no jumper whatsoever and played zero defense, is better than LeBron.

:lol

3ball
09-20-2020, 01:21 PM
OP how many posts do you estimate you've made about Lebron? 100k? Over or under?

a tiny fraction of the times the media inflaftes this fraud.. so I'm way behind

Manny98
09-20-2020, 01:24 PM

/Thread

LeBron is cemented GOAT after ring 4

Most playoff points

Most playoff wins

Most playoff gamewinners

Number 1 in postseason winshares

TheCorporation
09-20-2020, 01:26 PM
1-9 baby boi. MJ is literally irrelevant you are the only one talking about him, Bron about to bring the chip back to LA :lol

LeBron already gapped MJ and it's only going to get worse after this 2020 championship run. What a sad time to be a Jordan fan :lol

Lebron now leads the entire NBA history in: playoff points, vorp, steals, game winners, elimination game scoring, mvp win shares https://i.postimg.cc/J7c7FQLp/stephen-a-smiths.png Oh we good

3ball
09-20-2020, 01:26 PM
Funny how your crying about James having no jumpshot.... then post that Magic, the man who had no jumper whatsoever and played zero defense, is better than LeBron.

:lol

magic's passing, post game, and leadership were twice as good as lebron's. they called him magic for a reason

but yes, magic and lebron were both ball-dominant, weak shooters, which put downward pressure on their team ceiling/Finals record.. for this reason, I have both guys neck-and-neck in the rankings, with Magic at #10 and Lebron at #11

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
09-20-2020, 01:27 PM

Like I said, cleaner looks are sought after over contested jumpers. What data are you look at anyway? Post it here.

LeBron's jumper is inconsistent and a weaker part of his game. You're not wrong, but you don't need it to be a GOAT candidate. Ask KAJ.

bigs excluded:

mj
kobe
bird
magic
kd

oscar and dr. j are iffy

Oscar and Doctor J are not "iffy" at all. And outside of freethrows, Magic's jumper was no better than Bron's.

Magic also played on stacked teams alongside Kareem, so why is he praised by you?

TheCorporation
09-20-2020, 01:27 PM
/Thread

LeBron is cemented GOAT after ring 4

Most playoff points

Most playoff wins

Most playoff gamewinners

Number 1 in postseason winshares

It's undisputable, we just lean on facts. We're sitting pretty boys https://i.postimg.cc/J7c7FQLp/stephen-a-smiths.png

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
09-20-2020, 01:30 PM
:oldlol:

lol

3ball and that other freak "dreamshake" are always crying about Lebron. Shit is embarrassing.

3ball
09-20-2020, 01:40 PM
Like I said, cleaner looks are sought after over contested jumpers. What data are you look at anyway? Post it here.

LeBron's jumper is inconsistent and a weaker part of his game. You're not wrong. But you don't need to have it to be a GOAT candidate. Ask KAJ.

Oscar and Doctor J are not "iffy" at all. And outside of freethrows, Magic's jumper was no better than Bron's.

Magic also played on stacked teams alongside Kareem, so why is he praised by you?

KAJ is a center whose job was to play inside - otoh, perimeter players must be elite shooters to qualify for goat

and yes, both magic and lebron were ball-dominant, weak shooters, which put downward pressure on their team ceiling/Finals record.. for this reason, I have both guys neck-and-neck in the rankings, with Magic at #10 and Lebron at #11

and regarding the contested jumpers - there's many possessions down the stretch of tight games where the ball is being walked up and the chance of an open look are low - lebron defers these possessions to lesser teammates or elite iso guys like wade/kyrie/ad.. otoh, guys like kd, kawhi, or harden take 3 to 6 times more contested jumpshots, so they're willing to take contested shots on those possessions where it's likely the best look available.

Specifically - according to nba.com, 94% of lebron's shots outside 10 feet are taken 4-6 feet from closest defender (labeled as "open" on nba.com), or 6+ feet ("wide open").. otoh, guys like harden, kd and kawhi have 65-80% of their shots open (so that's 3 to 6 times more contested shots than lebron)

tpols
09-20-2020, 01:43 PM
I'll say this... there are a lot of players that could've won in Lebron's situation team hopping around with MVP caliber players. He's incapable of leading or growing a dynasty culture. Star players didn't used to do this sort of stuff. Imagine if MJ team hopped to Portland to play with Clyde... and then team hopped to the sonics to play with Kemp and Gary Payton. And then team hopped to the spurs to play with David Robinson. That's basically what Lebron did relative to his era.

3ball
09-20-2020, 01:48 PM
I'll say this... there are a lot of players that could've won in Lebron's situation team hopping around with MVP caliber players. He's incapable of leading or growing a dynasty culture

agreed

it's kind of hard to grow a chamoionship brand or young players when your skillset turns them into play-finishers.. so he needs ready-made stars acquired via team-hopping

star players didn't used to do this sort of stuff. Imagine if MJ team hopped to Portland to play with Clyde... and then team hopped to the sonics to play with Kemp and Gary Payton. And then team hopped to the spurs to play with David Robinson. That's basically what Lebron did relative to his era.

bingo

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
09-20-2020, 01:57 PM
KAJ is a center whose job was to play inside - otoh, perimeter players must be elite shooters to qualify for goat

Sure, but that isn't what you originally said.

Lebron also has GOAT driving ability, another reason he is one of the best playoff scorers all time. That and his playmaking makes up for having an inconsistent jumper.

and yes, both magic and lebron were ball-dominant, weak shooters, which put downward pressure on their team ceiling/Finals record.. for this reason, I have both guys neck-and-neck in the rankings, with Magic at #10 and Lebron at #11

There aren't 9-10 better impact players than Bron and Magic. Get real.

and regarding the contested jumpers - there's many possessions down the stretch of tight games where the ball is being walked up and the chance of an open look are low - lebron defers these possessions to lesser teammates or elite iso guys like wade/kyrie/ad.. otoh, guys like kd, kawhi, or harden take 3 to 6 times more contested jumpshots, so they're willing to take contested shots on those possessions where it's likely the best look available.

Specifically - according to nba.com, 94% of lebron's shots outside 10 feet are taken 4-6 feet from closest defender (labeled as "open" on nba.com), or 6+ feet ("wide open").. otoh, guys like harden, kd and kawhi have 65-80% of their shots open (so that's 3 to 6 times more contested shots than lebron)

Right...

But nobody is taking those players over prime Lebron. KD is the only one who *could be* argued, but without the backing of GSW, he's had defenders (Tony Allen) lock him up and also had his share of playoff chokes. Jumpshooting is only one facet of iso, by the way. Prime Bron was primo at finishing near the bucket. Adhering to his weakness, and using his body to his advantage is a good thing.

tpols
09-20-2020, 01:59 PM
it's kind of hard to grow a championship brand or young players when your skillset turns them into play-finishers..

It's not just that... I agree he caps a teams teamwork ceiling, but Lebron on the court is an amazingly impactful player. Albeit it's kind of rigged how he can run over guys and they get called for the foul, but he's at least really smart with his passing. The main reason Bran can't sprout dynasty culture is he has a disdain for authority stemming to his childhood roots of having no father. He's tried to get every coach he's ever played for fired and replaced with a puppet. Remember the LePosse beef with Phil Jackson? Lebron would NEVER mesh with Phil Jackson. And a lot of other coaches too because he doesn't like to listen and wont respect any type of authority. MJ, OTOH was raised disciplined by James and Dean. He actually listened and bought into Phil's (Tex Winter's) system. That allowed everything to blossom.

1987_Lakers
09-20-2020, 02:32 PM
[url=https://postimages.org/]https://i.postimg.cc/9MmMmhdk/jhklghljkl.png

dreamshake
09-20-2020, 02:39 PM
Sure, but that isn't what you originally said.

Lebron also has GOAT driving ability, another reason he is one of the best playoff scorers all time. That and his playmaking makes up for having an inconsistent jumper.

There aren't 9-10 better impact players than Bron and Magic. Get real.

Right...

But nobody is taking those players over prime Lebron. KD is the only one who *could be* argued, but without the backing of GSW, he's had defenders (Tony Allen) lock him up and also had his share of playoff chokes. Jumpshooting is only one facet of iso, by the way. Prime Bron was primo at finishing near the bucket. Adhering to his weakness, and using his body to his advantage is a good thing.

Prime LeBron has his share of playoff chokes.
Prime LeBron got shut down by Shawn Marion, Kawhi Leonard, Jimmy Butler, Andre Iguodala, etc.

Let’s be real. Durant is head and shoulders better than LeBron as a basketball player.

sdot_thadon
09-20-2020, 02:44 PM
I'll say this... there are a lot of players that could've won in Lebron's situation team hopping around with MVP caliber players. He's incapable of leading or growing a dynasty culture. Star players didn't used to do this sort of stuff. Imagine if MJ team hopped to Portland to play with Clyde... and then team hopped to the sonics to play with Kemp and Gary Payton. And then team hopped to the spurs to play with David Robinson. That's basically what Lebron did relative to his era.
And likewise lots of players could have won in the 90s given the best 2nd option of the decade. Imagine if Lebron had the best sidekick of an entire decade drafted to the cavs in his 3rd or 4th year...

ZenMaster7210
09-20-2020, 04:33 PM
STATS - inferior production rate, aka BPM, PER, WS, VORP seasons, PPG, plus-minus

WINNING - only 3 rings as the best player.. heavily-asterisked rings (lockout ring, ray allen shot, kyrie shot), aka 0*/9

PATH - Two times he hopped onto the Year 1 league favorite (easiest path), and then he teamed up with Tim Duncan (AD).. he refreshes his cast with new prime studs every 4 years.. and his "decision" formed strong cast in a conference that weak teams were routinely winning

SKILLS - not an elite shooter from anywhere on the floor and has a skill restriction to ball domination/can't play off-ball - the ball-domination prevents elite ball movement and therefore his teams can't be #1 offenses or compete effectively in the championship

HELP - needed 2 perennial all-stars to win rings... or Tim Duncan as a teammate, aka AD to lead the team statistically

Legacy/Impact - There is no modern era of perimeter player without Jordan (Iverson wouldn't exist, or Kobe, Tmac, Lebron, etc).. Jordan changed the game to a perimeter game, aka goat impact... Jordan is a multi-billionaire GOAT shoe mogul and team owner... and everyone copies his game, aka fadeaway, lean-in tomahawk jam, baggy shorts (he was the first), and wears his shoes.. lebron's basketball legacy doesn't BEGIN to compare.. he infact owes everything to Jordan, otherwise lebron would've grown up a post player
:applause::dancin:hammertime::djparty

ZenMaster7210
09-20-2020, 04:38 PM

Damn! Imagine if Mike actually did that? :wtf:

light
09-20-2020, 04:59 PM

You won.

Congratulations!

TheCorporation
09-20-2020, 07:54 PM
You won.

Congratulations!

Thanks big dog, I keep him silent.

https://i.postimg.cc/RVWCXJMF/TOP-1-GOAT.png

Axe
09-20-2020, 08:04 PM
Op needs to be banned for a long, long time. Anyway, your counterpart will be arriving here moments later.

GrayGoat
09-20-2020, 08:48 PM
Op what are your thoughts about the competition that MJ faced in the finals?

red1
09-20-2020, 08:51 PM
OP is shook boys

just shook.

red1
09-20-2020, 08:52 PM

shut the fcuk up fakkit.

just take your Ls.

dreamshake
09-20-2020, 08:56 PM

Agreed 100%. LeBron is scared of competition. That's why he's got a unsatisfying desire to always stack his team with more all stars than any other guy. Deep down in his insecure heart, he knows that's the only way he can win.

GrayGoat
09-20-2020, 08:58 PM
Agreed 100%. LeBron is scared of competition. That's why he's got a unsatisfying desire to always stack his team with more all stars than any other guy. Deep down in his insecure heart, he knows that's the only way he can win.
Jr Smith, Howard, Rondo all trash every team had a chance to grab before the Lakers. LeWatertowine

Spurs m8
09-20-2020, 09:03 PM
shut the fcuk up fakkit.

just take your Ls.

Jeez....the truth has really hurt your feelings.

And you have no comeback...because its literally whats happened

Spurs m8
09-20-2020, 09:06 PM
The stans have been absolutely cleaned up itt....they are on their knees in tears hahahha

GrayGoat
09-20-2020, 09:07 PM
The stans have been absolutely cleaned up itt....they are on their knees in tears hahahha

Lakers well on their way to the chip. You seem uneasy

red1
09-20-2020, 09:07 PM
Jeez....the truth has really hurt your feelings.

And you have no comeback...because its literally whats happened

Dude you're a perennial loser.

shut the fcuk up and hold these Ls too.

TheCorporation
09-20-2020, 09:12 PM

:roll:

https://media.giphy.com/media/kiLq8SSDcewve/giphy.gif

Spurs m8
09-20-2020, 09:17 PM

Lol sit down, little one....

ZenMaster7210
09-20-2020, 09:24 PM

The tears are delicious!:cheers::applause::dancin:hammertime:

Shooter
09-20-2020, 09:55 PM

1st post slays are the best. Oohhh killem Corp!

Spurs m8
09-20-2020, 10:14 PM
1st post slays are the best. Oohhh killem Corp!

You and your boys are covered in jizz and tears after this thread.

Its almost like real life for you