PDA

View Full Version : Anyone notice that Rondo didn't seemingly react at all to AD hitting that shot?

Shogon
09-21-2020, 11:39 AM
https://streamable.com/eqmu1x

DAMN, LOL. I mean completely casually just walks away.

One of two things is going on here... either the dude just doesn't give a **** and has absolute ice in his veins, OR he was pissed because the play was so horribly broken.

What say you?

scuzzy
09-21-2020, 11:46 AM
Ice cold

Rondo sees him make those bunnies on a 90% clip in practice

pandiani17
09-21-2020, 12:47 PM
Rondo seems to be a cold, cold dude.

ArbitraryWater
09-21-2020, 01:16 PM
ice cold probably

i thought rondo isn't a good shooter, but still i would have been totally fine with him getting a shot in that instance

dude has ice in his veins

rawimpact
09-21-2020, 01:53 PM
Rondo's a smart guy, he probably was pissed it even came down to one shot.

bullettooth
09-21-2020, 02:03 PM
Damn, A.D. carrying trash to the finals. GOAT!!!

theballerFKA Ace
09-21-2020, 02:12 PM
This ain't his first rodeo and there's a lot of games left to be played before celebrating

Manny98
09-21-2020, 02:12 PM
Alpha af

Rondo has his eyes on the championship, no celebrating until Lakers lift the trophy

Doranku
09-21-2020, 02:19 PM
It's only game 2 of the WCF and the Lakers only narrowly avoided a meltdown that would have tied the series. Playoff Rondo knows there's work to be done.

Shogon
09-21-2020, 02:25 PM
The more I watch the clip... he's definitely pissed about something. He literally turned his head AWAY from AD after the shot went in... literally every other Lakers player and staff member had their eyes glued to AD and ran towards him.

Was he pissed at LeBron? Was he pissed that the play was broken? He's def pissed. It's not just a matter of him being ice cold.

BigKobeFan
09-21-2020, 02:28 PM
The more I watch the clip... he's definitely pissed about something. He literally turned his head AWAY from AD after the shot went in... literally every other Lakers player and staff member had their eyes glued to AD and ran towards him.

Was he pissed at LeBron? Was he pissed that the play was broken? He's def pissed. It's not just a matter of him being ice cold.

i would be pissed too. You are down one and you take a contested fade away 3 to win the game with 2 seconds left. Webber clearly said right before the shot there is an opportunity to dribble or pump fake before a shot. but instead its a contested fadeaway 3.

theballerFKA Ace
09-21-2020, 02:31 PM
i would be pissed too. You are down one and you take a contested fade away 3 to win the game with 2 seconds left. Webber clearly said right before the shot there is an opportunity to dribble or pump fake before a shot. but instead its a contested fadeaway 3.

Webber is right but he's the last person that should be giving advice in last second clutch decision making

HylianNightmare
09-21-2020, 02:47 PM
This ain't his first rodeo and there's a lot of games left to be played before celebrating

This

Basketball r Us
09-21-2020, 02:50 PM
Seen that, done that, we still need 6 more wins to accomplish the Goal.

Ghost1
09-21-2020, 02:55 PM
imagine his reaction if bran took that shot :lol:roll:

ArbitraryWater
09-21-2020, 04:04 PM

Lol I think he just checked time

Lakers Legend#32
09-21-2020, 04:05 PM
This isn't high school hoops.

light
09-21-2020, 04:09 PM
https://streamable.com/eqmu1x

DAMN, LOL. I mean completely casually just walks away.

One of two things is going on here... either the dude just doesn't give a **** and has absolute ice in his veins, OR he was pissed because the play was so horribly broken.

What say you?

Rondo is an emotionless machine. All business.

I think the only time he's smiled in the bubble is when the Inside the NBA crew told him he passed Michael Jordan is some statistic, and even then it was a tiny smirk.

Wally450
09-21-2020, 04:38 PM
Rondo's been there before. All business for him. Get a damn ring.