PDA

View Full Version : Is Embiid jealous that he is not as clutch as the Joker ?

Basketball r Us
09-21-2020, 02:55 PM
I mean, Joker will be the best center in the league for the next decade.

BigtimeNBAFan
09-21-2020, 03:57 PM
Possibly. Same draft class. Embiid would have been the top pick if not for being injured meanwhile Jokic has made it further than Embiid has ever gone as the 41 pick. Good drafting by Denver. It almost makes up for trading away Gobert and Mitchell.

Akeem34TheDream
09-21-2020, 04:44 PM
Yeah he probably is jelaous but what can he do? Jokic is just a better athlete.

theballerFKA Ace
09-21-2020, 04:53 PM
The Embiid Jokic debate has been settled and nailed shut. Playoff basketball defines you. Giannis better watch out, MVPs or not, AD looking to pass him up too.

fourkicks44
09-21-2020, 07:02 PM
The Embiid Jokic debate has been settled and nailed shut. Playoff basketball defines you. Giannis better watch out, MVPs or not, AD looking to pass him up too.

Aren't you the poster that Fonzeworth convinced that Ben Simmons was from Thailand?

Mask the Embiid
09-21-2020, 07:08 PM
Jealous of what? That Jokic has won the national chicken pot pie eating contest in his country for 10 years straight?Cause i know you aint talking about being jealous in basketball.....30 & 12 with absoloutely no help.....Embiid has a winning record vs him head up also....what else is there to say.Check the scoreboard...eat shit

theballerFKA Ace
09-21-2020, 07:43 PM
Aren't you the poster that Fonzeworth convinced that Ben Simmons was from Thailand?

No. 90% chance he was arguing with one of his own alts

highwhey
09-21-2020, 08:41 PM

:roll:

NugzFan
09-25-2020, 06:19 PM
Jealous of what? That Jokic has won the national chicken pot pie eating contest in his country for 10 years straight?Cause i know you aint talking about being jealous in basketball.....30 & 12 with absoloutely no help.....Embiid has a winning record vs him head up also....what else is there to say.Check the scoreboard...eat shit

yeah...good points.
embiid is clearly 1
jokic is 2

btw, im having trouble finding the scoreboard for embiid and the sixers.

Meticode
09-25-2020, 06:23 PM
I think as far as centers go Embiid is shoulders above Jokic. He's a better offensive center, especially inside the post and a way better defender and shot blocker. No doubt Jokic is one of the greatest passing centers of all time at this point. As of right now The Joker just has a better team built around him and Murray. There's no structure in the Sixers right now.

BigtimeNBAFan
09-25-2020, 06:25 PM

It hasn't been nailed shut, but the Joker is certainly in the lead at right now. Embiid was pretty good against Boston. His team was just crap. Get Simmons healthy, make a few trades and he'll be right back at it next year. Meanwhile it won't be any easier for Denver next year. Could they beat the Clippers again? Utah will be better next year with Bojan back. Golden State will be back in the mix, Lakers will still be good, Dallas is only going to get better, etc. . . I don't think we'll see the Nuggets in the WCF for many years.

NugzFan
09-25-2020, 06:36 PM
It hasn't been nailed shut, but the Joker is certainly in the lead at right now. Embiid was pretty good against Boston. His team was just crap. Get Simmons healthy, make a few trades and he'll be right back at it next year. Meanwhile it won't be any easier for Denver next year. Could they beat the Clippers again? Utah will be better next year with Bojan back. Golden State will be back in the mix, Lakers will still be good, Dallas is only going to get better, etc. . . I don't think we'll see the Nuggets in the WCF for many years.

this is unfortunate

BigtimeNBAFan
09-25-2020, 06:39 PM
this is unfortunate

Hey maybe you'll win the title next year for all we know, but the west will be even better next year and I don't see the Nuggets being a top 2 team. We'll see.

AlternativeAcc.
09-25-2020, 06:40 PM
Jokic is in a completely different tier than Embiid.

I consider Embiid like a 5th tier star with limited shelf life. 5 years MAX. Probably closer to 3. Hes done. Worst investment in basketball.

NugzFan
09-25-2020, 07:26 PM
Hey maybe you'll win the title next year for all we know, but the west will be even better next year and I don't see the Nuggets being a top 2 team. We'll see.

Ok so just to be clear denver may do better next year or maybe they are worse

Ground breaking