PDA

View Full Version : How do lakers match up with mia and boston?

retaxis
09-21-2020, 07:24 PM
I see theis and bam adebayo are 6 foot 8 centres. No shot blockers so lebron and AD gonna feast on them? Bet they play zone again.

Genaro
09-21-2020, 07:30 PM
There will be a lot of zone. Lebron and AD will probably get their share of points. Let's see if the Lakers' shooters can step up also.
I think between the 2 of them Celtics is a better matchup. Butler can slow Lebron a bit and Bam could cause AD a little trouble. Dragic is a great scorer and they have good shooters as well. It would be harder for the Lakers.

retaxis
09-21-2020, 07:33 PM
There will be a lot of zone. Lebron and AD will probably get their share of points. Let's see if the Lakers' shooters can step up also.
I think between the 2 of them Celtics is a better matchup. Butler can slow Lebron a bit and Bam could cause AD a little trouble. Dragic is a great scorer and they have good shooters as well. It would be harder for the Lakers.

I dont think mia has the fire power to stay in the game with the lakers. They dont score enough especially when u got some of the playoff defenders atm on the lakers like AD, Rondo, Lebron when he tries and howard.

retaxis
09-21-2020, 10:20 PM
Dallas mavericks used zone defence to beat heat in 11 so hopefully lebron knows how to beat it now