PDA

View Full Version : How do Lakers fans feel about Bron using their franchise to collect chips?

GrayGoat
09-21-2020, 07:53 PM
They seem split in the middle :confusedshrug:

TheCorporation
09-21-2020, 07:58 PM
Well you see all of those types of low IQ fans recently became Pelicans fans so they have nothing to say.

At this point all they're able to do is cheer on Brandon Ingram and the young core :lol

Turbo Slayer
09-21-2020, 08:00 PM
I feel decent and unbiased Laker fans will put the team first and players second.

I would imagine they feel conflicted about LeBron.

J Shuttlesworth
09-21-2020, 08:05 PM
Lol @ thinking any Lakers fans would be upset about LeBron winning them a ring

GrayGoat
09-21-2020, 08:09 PM

On ISH there are multiple posters that think just like that lol

J Shuttlesworth
09-21-2020, 08:10 PM
On ISH there are multiple posters that think just like that lol

Go look at r/lakers. Everyone just hoping for #17

Lebron23
09-21-2020, 08:12 PM

Only kobetards. Most of them became pelicans, and nuggets fans.

FireDavidKahn
09-21-2020, 08:35 PM
I'm sure they hate the idea of winning more championships:facepalm

Please walk us through the logic that a fan base would be mad that they won a championship.

Lebron derangement syndrome in full effect

StrongLurk
09-21-2020, 08:38 PM

Don't jinx it OP :facepalm

LAL
09-21-2020, 09:22 PM
How do bronsexuals feel going from being Cavs fans to Miami fans, then back to Cavs fans and now Lakers fans.. and telling kobe fans they have to love lebron.
There's nothing to like about lebron losers.

And1AllDay
09-21-2020, 09:26 PM
How do bronsexuals feel going from being Cavs fans to Miami fans, then back to Cavs fans and now Lakers fans.. and telling kobe fans they have to love lebron.
There's nothing to like about lebron losers.

all about rooting for 1 player
loyalty
get up on it

LAL
09-21-2020, 09:34 PM
all about rooting for 1 player
loyalty
get up on it

I can do that as a euro, but i can't imagine growing up in a city that has an nba team and still suck lebron. Weird, that's not loyal.

And1AllDay
09-21-2020, 09:36 PM
I can do that as a euro, but i can't imagine growing up in a city that has an nba team and still suck lebron. Weird, that's not loyal.

loyalty

read up on it, you are ready to disown your own entire team becos you are not loyal you are a hoe

LAL
09-21-2020, 09:37 PM
loyalty

read up on it, you are ready to disown your own entire team becos you are not loyal you are a hoe

That's a weird response.

BigtimeNBAFan
09-21-2020, 10:09 PM
The Lakers haven't won a playoff game since 2012. if there are really Laker fans mad they added a player like Lebron, they aren't really Laker fans. He has helped them more than the franchise has helped him. He went to a pretty bad situation in 2018. There were numerous other situations he could have gone to if he wanted an easier ring.

And1AllDay
09-21-2020, 10:28 PM
The Lakers haven't won a playoff game since 2012. if there are really Laker fans mad they added a player like Lebron, they aren't really Laker fans. He has helped them more than the franchise has helped him. He went to a pretty bad situation in 2018. There were numerous other situations he could have gone to if he wanted an easier ring.

+1

They transitioned to Pelicans fans

LAL
09-21-2020, 10:32 PM

No he went for Hollywood and stats by joining a bunch of rookies. Could've joined Harden and cp3 but he probably knew he wasn't going to just take over like that.

Hollywood & stats > Rings & lesser stats

light
09-21-2020, 10:35 PM

They're honored. Of course they have the exact same goal.

LAmbruh
09-21-2020, 10:35 PM
King of LA :applause:

GimmeThat
09-21-2020, 10:36 PM
that homelessness probably isn't caused by bad luck

Spurs m8
09-21-2020, 10:42 PM

Stanning a player to the degree of team hopping - as much as collude hops - is just really fvcking weird.

Like, I'm not surprised these guys are so strange....it takes a strange type to obsess over a grown man like that

LAL
09-21-2020, 10:49 PM
Stanning a player to the degree of team hopping - as much as collude hops - is just really fvcking weird.

Like, I'm not surprised these guys are so strange....it takes a strange type to obsess over a grown man like that

I'm going to stop using the term bronsexuals from now on. just Gypsies, and i'm sticking to it.

light
09-21-2020, 10:53 PM

The same thing happened with Jordan. His fans were so loyal - they became Wizards fans overnight.

So it takes a special person.

LeBron has fans like any celebrity has fans and they'll support him whether he plays basketball or acts in films or runs for office.

Spurs m8
09-21-2020, 10:59 PM
I'm going to stop using the term bronsexuals from now on. just Gypsies, and i'm sticking to it.

:roll::roll::roll:

LAL
09-21-2020, 11:10 PM
The same thing happened with Jordan. His fans were so loyal - they became Wizards fans overnight.

So it takes a special person.

LeBron has fans like any celebrity has fans and they'll support him whether he plays basketball or acts in films or runs for office.:biggums:

BigtimeNBAFan
09-21-2020, 11:18 PM

Beyond parody. Oh yeah Lebron colluded with Lonzo Ball and Kyle Kuzma when he went to LA. I am just glad you and tpol are such losers even 400 pound fat chicks wouldn't touch you. It would be scary to see you two losers breed.

BigtimeNBAFan
09-21-2020, 11:18 PM
No he went for Hollywood and stats by joining a bunch of rookies. Could've joined Harden and cp3 but he probably knew he wasn't going to just take over like that.

Hollywood & stats > Rings & lesser stats

Definitely hollywood was part of it. The stats he could have got in Cleveland or anywhere.

BigtimeNBAFan
09-21-2020, 11:19 PM
+1

They transitioned to Pelicans fans

Yeah the people that aren't happy about Lebron in LA are solo Kobe fans. The people that would have followed Kobe anywhere. If you are a Laker fan, you are going to like competing for titles again.