PDA

View Full Version : Denver Nuggets will win the series

Nike D'Antoni
09-22-2020, 11:00 PM
SAME Series like Clippers, they dominate the second half when game matters.Lakers can only win first 2 garbage quarters

Axe
09-22-2020, 11:05 PM
Another jinx incoming.

Nike D'Antoni
09-22-2020, 11:06 PM
Another jinx incoming.

Watch the second half, when game matters. Who wins?

Axe
09-22-2020, 11:07 PM
Watch the second half, when game matters. Who wins?
It's just game 3, buddy. The series isn't finished yet

theaussieguy
09-22-2020, 11:39 PM
Will be interesting to see if the ref's go kings VS Lakers mode to get ESPN their narrative

Nike D'Antoni
09-22-2020, 11:52 PM
Great that the Lakers wasted that 4th quarter energy for nothing.

And1AllDay
09-22-2020, 11:59 PM
yes op, yes

https://media.giphy.com/media/iSKFtpF2HzneE/giphy.gif

we know the power of your jinxing ways

1_BAD_TIGER
09-23-2020, 12:04 AM
The Nuggets are not winning this series, and that's ok they are young and gaining experience, this post season is already a win for them.

1_BAD_TIGER
09-23-2020, 12:06 AM
It's just game 3, buddy. The series isn't finished yet

No it's not, but many were calling the series over after game 1, hell before game 1

Axe
09-23-2020, 12:08 AM
No it's not, but many were calling the series over after game 1, hell before game 1
Sure :rolleyes:

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
09-23-2020, 12:14 AM
Here comes the resident retard to be wrong again

Nike D'Antoni
09-23-2020, 12:38 AM
Here comes the resident retard to be wrong again

You know that eventually, I will be right

coin24
09-23-2020, 12:56 AM
Winner of game 4 will take the series, book it..

Honor Boost
09-23-2020, 12:59 AM
Winner of game 4 will take the series, book it..

I think I can safely agree with this. Old Lakers need to finish this series fast with momentum on their side so losing a game 4 means it's going at least 6 and you don't want to enter a gun fight with Denver you need to squash them, stamp them out like a cigarette and do not let up.

Sulico
09-23-2020, 01:00 AM
I predicted Nuggets winning 4-1.

Couldn't predict the refs deciding to give Lakers 1st game boost.
Couldn't predict AD turning to Ray Allen in game 2.
Other than that this series goes pretty much as I expected.
Unless refs decide again to make it interesting for the ratings sake, Lakers won't take another game.

HBK_Kliq_2
09-23-2020, 01:01 AM
The first game was the feel out game. Nuggets have been destroying them ever since.

Honor Boost
09-23-2020, 01:02 AM
I predicted Nuggets winning 4-1.

Couldn't predict the refs deciding to give Lakers 1st game boost.
Couldn't predict AD turning to Ray Allen in game 2.
Other than that this series goes pretty much as I expected.
Unless refs decide again to make it interesting for the ratings sake, Lakers won't take another game.

If Denver goes down to face another 3-1 deficit by losing game 4 you are still confident in saying they will win the next 3 in a row? I think coin24 was right in saying whoever wins game 4 wins the series.

Sulico
09-23-2020, 01:21 AM
If Denver goes down to face another 3-1 deficit by losing game 4 you are still confident in saying they will win the next 3 in a row? I think coin24 was right in saying whoever wins game 4 wins the series.

I am not confident they can comeback from 3-1 this series simply because I didn't see refs that biased like they were in game 1 in like 5 years.
I do agree that whoever wins game 4 wins the series. This is good take.
I am very confident Nuggets win game 4 in a fair game.

Gray GOAT
09-23-2020, 01:37 AM
Thanks, was getting worried for a moment there but here’s the confirmation of the Lakers winning I was seeking.

And1AllDay
09-23-2020, 01:42 AM
Thanks, was getting worried for a moment there but here’s the confirmation of the Lakers winning I was seeking.

:oldlol: :oldlol:

PP34Deuce
09-23-2020, 02:16 AM
The lakers and denver were gassed playing hard. Nobody is traveling and they have 2 days... lakers are older but the bubble neutralizes fatigue. Not having to travel or face outside distractions means these guys will be ready Thursday. It's like AAU on a professional level right now

HBK_Kliq_2
09-23-2020, 02:21 AM
The lakers and denver were gassed playing hard. Nobody is traveling and they have 2 days... lakers are older but the bubble neutralizes fatigue. Not having to travel or face outside distractions means these guys will be ready Thursday. It's like AAU on a professional level right now

Thank you. I kept trying to tell people that. They say no because a 2 time finals MVP is choking lol talk about blatant trolling

Gray GOAT
09-23-2020, 02:27 AM
Thank you. I kept trying to tell people that. They say no because a 2 time finals MVP is choking lol talk about blatant trolling
Haha, you can’t read.

HBK_Kliq_2
09-23-2020, 02:30 AM

Le3-6 was one Anthony Davis bailout away from down 1-2 in series. You had Davis James both score good tonight and you were still losing by 20 points hahahah

Pucker up ya cuck and kiss the dreams of a 4th ring good bye. Denver is about to take this series in 6 games. You actually thought LeBron was going to take Nuggets further then what Kawhi did? Wow talk about wishful thinking.

Gray GOAT
09-23-2020, 02:36 AM
Le3-6 was one Anthony Davis bailout away from down 1-2 in series. You had Davis James both score good tonight and you were still losing by 20 points hahahah

Pucker up ya cuck and kiss the dreams of a 4th ring good bye. Denver is about to take this series in 6 games. You actually thought LeBron was going to take Nuggets further then what Kawhi did? Wow talk about wishful thinking.
Your trolling game is going to need some work if you want to come at LeFam. We don’t speak stanning a non all-time great player, sorry for the inconvenience.

Phoenix
09-23-2020, 02:39 AM
The first game was the feel out game. Nuggets have been destroying them ever since.

HBK_Klit living vicariously through Denver. Every victory for them atones for Kawhis 6/22 in his eyes. :lol

HBK_Kliq_2
09-23-2020, 03:16 AM
HBK_Klit living vicariously through Denver. Every victory for them atones for Kawhis 6/22 in his eyes. :lol

Le3-6 isn't going to man up and guard Jamal. So instead Jamal is just straight up embarrassing Bald cuck Curusu hahahah nuggets are going to eliminate your team.

HBK_Kliq_2
09-23-2020, 03:18 AM
Your trolling game is going to need some work if you want to come at LeFam. We don’t speak stanning a non all-time great player, sorry for the inconvenience.

Just be happy LeBron didn't face papa kawhi, it would be 3-0 clippers right now.

Phoenix
09-23-2020, 03:23 AM
Le3-6 isn't going to man up and guard Jamal. So instead Jamal is just straight up embarrassing Bald cuck Curusu hahahah nuggets are going to eliminate your team.

Care to make a wager? If Lakers win you don't post here till next year? Oh wait, you'd have to be a person of your word and not a lying little shit so never mind.

Whose team is my team? Anyone else on the board ever seen me cheering for the Lakers? Or thinks someone saying 'Le3-6' is supposed to trigger me? Part of your inability to cope with Kawhit's demise is assuming everyone shitting on him and you are Laker/Lebron fans. I just enjoy seeing your meltdowns over 6/22.

https://media.tenor.com/images/fae8731bb237f7fa5285a85ffed74e65/tenor.gif

HBK_Kliq_2
09-23-2020, 03:32 AM
Care to make a wager? If Lakers win you don't post here till next year? Oh wait, you'd have to be a person of your word and not a lying little shit so never mind.

Whose team is my team? Anyone else on the board ever seen me cheering for the Lakers? Or thinks someone saying 'Le3-6' is supposed to trigger me? Part of your inability to cope with Kawhit's demise is assuming everyone shitting on him and you are Laker/Lebron fans. I just enjoy seeing your meltdowns over 6/22.

https://media.tenor.com/images/fae8731bb237f7fa5285a85ffed74e65/tenor.gif

I agree to this bet. If Lakers eliminate nuggets, I will stop posting until January 2021.

If nuggets eliminate Lakers, you perma ban this alt troll account of yours.

I know I'm winning the bet, nuggets cardio is on another level.

Gray GOAT
09-23-2020, 03:36 AM
Just be happy LeBron didn't face papa kawhi, it would be 3-0 clippers right now.

All you've got is hypotheses, while the evidence and reality says Kawhit couldn't get it done when it mattered, as per usual. But please, by all means, carry on. Knock yourself out. I am enjoying this tirade of delusions and anger. We'll be pouring champagne while you'll still be throwing tantrums about what-ifs.

Phoenix
09-23-2020, 03:41 AM
I agree to this bet. If Lakers eliminate nuggets, I will stop posting until January 2021.

First, I'm not an alt troll account and just about anyone on this board can testify that I dont spend much time here trolling. I'm just fukking with you because you run your mouth about Kawhi 24/7. Imagine someone joining in May 2020 posting 20 times a day about a single player accusing someone else of being either a troll or an alt. You and Axe are the worst posters on the board at present. So nice try trying to bring my account status under question, but you ain't new mate. Nobody who's really new to this board comes out the gate like this unless you're 3ball.

Second, I dont need to make any counter wager. I have no stake in any of this. My day will be glorious regardless of who wins. You're the one pathetically now 'rooting' for the Nuggets to get over the pain of Kawhis failure. We all see right through ya bub, and it's hilarious.

Plus, even if I had a dog in this fight and wanted to bet something ( and it wouldnt be anything permanent, more like not posting till next season), I wouldnt take any bet with you. You haven't lived up to your original bet to leave if the Nuggets beat the Clips, instead spamming the board with a series of excuses, which you'll no doubt do if the Lakers win. Anything to justify you not living up to your word. You're the very definition of a troll. So why should anyone trust you?

HBK_Kliq_2
09-23-2020, 03:58 AM
First, I'm not an alt troll account and just about anyone on this board can testify that I dont spend much time here trolling. I'm just fukking with you because you run your mouth about Kawhi 24/7. Imagine someone joining in May 2020 posting 20 times a day about a single player accusing someone else of being either a troll or an alt. You and Axe are the worst posters on the board at present. So nice try trying to bring my account status under question, but you ain't new mate. Nobody who's really new to this board comes out the gate like this unless you're 3ball.

Second, I dont need to make any counter wager. I have no stake in any of this. My day will be glorious regardless of who wins. You're the one pathetically now 'rooting' for the Nuggets to get over the pain of Kawhis failure. We all see right through ya bub, and it's hilarious.

Plus, even if I had a dog in this fight and wanted to bet something ( and it wouldnt be anything permanent, more like not posting till next season), I wouldnt take any bet with you. You haven't lived up to your original bet to leave if the Nuggets beat the Clips, instead spamming the board with a series of excuses, which you'll no doubt do if the Lakers win. Anything to justify you not living up to your word. You're the very definition of a troll. So why should anyone trust you?

I never made any official bet with any specific poster that I would quit posting if nuggets beat clippers. So I don't consider it trolling. I've never posted on this forum under any other account.

As far as the nuggets Lakers series, the nuggets are the better team and will win the series. It has a lot to do with them handling the bubble better and also having better cardio. Nuggets got that Denver cardio, which seems to give them an advantage over anybody in the bubble. I've been trying to explain to you. As the series goes on, they only get better and better because that cardio. While the other teams are getting gassed as series go on.

HBK_Kliq_2
09-23-2020, 04:01 AM
All you've got is hypotheses, while the evidence and reality says Kawhit couldn't get it done when it mattered, as per usual. But please, by all means, carry on. Knock yourself out. I am enjoying this tirade of delusions and anger. We'll be pouring champagne while you'll still be throwing tantrums about what-ifs.

Clippers beat the nuggets three times. Lakers beat nuggets two times. How is that for hypothesis.

Phoenix
09-23-2020, 04:05 AM
I never made any official bet with any specific poster that I would quit posting if nuggets beat clippers. So I don't consider it trolling. I've never posted on this forum under any other account.

As far as the nuggets Lakers series, the nuggets are the better team and will win the series. It has a lot to do with them handling the bubble better and also having better cardio. Nuggets got that Denver cardio, which seems to give them an advantage over anybody in the bubble. I've been trying to explain to you. As the series goes on, they only get better and better because that cardio. While the other teams are getting gassed as series go on.

You didnt have to make a bet with any specific poster to adhere to your own word. You said you would leave if the Nuggets won. You never asked anyone else to make a counter-bet in order for you to follow through. Nice try, you're a liar. And you're a troll, 20 posts a day about one player.

Gray GOAT
09-23-2020, 04:07 AM
Clippers beat the nuggets three times. Lakers beat nuggets two times. How is that for hypothesis.

:roll:

Phoenix
09-23-2020, 04:07 AM

They've only played 3 games you kunt.

HBK_Kliq_2
09-23-2020, 04:42 AM
You didnt have to make a bet with any specific poster to adhere to your own word. You said you would leave if the Nuggets won. You never asked anyone else to make a counter-bet in order for you to follow through. Nice try, you're a liar. And you're a troll, 20 posts a day about one player.

I was using it as an expression as being shocked if clippers lost, it wasn't an official bet.

HBK_Kliq_2
09-23-2020, 04:43 AM

As far as this moment, kawhi has beat nuggets more. So why talk out of your ass? For all you know, nuggets are winning this series 4-2 and LeBron loses faster then Kawhi.

Phoenix
09-23-2020, 05:04 AM
As far as this moment, kawhi has beat nuggets more. So why talk out of your ass? For all you know, nuggets are winning this series 4-2 and LeBron loses faster then Kawhi.

You're an idiot. For all you know the Lakers could win game 4 and then its 3-1. Your 'Kawhi won more games' will then have like a 2 day shelf life. Fukking clown. :oldlol:

Phoenix
09-23-2020, 05:06 AM
I was using it as an expression as being shocked if clippers lost, it wasn't an official bet.

Nah you're full of shit. It didnt have to be an official bet because other posters here have said 'if this happens, then I will do this'. You're just a troll. It's ok, you arent the first nor the last on this board. Just be man enough to own it.

EllEffEll
09-23-2020, 08:10 PM
You know that eventually, I will be right

In the meantime, you will double down by making more illogical longshot predictions and then continually ask that the numerous threads you make about it be deleted until you eventually prove that even a blind squirrel stumbles upon a nut once in a while, then you can tell us all what a basketball savant you are?

I'm asking for a friend, is that really your strategy?

Axe
09-23-2020, 08:58 PM

Lmao look at what you did. :oldlol:

You just made the most butthurt dork in ish cringe once again and type a whole lotta copypasta shit.

Oh, and he calls on your ppd count because of his insecurity. :lol

Shooter
09-23-2020, 10:00 PM

This is what your boy did against the Denver Nuggets defense

https://i.postimg.cc/bv8LSvSY/game-7-choke-3-1-yikes.png

There is no room for failures around here. You even had a top 3 MVP and you reduce him to Kawhi levels. Yuck
https://i.postimg.cc/vHNDJTzw/3rd_in_MVP.png

Good bye Kawpitulate :lol

Shooter
09-23-2020, 10:40 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll:

light
09-23-2020, 10:45 PM
SAME Series like Clippers, they dominate the second half when game matters.Lakers can only win first 2 garbage quarters

The Lakers dominated the 4th quarter.

Did you see them erase a 20 point lead in 4 minutes?

Holy moses!

Yeah I dont think the Nuggets are winning anything.

Phoenix
09-25-2020, 03:17 AM

You're an idiot. For all you know the Lakers could win game 4 and then its 3-1. Your 'Kawhi won more games' will then have like a 2 day shelf life. Fukking clown. :oldlol:

https://media1.giphy.com/media/xT9KVhqa73p4iKZ3fq/giphy.gif

So HBK, have you figured out yet why you're leading the running 'ISH's biggest jizzrag' poll? :yaohappy:

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
09-27-2020, 02:26 AM
c-c-c-c-c-c-c-cancerrrrrrr

SouBeachTalents
09-27-2020, 03:05 AM
The Clippers one was funny because you know he truly believed it. This one you just know he didn't. He'll do the same shit for the Finals I'm sure

allball
09-27-2020, 08:15 AM
epic fail

Wally450
09-27-2020, 08:16 AM
Clipper fans and Kawhi stans are so insecure.

Stanley Kobrick
09-27-2020, 08:28 AM
oh wow

tontoz
09-27-2020, 08:59 AM
Another L for HBK :lol