PDA

View Full Version : I think we are slowly going to realize that the NBA finals was nuggets vs clippees

329 Services
09-23-2020, 12:25 AM
Yup

HBK_Kliq_2
09-23-2020, 12:28 AM
Exactly. Murray is at the exact age when stars hit their primes, this version of him is a better player then Paul George. Hell, this version of Murray may even be a better player then Anthony Davis. They also have huge x factor role players Grant/Porter. Everybody was looking at LA all season when nuggets are the real super team wow

Phoenix
09-23-2020, 12:32 AM
Lol Murray may be better than AD. This guy above has gone full on retard.

Vino24
09-23-2020, 12:33 AM
Op giving up on the Lakers faster than he gave up on having a future

LoneyROY7
09-23-2020, 12:34 AM
Kawhi's choke has hit HBK HARD. Really hard.

It's literally scrambled any bit of basketball IQ he had.

1_BAD_TIGER
09-23-2020, 12:42 AM

Murray has improved dramatically in the playoffs but he's not at AD's level

Phoenix
09-23-2020, 12:46 AM
Murray has improved dramatically in the playoffs but he's not at AD's level

I'm not arguing that we aren't seeing a star rise in Murray. But theres a way to get that point across without going right to the extreme like HBK_Klit_2.

HBK_Kliq_2
09-23-2020, 12:46 AM

His playmaking is like 3 tiers better

HBK_Kliq_2
09-23-2020, 12:47 AM
Kawhi's choke has hit HBK HARD. Really hard.

It's literally scrambled any bit of basketball IQ he had.

Kawhi and harden both came into their primes around the same age as Murray right now? Am I wrong there? So give Murray some credit. He's as good as 96 Penny right now.

Honor Boost
09-23-2020, 12:49 AM
I sure hope not but only because that game 7 was a badly played game 7. In terms of overall talent yes I can agree with you that the Clippers and Nuggets are the most loaded and the Lakers are a close third. The Clippers got unlucky, if they played Houston instead and Lakers played Denver things would be plenty different.

Phoenix
09-23-2020, 12:50 AM
His playmaking is like 3 tiers better

He's a point guard, Captain Obvious. That's like saying well ADs rebounding and interior defense is 3 tiers better. No shit?

I just have two questions 1) where does it hurt and 2) why are you still posting?

HBK_Kliq_2
09-23-2020, 12:55 AM
And stop calling guys chokers who have 2 finals MVPS. Its embarssing to the game. Especially when its coming from a harden fan.

HBK_Kliq_2
09-23-2020, 12:57 AM
He's a point guard, Captain Obvious. That's like saying well ADs rebounding and interior defense is 3 tiers better. No shit?

I just have two questions 1) where does it hurt and 2) why are you still posting?

Equal scorer, better shooter and with 3 tiers better playmaking = better player

You realize clippers losing means absolutely nothing if nuggets go to the finals right? I can taste your meltdown already.

Phoenix
09-23-2020, 01:03 AM
Equal scorer, better shooter and with 3 tiers better playmaking = better player

You realize clippers losing means absolutely nothing if nuggets go to the finals right? I can taste your meltdown already.

Where does it hurt though babyboi?

This Kawhi slurping tard is talking about someone else melting down. :roll: I'm amazed you haven't run across a minefield yet begging to end it all.

What makes you think I have any stake in who wins and loses here? I'm not a Lakers fan. Do you see me running around the board a week after my guy loses, after vowing to stop posting, making shit post after shit post? Your tears are absolutely delicious at the moment.