PDA

View Full Version : REPORT: Clippers Players shocked at Doc Rivers poor strategies

LukeWalton
09-23-2020, 06:30 AM
https://thesportsrush.com/nba-news-doc-rivers-made-strategic-blunders-clippers-players-bewildered-by-tactics-vs-nikola-jokic-and-nuggets/

also seem to be frustrated by his favoritism of Boy George and Montrez

Akeem34TheDream
09-23-2020, 07:37 AM
Doc was shockingly bad. I couldnt stand watching Clippers. They had good spacing and overall talent but it wasnt enough.

STATUTORY
09-23-2020, 08:55 AM
it's the worst kept secret around the league that Tom Thibideau was the brain behind the Celtics championship

Doc is a good media guy

Derka
09-23-2020, 09:38 AM
Doc has never been a "draws a great play up" kind of coach; his assistants handle all of that.

Doc is a former player who knows (or used to know, probably debatable now) how to get into NBA players' heads and get them to "buy in."

starface
09-23-2020, 11:08 AM
Doc has never been a "draws a great play up" kind of coach; his assistants handle all of that.

Doc is a former player who knows (or used to know, probably debatable now) how to get into NBA players' heads and get them to "buy in."

Isnt his current lead assistant Ty Lue?? :lol

Shogon
09-23-2020, 11:15 AM
Doc is not an X's and O's coach. He never has been and never will be. He's a motivational figurehead. Without that, he's utter trash. And by his own quotes it seems like he's basically given up on the motivational aspect of coaching. In other words, he's one of the worst coaches in the NBA.

Kiddlovesnets
09-23-2020, 12:16 PM
This is the best black coach in the league, lol. Stephen A Smith: 'I dont see it, I dont see it!'.
:roll:

Derka
09-23-2020, 01:38 PM
Isnt his current lead assistant Ty Lue?? :lol

I don't know that Ty is specifically the "lead" assistant but he's also got Armand Hill and Sam Cassell with him.

Edit: nevermind, I see that he actually IS the lead.