PDA

View Full Version : This season is #ForKobe, but tonight... is #4BRIEEONNA

starface
09-24-2020, 12:50 PM
Hearts are heavy af rn.

But I know one thing.

#LeAndJustice4All will be in carry mode, to make sure the Lakers honor her with a win.

It’s hard to :basketball when you feel like :(

But put your trust in Lebron’s :banana:

And we will make it thru.

tpols
09-24-2020, 12:53 PM
I know you like to make satire out of it... but deep down it's got to kill you how dumb and ignorant Bran is. :oldlol:

starface
09-24-2020, 12:56 PM
I know you like to make satire out of it... but deep down it's got to kill you how dumb and ignorant Bran is. :oldlol:

Listen to me very carefully you son of a bitch.

The purpose or this thread is to lift every voice and sing. Not to peddle negative vibes.

So tell your story walkin. Or I WILL report you to the administrators.

Lil-Shrimp
09-24-2020, 01:01 PM
You would rather do it for a drug dealer than Kobe?:whatever:

Fvck is wrong wih you OP

LAmbruh
09-24-2020, 01:03 PM
the police unlike Kobe don't miss their shots

starface
09-24-2020, 01:06 PM

Fvck is wrong wih you OP

Bro, literally the walls of apartment neighbors got justice and not Brieei Brieei.

Try LISTENING to LeLawSchool for once:hammerhead:

Then maybe you wont have to wake up every same day with the same problems.

tpols
09-24-2020, 01:26 PM
Listen to me very carefully you son of a bitch.

The purpose or this thread is to lift every voice and sing. Not to peddle negative vibes.

So tell your story walkin. Or I WILL report you to the administrators.

it was just a prank bro!

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ArcticWhirlwindHarrier-size_restricted.gif

MaxPlayer
09-24-2020, 01:27 PM
What team did she play for?

STATUTORY
09-24-2020, 01:55 PM
Jalen Rose yelling "arrest the cops that murdered Breonna Taylor" during half time show yesterday:

https://streamable.com/efhgzk

Gohan
09-24-2020, 03:36 PM

Fvck is wrong wih you OP

Are you freaking kidding me?

Spurs m8
09-24-2020, 04:39 PM
OP is a cuck little b1tch

tpols
09-24-2020, 04:41 PM
Jalen Rose yelling "arrest the cops that murdered Breonna Taylor" during half time show yesterday:

https://streamable.com/efhgzk

**** Jalen Rose.

He purposely hurt Kobe in 2000.

MaxPlayer
09-24-2020, 04:44 PM
**** Jalen Rose.

He purposely hurt Kobe in 2000.

Black on Black violence is OK

bullettooth
09-24-2020, 04:50 PM

https://i.giphy.com/media/1Xb0IkaLKNmn8NzZtA/source.gif

Spurs m8
09-24-2020, 04:51 PM
Why are the BLM people not outraged that they are being used to create hatred and divide? ...

The people at the top want you fighting, they want civil unrest, and these idiots are at the forefront, whilst not helping black lives and working against equality.

Congratulations

Lebron23
09-24-2020, 06:01 PM

Damn

Rudeboy3
09-24-2020, 06:08 PM
why do i give a shit about a trap Queen? Don't feel sorry for her, next time don't associate yourself with drug dealers and allow them to run opertaions through your house and the police won't break into your place trying to search it. She made her bed, now she's lying in it...

six feet under :roll: :roll:

tpols
09-24-2020, 06:20 PM
It's unreal how in every one of these nationally publicized police shootings... EVERY single one was a hardcore criminal, being served a felony warrant. And in this case busting shots at the police. But the media and LeBLM tell us it was just a little girl tucked in tight under her covers peacefully sleeping when a band of rogue nazi cops sprayed her place up because she was black. It really is incredible.

Spurs m8
09-24-2020, 06:35 PM
It's unreal how in every one of these nationally publicized police shootings... EVERY single one was a hardcore criminal, being served a felony warrant. And in this case busting shots at the police. But the media and LeBLM tell us it was just a little girl tucked in tight under her covers peacefully sleeping when a band of rogue nazi cops sprayed her place up because she was black. It really is incredible.

Tpols....you spit the truth on basketball related and non-related topics.

I think you are my fave poster haha

Lebron23
09-24-2020, 07:16 PM

The guy is a terrible poster. Kobe is rolling in the after life if he reads his posts.

Gohan
09-24-2020, 07:29 PM
Y’all are some heartless cowards. I encourage all black people to vote. We desperately need some changes. Some of these fools don’t care if innocent blood is shed as long as it is not their blood.:(

tpols
09-24-2020, 07:38 PM

Thanks mate.

I just keep it real. Don't really give a shit...

Spurs m8
09-24-2020, 09:00 PM
Y’all are some heartless cowards. I encourage all black people to vote. We desperately need some changes. Some of these fools don’t care if innocent blood is shed as long as it is not their blood.:(

Yeah, because electing Biden is gonna help hahahahahha

Same outcome will happen either way

I cringe at how people actually think things like this will help.

Rudeboy3
09-24-2020, 10:28 PM

define innocent, because Taylor was not innocent at all

talkingconch
09-24-2020, 11:38 PM
No.

learn the facts first.

BigtimeNBAFan
09-24-2020, 11:45 PM
The guy is a terrible poster. Kobe is rolling in the after life if he reads his posts.

Yeah the fact that he says "EVERY single one was a hardcore criminal, being served a felony warrant" is stupid even for a guy like him who can't spell above a first grade level. You know that "hardcore criminal" Tamir Rice who was shot by an officer who had been deemed emotionally unstable and unfit for duty at a previous police job.

With retards like tpol, you just have to smile and be happy you aren't as pathetic as he is. And of course you can smile knowing he'll cry like a little bitch tonight knowing Lebron won.

aj1987
09-25-2020, 03:21 AM

You had 8 years of Obama and he absolutely annihilated race relationships in the US. Every single shit hole in the US is a blue city, BTW. The city where Brianna was killed? Blue. The Governor of the state? Democrat. You're only going to destroy America further by voting in Democrats. Lets not forget that you idiots have been protesting Trump since before he was elected. Literally burning cities because a person who you personally don't like is in the WH. Liberalism is a disease, TBH.

Lil-Shrimp
09-25-2020, 10:30 AM
Yeah the fact that he says "EVERY single one was a hardcore criminal, being served a felony warrant" is stupid even for a guy like him who can't spell above a first grade lev

Well maybe not EVERY single one, but most of them are.:cheers:

tpols
09-25-2020, 10:50 AM
All of the big cases this year that are sparking the rioting fit that bill.

Floyd - violent convicted felon committing a crime and then resisting arrest
Jacobs - violent convicted felon committing a crime and then resisting arrest
Taylor - hardcore drug dealer associate to her boyfriend, gets served a warrant and has a shootout with the cops
Arbery - was committing felony home invasion and burglarly, attempted to steal a shotgun off a man and got shot

The media just shows people the last 10 seconds of every altercation and most are too stupid to investigate the whole situation and what led up to it.

Lil-Shrimp
09-25-2020, 11:33 AM
All of the big cases this year that are sparking the rioting fit that bill.

Floyd - violent convicted felon committing a crime and then resisting arrest
Jacobs - violent convicted felon committing a crime and then resisting arrest
Taylor - hardcore drug dealer associate to her boyfriend, gets served a warrant and has a shootout with the cops
Arbery - was committing felony home invasion and burglarly, attempted to steal a shotgun off a man and got shot

The media just shows people the last 10 seconds of every altercation and most are too stupid to investigate the whole situation and what led up to it.

B-b-but they're all innocent, they good boy , they didnt do nothing:(

ThatCoolKid
09-25-2020, 06:18 PM
Hey OP go say this stuff in public out on the street and not on this basketball message board and see what happens p*ssy

starface
09-25-2020, 06:27 PM
Hey OP go say this stuff in public out on the street and not on this basketball message board and see what happens p*ssy

Why?

AlternativeAcc.
09-25-2020, 06:39 PM

Are you ok?

Gohan
09-25-2020, 06:58 PM

My nikka:cheers: