PDA

View Full Version : LeBron is the defensive anchor and main scorer/playmaker for the Lakers

AlternativeAcc.
09-25-2020, 03:34 AM
Even when his jumper is off, he still puts immense pressure on the defense by relentlessly prenetrating and either scoring, getting fouled, or finding the open man... hes still the best offensive player in the world even on nights he's not shooting well, because size, strength, and skill prevail for LeBron.

On defense he's always the best defender in important games.

We'll see more of his elite defense in the finals.

Please appreciate what we're witnessing from LeBron. His greatness will never be matched, not in our lifetime or anyone's lifetime.

Nobody can ever have his combination of size, athletisim, skills, and genius IQ

Many knock Lebron when hes not shooting well. But all players have nights where they dont shoot well. Some players rely ONLY on shooting. Lebron, otoh, is elite REGARDLESS of if he's shooting well. On both ends. That's a bad man..

Can't think of anyone better

Stanley Kobrick
09-25-2020, 03:46 AM
one thing i notice from lebron is when his shot isn't falling he engages floor general or defensive mode. which he did on jamal murray last night in the 4th quarter. this is something you don't see in players such as stephen curry, who tend to become a useless liability when not making 3's. interesting nonetheless

light
09-25-2020, 07:36 PM
Vogel said last week that LeBron is the Lakers defensive quarterback. I don't think many realize that.

Bron has become an incredibly underrated defender, being that he coordinates his defense and he can also turn into the best defender in the game when he needs to.

But LeBron is their perimeter stopper and AD is supposed to be their big stopper, but AD has problems with bigger players (like Jokic).

LeBron could probably defend Jokic better than AD can, since he has a stronger lower body - and stronger upper body - well, I guess since he's stronger in general. But he'd also rack up fouls because Jokic is a massive human.

GrayGoat
09-25-2020, 07:39 PM
I think it speaks volumes that a 35 year old’s “off night” on offense still racks up 26pts

SATAN
09-25-2020, 07:53 PM
Many knock Lebron when hes not shooting well. But all players have nights where they dont shoot well.

Reminds me of when Michael Jordan went 1-11 in 22 minutes vs Puerto Rico

hold this L
09-25-2020, 08:19 PM
I think it speaks volumes that a 35 year old’s “off night” on offense still racks up 26pts
Helps when you're shooting 14 FTs.

FireDavidKahn
09-25-2020, 08:34 PM
Helps when you're shooting 14 FTs.

Agreed.

It's smart of him to run plays that will often send him to the line.

FireDavidKahn
09-25-2020, 08:36 PM
Barry pointing out how LeHaters think

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDw2-Cl1pPM

It's perfect/

MaxPlayer
09-25-2020, 08:39 PM
#ShitMyGoatDoes

Shooter
09-26-2020, 12:07 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Eiw3XnYXcAAANnO?format=jpg&name=medium

And1AllDay
09-26-2020, 12:12 AM

TheCorporation
09-26-2020, 09:49 AM

Doranku
09-26-2020, 10:08 AM
OP is the worst poster on this site hands down.

Shogon
09-26-2020, 10:18 AM

No, that's definitely not even remotely close to being true.

At least his trolling is blatantly over the top obvious.

We have people whose trolling is intended to inflict maximum levels of deceit and it becomes a... is this person just lying or are they really that stupid sort of thing... and we definitely have people that are far less intelligent whose hubrises are the size of Donald Trump's.

We also have literal schizophrenics that post here. Now, OP might be a variation of one of these people, I have no idea... I don't think so, however. Nevertheless, this particular account is not even remotely close to being "the worst on the site hands down."

Stanley Kobrick
09-26-2020, 10:39 AM
acktually