PDA

View Full Version : Among Us mobile game

KennyPowers
09-25-2020, 07:55 PM
Also on pc. It's inching closer to 100 million mobile downloads.

I've been addicted the past few days. You can have up to 10 people in a match. And up to 3 of the members can be imposters. You work as a team to do tasks finishing before everyone is killed or your team can guess the correct killer(s). If you guess wrong the teammate you voted is killed. The imposters also get to vote and voice their opinion to the team in the chat to receive them.

Rooms for matches have codes so you can play with people you know. If you're playing with random people you can only hope you find a room with people that know what they are doing, otherwise you can end up with dumb kids.

I was never a mobile phone game player til like the past year but this game is fun if anybody here already has it or decides to get it and wants to play.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Na8vHaCLwKc

Shogon
09-25-2020, 08:22 PM
I can’t see the OP but I saw the thread title...

Anyways... Among Us is SUPER SUPER ****ing fun if you have real life friends to play with. I’ve played it for a couple of weeks and it’s been fantastic. I then tried playing with people I didn’t know and it’s absolutely uninteresting.

And yes if you have 9 real life friends willing to play with you, you will have an absolute blast and won’t get a better investment in terms of entertainment vs cost and time. It’s 5 bucks.

If you don’t have friends, you won’t enjoy it.

diamenz
09-25-2020, 08:42 PM
I can’t see the OP but I saw the thread title...

Anyways... Among Us is SUPER SUPER ****ing fun if you have real life friends to play with. I’ve played it for a couple of weeks and it’s been fantastic. I then tried playing with people I didn’t know and it’s absolutely uninteresting.

And yes if you have 9 real life friends willing to play with you, you will have an absolute blast and won’t get a better investment in terms of entertainment vs cost and time. It’s 5 bucks.

If you don’t have friends, you won’t enjoy it.

god damn it.

Stanley Kobrick
09-25-2020, 09:28 PM
god damn it.
i will be your friend

highwhey
09-25-2020, 09:32 PM
god damn it.

:oldlol:

Nilocon165
09-26-2020, 03:51 PM
Most fun game to play with friends since the very start of Fortnite

highwhey
09-28-2020, 02:01 AM
We should set up an ISH match :oldlol:

Nilocon165
09-28-2020, 02:31 AM
“Blue sus”

“Rent free”

highwhey
09-28-2020, 02:36 AM
“Blue sus”

“Rent free”

:oldlol: basically an accuratesummary tho :facepalm

Wally450
09-28-2020, 11:14 AM

Shit, I'm down.

Shogon
09-28-2020, 11:27 AM

If schizophrenia weren't rampant here, that would be different, but it is. No thanks. If it were the right group, maybe, but I don't see that happening.

highwhey
09-28-2020, 12:36 PM
If schizophrenia weren't rampant here, that would be different, but it is. No thanks. If it were the right group, maybe, but I don't see that happening.

No alts allowed

KennyPowers
09-28-2020, 06:33 PM
50% of playing with random people is the room voting the first color mentioned. Every match you always get 1or 2 pressing button for no reason right at the start. And 1 person that won't vote until you've sat there for 2 minutes every single meeting. F'n random people...

Axe
09-28-2020, 07:24 PM
Shogon has to be the unanimous impostor in the whole board so all of us should definitely avoid him at all costs

MrFonzworth
09-29-2020, 03:39 PM

You wouldn't have a seat anyway, nobody wants to play with an autist:oldlol: