PDA

View Full Version : Klay Thompson with the current Indiana Pacers

Lebron23
09-25-2020, 08:35 PM
How many wins in the Eastern Conference? C: Domantas Sabonis, F: Turner, F: Warren, Thompson G Oladipo.

Bronbron23
09-25-2020, 10:01 PM
How many wins in the Eastern Conference? C: Domantas Sabonis, F: Turner, F: Warren, Thompson G Oladipo.

They'd make it to the conference finals maybe. He was cruising through the first 2 rounds in 16 with a worse squad. This is assuming the pacers use alot of screens and movement similar to warriors. Putting klay in an more iso type system wouldn't work.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
09-25-2020, 10:03 PM
Oladipo cant run point. They need a better ball handler.

Brogdon and Klay is a better team.

Lebron23
09-26-2020, 02:12 AM
Oladipo cant run point. They need a better ball handler.

Brogdon and Klay is a better team.

Fair enough

pandiani17
09-26-2020, 04:45 AM
I would like to see Klay as the franchise player, just to see how far he would get as a player and as a team. Would he be a MVP caliber player? An All-NBA player? Would he average 30 pppg? And his team? Would they get to the play-offs? To the conference finals? We have never seen him as "The man", I want to see him in that situation.

tpols
09-26-2020, 08:37 AM
I would like to see Klay as the franchise player, just to see how far he would get as a player and as a team. Would he be a MVP caliber player? An All-NBA player? Would he average 30 pppg? And his team? Would they get to the play-offs? To the conference finals? We have never seen him as "The man", I want to see him in that situation.

Klay would be totally exposed as a 1st option. Especially in the playoffs where his efficiency is already paltry without the main focus of the defense.

He's a side piece.

warriorfan
09-26-2020, 10:34 AM

25 ppg / 3reb / 2ast / 1 / 1 with lowered efficiency. Perhaps NBA 3rd team. Misses playoffs or maybe a first round exit.

Stanley Kobrick
09-26-2020, 10:36 AM
They'd make it to the conference finals maybe. He was cruising through the first 2 rounds in 16 with a worse squad. This is assuming the pacers use alot of screens and movement similar to warriors. Putting klay in an more iso type system wouldn't work.
high IQ user. klay was able to win multiple series out west on his own