PDA

View Full Version : The nfa( national flopping association)

Bronbron23
09-25-2020, 09:51 PM
Worst era ever :facepalm

scuzzy
09-25-2020, 09:52 PM
There were more flop baiting between 2010-2015 than there are now

That was peak flop era

Bronbron23
09-25-2020, 09:55 PM
There were more flop baiting between 2010-2015 than there are now

Really? Maybe idk. Its no reflection of players now days. They're just taking advantage of the rules and soft league. If the league stopped rewarding this shit the players would stop.

highwhey
09-25-2020, 09:57 PM
>>>hate LeBron, wish he chokes in the playoffs
>>>Bron dominates playoffs
>>>blame the era
>>>era is scientifically proven to be the most talented ever
>>>cry in a corner when LeBron wins a title in the most talented era ever

:pimp:

NugzFan
09-25-2020, 10:00 PM
I get flopping to exaggerate contact

But when players just wait for a moment to fake contact, flop and get the call, is pathetic.
Then they celebrate like they made a good basketball play.

Bronbron23
09-25-2020, 10:07 PM
>>>blame the era

dude u good? This has nothing to do with bron. I mean since you brought him up he does flop with the best of them but this wasn't about him. It's more about what the nba has become.

And this this era hasnt scientifically been proven to be the best ever. Take away defense and it would look that way though. Fortunately people with brains know better:facepalm

Shooter
09-25-2020, 10:09 PM
>>>blame the era

:rockon:

Shooter
09-25-2020, 10:10 PM
dude u good? This has nothing to do with bron. I mean since you brought him up he does flop with the best of them but this wasn't about him. It's more about what the nba has become.

And this this era hasnt scientifically been proven to be the best ever. Take away defense and it would look that way though. Fortunately people with brains know better:facepalm

Shut up StrongLurk, you're a fake LeBron fan. Prove it right now for all to see, what is your top 5 list?

Bronbron23
09-25-2020, 10:22 PM
StrongLurk? Isnt that the dude who's a curry fan. Im far from a curry fan dummy.

And im not a fake lebron fan. I think bron is the best player in the world and a top 5 or 6 all time but i dont like or love him or anything. I dont know the guy. I never understood loving a guy who you dont know and who wants absolutely nothing to do with you. I feel the same about mj. He's the best player I've ever seen but i dont give 2 shits about the guy.

To answer your questionn though. My top 5 is mj, kareem, russell, magic and lebron or kobe. After mj, kareem and Russell im on the fence on where kobe, magic and lebron fall. Kareem could also be ahead of mj.

Gudo
09-25-2020, 10:27 PM
Who started the whole thing anyway? Who made flopping mainstream?

Bronbron23
09-25-2020, 10:30 PM
Who started the whole thing anyway? Who made flopping mainstream?

Mainstream? Not sure. Theres always been a few guys that flopped a bit. Reggie miller and rodman come to mind in the 90's. Its never been like this this though. Its literally everyone now.

Gudo
09-25-2020, 10:31 PM
Mainstream? Not sure. Theres always been a few guys that flopped a bit. Reggie miller and rodman come to mind in the 90's. Its never been like this this though. Its literally everyone now.

I recall divac on shaq as well. Did multiple players just decide to take flopping to new heights all at the same time?

Shooter
09-25-2020, 10:31 PM
StrongLurk? Isnt that the dude who's a curry fan. Im far from a curry fan dummy.

And im not a fake lebron fan. I think bron is the best player in the world and a top 5 or 6 all time but i dont like or love him or anything. I dont know the guy. I never understood loving a guy who you dont know and who wants absolutely nothing to do with you. I feel the same about mj. He's the best player I've ever seen but i dont give 2 shits about the guy.

To answer your questionn though. My top 5 is mj, kareem, russell, magic and lebron or kobe. After mj, kareem and Russell im on the fence on where kobe, magic and lebron fall. Kareem could also be ahead of mj.

What. Is. Your. Top. 5.

Dont run, post it so we can expose you.

Bronbron23
09-25-2020, 10:37 PM
What. Is. Your. Top. 5.

I already did dummy

Bronbron23
09-25-2020, 10:41 PM
What. Is. Your. Top. 5.

and you can't expose anything. At that level its very subjective to the viewer. We really dont know who is where because these guys didn't compete against each other. Anybody in the top 6 or 7 could be number 1 on another person's list and i wouldn't really argue it.

RRR3
09-25-2020, 10:53 PM
>>>blame the era

Pretty much. OP is really bad at pretending to be a LeBron fan. Idk why he keeps up the charade no one is buying it.

Shooter
09-25-2020, 10:53 PM
and you can't expose anything. At that level its very subjective to the viewer. We really dont know who is where because these guys didn't compete against each other. Anybody in the top 6 or 7 could be number 1 on another person's list and i wouldn't really argue it.

In what world is Magic over LeBron? :lol

Both have 3 FMVPs
Bron has every stat over him
Magic played with Kareem Abdul Jabbar
Bron is over MJ. So unless Magic > MJ

LBJ > Magic