PDA

View Full Version : Lebron avoided Kawhi Leonard and played 7 foot Brian Windhorst instead

HBK_Kliq_2
09-26-2020, 11:33 PM
That's what lebron's only west playoff run will be known for. Thanks a lot Montrezl Harrell and Doc Rivers.

TheGoatest
09-26-2020, 11:36 PM
That's what lebron's only west playoff run will be known for. Thanks a lot Montrezl Harrell and Doc Rivers.

Translation of what the poster is trying to say for those who don't speak cuck:

https://images2.imagebam.com/2e/6d/39/4f06731355191232.gif

SATAN
09-26-2020, 11:36 PM
I advise everyone to just ignore this thread.

1987_Lakers
09-26-2020, 11:37 PM
You're telling me Kawhi choked and lost to a 7 foot Brian Windhorst? :roll:

How pathetic.

HBK_Kliq_2
09-26-2020, 11:38 PM
I advise everyone to just ignore this thread.

I would love to ask 7 foot brian windhorst if it was harder to score when 6"6 down syndrome Montrezl Harrell wasn't guarding him.

SouBeachTalents
09-26-2020, 11:39 PM
And Kawhi lost a 3-1 lead to 7 foot Brian Windhorst

Wally450
09-26-2020, 11:40 PM
Meltdown.

LoneyROY7
LeBron "avoided" him b/c Kawhi went 6 for 22 and scored 2 points in the 2nd half with the season on the line.

:yaohappy:

SATAN

How pathetic.

Great point. :biggums:

999Guy
I just don’t think you realize what LeBron would’ve done to that flawed Clippers defense.

I actually have a slight faith it would’ve opened your eyes to just how good LeBron is but I think it would’ve shattered your brain instead.

LeBron would’ve made Kawhi look like a helpless idiot by the time that series was winding down. The game control on offense of Jokic/Doncic but LeBron plays defense better than Anthony Davis.

LeBron GETS BETTER as series goes on. Kawhi does the opposite it seems. Probably due to the quad.

It would’ve felt like helpless defeat. Not so much Hakeem-Drob but at worst Jordan-Barkley. Probably somewhere in between tbh.

FireDavidKahn
09-26-2020, 11:41 PM
7 foot Brian Windhorst beat Kawhi, so...

You didn't think this thread through

MaxPlayer
09-26-2020, 11:42 PM
No one gives 2 fux about Kawhi Leonard.

999Guy
09-26-2020, 11:42 PM

How pathetic.

Oh yeah and this obv

HBK_Kliq_2
09-26-2020, 11:43 PM
And Kawhi lost a 3-1 lead to 7 foot Brian Windhorst

Kawhi is a small forward, he's not a center. You thought kawhi was a center this whole time? Lets check the facts shall we.

"Montrezl Harrell and Nikola Jokic went head-to-head for 35 minutes over the final three games of this series. The Los Angeles Clippers were outscored by 47 points in those minutes"

"In the 169 minutes that Ivica Zubac spent on the floor against Nikola Jokic in the series, the Clippers outscored the Nuggets by 27

red1
09-26-2020, 11:43 PM
Im a lifelong clippers fan - how we doing boys? first conference finals?

NBAGOAT
09-26-2020, 11:45 PM
I just don’t think you realize what LeBron would’ve done to that flawed Clippers defense.

I actually have a slight faith it would’ve opened your eyes to just how good LeBron is but I think it would’ve shattered your brain instead.

LeBron would’ve made Kawhi look like a helpless idiot by the time that series was winding down. The game control on offense of Jokic/Doncic but LeBron plays defense better than Anthony Davis.

LeBron GETS BETTER as series goes on. Kawhi does the opposite it seems. Probably due to the quad.

It would’ve felt like helpless defeat. Not so much Hakeem-Drob but at worst Jordan-Barkley. Probably somewhere in between tbh.

kawhi going deep in the playoffs is definitely a worry with that quad. the clips did put plenty of offensive talent around him to support him but obviously they laid an egg

HBK_Kliq_2
09-26-2020, 11:45 PM
7 foot Brian Windhorst beat Kawhi, so...

You didn't think this thread through

Kawhi is small forward, not center. Just be happy Lecuck avoided the reigning finals mvp and played Nikola Windhorst.

MaxPlayer
09-26-2020, 11:46 PM
Kawhi avoided scoring any 4th quarter points in Game 7

TheGoatest
09-26-2020, 11:46 PM

:roll:

HBK_Kliq_2
09-26-2020, 11:47 PM

That's all you will ever have. A post about what coulda shoulda woulda happened. The fact is LeBron ducked the reigning finals MVP just like Wade did in 2006.

FireDavidKahn

He didn't want the game to be close again. He knew he got a lucky bounce against then76ers and knew he couldn't do it again.

LoneyROY7
Kawhi's choke has fried the OP's entire psyche.

He may never be the same again. :(

HBK_Kliq_2
09-26-2020, 11:48 PM
Im a lifelong clippers fan - how we doing boys? first conference finals?

Doc rivers put 6"6 autistic Harrell on Nikola Windhorst and he ate him up like a damn hot pocket.

HBK_Kliq_2
09-26-2020, 11:51 PM

How does a 2 time finals mvp choke in a prison bubble with empty seats and Rachael Nichols watching hahahah. The bubble was a terrible idea, it was Adam silver who choked. NFL ain't doing the damn bubble.

SwerveCityy
09-26-2020, 11:51 PM
History always remembers the teams that don't make The Finals. We always talk about two-three teams that didn't make The Finals because of the way their team was built. We don't talk about *actual* trips to The Finals, no. No one talks about rings or big games in The Finals. None of that really matters because most of the teams that make The Finals had an easy road! It's all makes sense now..... It's all the teams that lost and didn't get there that are the better teams usually. It's just NOT FAIR some teams weren't built to play against their 2nd round opponent. THEY WERE BUILT FOR THE CONFERENCE FINALS! THIS ISN"T FAIR YOU ARE RIGHT! I think you are onto something. By the end of the night, everyone on the internet will go back through history and figure out which teams that lost in the 2nd round *should* have actually won The Finals. I'm gonna subscribe to you man. You're ****ING GENIUS!

HBK_Kliq_2
09-26-2020, 11:52 PM
History always remembers the teams that don't make The Finals. We always talk about two-three teams that didn't make The Finals because of the way their team was built. We don't talk about *actual* trips to The Finals, no. No one talks about rings or big games in The Finals. None of that really matters because most of the teams that make The Finals had an easy road. It's all the teams that lost and didn't get there that are the better teams. It's just NOT FAIR some teams weren't built to play against their 2nd round ooponent. THEY WERE BUILT FOR THE CONFERENCE FINALS! THIS ISN"T FAIR YOU ARE RIGHT! I think you are onto something. By the end of the night, everyone on the internet will go back through history and figure out which teams that lost in the 2nd round *should* have actually won The Finals. I'm gonna subscribe to you man. You're ****ING GENIUS!

Spurs 2006 playoffs is identical to this year.

SwerveCityy
09-26-2020, 11:56 PM
Spurs 2006 playoffs is identical to this year.
Oh wow. Let me check the record books and find those asterisks. Surely they didn't forget to put them there did they??? I'm getting nervous and sad thinking about it. It's okay, they wouldn't have forgotten to put those asterisks in there, surely. I think I'll be ok.

SATAN
09-27-2020, 12:04 AM
History always remembers the teams that don't make The Finals. We always talk about two-three teams that didn't make The Finals because of the way their team was built. We don't talk about *actual* trips to The Finals, no. No one talks about rings or big games in The Finals. None of that really matters because most of the teams that make The Finals had an easy road! It's all makes sense now..... It's all the teams that lost and didn't get there that are the better teams usually. It's just NOT FAIR some teams weren't built to play against their 2nd round opponent. THEY WERE BUILT FOR THE CONFERENCE FINALS! THIS ISN"T FAIR YOU ARE RIGHT! I think you are onto something. By the end of the night, everyone on the internet will go back through history and figure out which teams that lost in the 2nd round *should* have actually won The Finals. I'm gonna subscribe to you man. You're ****ING GENIUS!

:roll::roll::roll:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
09-27-2020, 12:06 AM
Anyone know what this freak is rambling on about?

Thread doesn't even make sense. In any way, shape or form.

HBK_Kliq_2
09-27-2020, 12:08 AM

Well you give them 6-7 games to build their cardio. Then you throw them into playoffs with 1 day rest breaks in between. Think about it. This year will be looked at as a 1995 type year

HBK_Kliq_2
09-27-2020, 12:09 AM
Oh wow. Let me check the record books and find those asterisks. Surely they didn't forget to put them there did they??? I'm getting nervous and sad thinking about it. It's okay, they wouldn't have forgotten to put those asterisks in there, surely. I think I'll be ok.

Take your 1995 rockets ring and be happy with it.

HBK_Kliq_2
09-27-2020, 12:10 AM

Brian Windhorst aka 7 foot worthless fatass. Jokic should be on ESPN as an analyst talking next to Rachel Nichols. Not in the damn western finals. Bubble ruined everything.

SwerveCityy
09-27-2020, 12:11 AM

Just read closely.

Basically certain teams are built for the Conference Finals. Also, if certain players are a mismatch against other players then it shouldn't count. Some teams shouldn't have to play in the 2nd round and win their games because they are built to play against a different, better team. But not ALL teams. Only certain teams. It's just not fair.

HBK_Kliq_2
09-27-2020, 12:14 AM
Just read closely.

Basically certain teams are built for the Conference Finals. Also, if certain players are a mismatch against other players then it shouldn't count. Some teams shouldn't have to play in the 2nd round and win their games because they are built to play against a different, better team. But not ALL teams. Only certain teams. It's just not fair.

Incompetence is what it's called. You're lying to yourself if you think a coach like Brad Stevens would play a player like Enes/Harrell to defend Jokic. Clippers signed Noah and Doc didn't give him 1 second on Jokic. Incompetent coaching. LeBron needs to send Doc a Christmas gift.

SwerveCityy
09-27-2020, 12:14 AM
It sucks when teams have to play against another team that is a bad matchup in the playoffs. They really shouldn't have to play these games man. The best teams on paper should just get to advance.

MaxPlayer
09-27-2020, 12:16 AM
Incompetence is what it's called. You're lying to yourself if you think a coach like Brad Stevens would play a player like Enes/Harrell to defend Jokic. Clippers signed Noah and Doc didn't give him 1 second on Jokic. Incompetent coaching. LeBron needs to send Doc a Christmas gift.

Did Doc tell Kawhi to miss all his shots at the end of Game 7?

999Guy
09-27-2020, 12:17 AM
I’m glad HBK found his arch nemesis who can defeat his autism

hold this L
09-27-2020, 12:18 AM
You're somehow more annoying than Simon. Imagine being that waste of space.

TheCorporation
09-27-2020, 12:20 AM
I figured it out. HBK likes to be abused. Why else would he keep posting?

You know those girls that like to be spanked and choked. That's HBK

HBK_Kliq_2
09-27-2020, 12:38 AM
Did Doc tell Kawhi to miss all his shots at the end of Game 7?

Did Kawhi tell Doc to keep playing Harrell to force it to a game 7?

HBK_Kliq_2
09-27-2020, 12:39 AM
It sucks when teams have to play against another team that is a bad matchup in the playoffs. They really shouldn't have to play these games man. The best teams on paper should just get to advance.

No, it sucks can't when your coach can't bench the 1 obvious black hole that is creating those mismatches (Harrell).

Koresh
09-27-2020, 12:51 AM
That's all you will ever have. A post about what coulda shoulda woulda happened. The fact is LeBron ducked the reigning finals MVP just like Wade did in 2006.

I didn't know Skip Bayless posted on ISH.

How the blue hell did he duck Kawhi when his team blew a 3-1 lead?

You're the one doing coulda shoulda woulda. Clippers choked harder than Mia Khalifa. Blame Doc Rivers for playing Montrezl Harrell so much.

Keep your sexual fantasies to yourself about the coulda shoulda woulda Battle of LA series you won't ever see. It's only a wet dream in your dirty mind.

PaulieG
09-27-2020, 12:51 AM
I heard about Chaos the UFC fighter calling out Lebron.

Basketball r Us
09-27-2020, 12:55 AM
Kawhi just waiting for Lebron to age a bit more....then he will wish to face Lebron.... But not at this time....

Lakers_Kobe_Fan
09-27-2020, 12:58 AM
just like ur mother, sideboard P and robot Kawhi choked their mouth on 7ft Windhorst's Dick...

deal with it

HBK_Kliq_2
09-27-2020, 01:05 AM
Kawhi just waiting for Lebron to age a bit more....then he will wish to face Lebron.... But not at this time....

How about 2014 LeBron losing to Kawhi in record margain for a finals series. Just be happy Kawhi got tired of the prison bubble life and Doc is a moron, or else it would of been another L for LeBron. If this is hilariously setting LeBron up for 3-7, then Kawhi gets the last laugh anyway.

HBK_Kliq_2
09-27-2020, 01:06 AM
I didn't know Skip Bayless posted on ISH.

How the blue hell did he duck Kawhi when his team blew a 3-1 lead?

You're the one doing coulda shoulda woulda. Clippers choked harder than Mia Khalifa. Blame Doc Rivers for playing Montrezl Harrell so much.

Keep your sexual fantasies to yourself about the coulda shoulda woulda Battle of LA series you won't ever see. It's only a wet dream in your dirty mind.

The same way Wade avoided the reigning finals MVP in 2006. Unlucky 2nd round series.

Lakers_Kobe_Fan
09-27-2020, 01:08 AM
Hey b!tch a$$ n!gga HBK_Kliq_2 ....go to bed...its now time for ur mother to choke on Lebron's D!ck

TheCorporation
09-27-2020, 01:10 AM
Hey b!tch a$$ n!gga HBK_Kliq_2 ....go to bed...its now time for ur mother to choke on Lebron's D!ck

:roll::roll:

HBK_Kliq_2
09-27-2020, 01:15 AM

KaGOAT Leonard will get the last laugh after 3-7

Wally450
09-27-2020, 01:16 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

HBK_Kliq_2
09-27-2020, 01:29 AM
LeBron will get his 4th but that's it for him, like Shaq.

Kawhi will win the next 4 rings and end up with 6 like Jordan.

Lakers_Kobe_Fan
09-27-2020, 01:33 AM
LeBron will get his 4th but that's it for him, like Shaq.

Kawhi will win the next 4 rings and end up with 6 like Jordan.

MF nobody won anything by playing 60% of the games....that retard Kawhi is not playing 82 game nor 72...

STFU...take that Lebron's D!ck in our mouth and go to sleep...

come back when the retard goes back to playoffs

This is our City, always was and always will be....take that MF Ballmer and GTFO...understood Chump as$ MF?

TheCorporation
09-27-2020, 01:34 AM
MF nobody won anything by playing 60% of the games....that retard Kawhi is not playing 82 game nor 72...

:roll::roll::roll:

HBK_Kliq_2
09-27-2020, 01:35 AM

This is our City, always was and always will be....take that MF Ballmer and GTFO...understood Chump as$ MF?

Uhhh Kawhi just won finals mvp last year playing 60 games LOL

red1
09-27-2020, 01:35 AM
mods?

kawhi and lebron comparison aka obvious trolling?

And1AllDay
09-27-2020, 01:36 AM

:oldlol::roll::roll:

Lakers_Kobe_Fan
09-27-2020, 01:38 AM
Uhhh Kawhi just won finals mvp last year playing 60 games LOL

ok go choke's on ur dad's d!ck...and sleep...I mean Bron's

red1
09-27-2020, 01:40 AM

facts :applause:

Phoenix
09-27-2020, 02:13 AM
OP currently leading the 'biggest ISH jizzrag' thread in OTC for topics just like this. Keep opening wide Klitty.

Phoenix
09-27-2020, 02:19 AM
I figured it out. HBK likes to be abused. Why else would he keep posting?

You know those girls that like to be spanked and choked. That's HBK

He's a submissive. One of those masochistic types who likes a gag in his mouth and a whip carrying mistress stepping on his balls while he types 20+ posts a day about Kawhit.

HBK_Kliq_2
09-27-2020, 02:27 AM
He's a submissive. One of those masochistic types who likes a gag in his mouth and a whip carrying mistress stepping on his balls while he types 20+ posts a day about Kawhit.

At least Kawhi is beating legends like Curry, Durant, Butler, Giannis.

You beat 7 foot Brian Windhorst, you want a cookie?

Phoenix
09-27-2020, 02:34 AM

You lost to 7 foot Brian Windhorst cuck :yaohappy:, you want a shotgun and end it all? Or just one of those devices that open your mouth wider?

Phoenix
09-27-2020, 02:37 AM
So what happened to the vaulted stamina that propelled Denver over the Clips, HBk_Klit? It ran out in the 2nd round? :lol

HBK_Kliq_2
09-27-2020, 02:37 AM
You lost to 7 foot Brian Windhorst cuck :yaohappy:, you want a shotgun and end it all? Or just one of those devices that open your mouth wider?

Only because they couldn't handle the bubble conditions. In real hoops, clippers win in 4 or 5. Beating Nikola Windhorst isn't something to brag about is all I'm saying.

Phoenix
09-27-2020, 02:38 AM
Only because they couldn't handle the bubble conditions. In real hoops, clippers win in 4 or 5. Beating Nikola Windhorst isn't something to brag about is all I'm saying.

Whose problem is that, Jizzrag? Clippers didn't have to play in Denver which actually helped them. :lol

Lakers_Kobe_Fan
09-27-2020, 02:41 AM

this is like saying they can't fcuk a real women cause the pu$$y was too wet...Clippers and specially Retard Robots like Kawhi only used to fcuking plastic Dolls

Phoenix
09-27-2020, 02:54 AM
this is like saying they can't fcuk a real women cause the pu$$y was too wet...

Such a scenario would be a nightmare situation for HBK_Klitty.

Koresh
09-27-2020, 02:54 AM

Go to bed, man.

Prime Westbrook, Prime Harden, Prime Lilliard, not quite prime Jokic, Murray who became a star before our very eyes. That's not impressive enough?

Blazers had no business being the 8th seed. They had injuries all season. They are a top 5 team in the west fully healthy. Not an ordinary 8th seed.

Rockets have two former MVPs on the same team.

Jokic is the best center in the NBA with an emerging young future All-Star teammate.

HBK_Kliq_2
09-27-2020, 03:03 AM
Go to bed, man.

Prime Westbrook, Prime Harden, Prime Lilliard, not quite prime Jokic, Murray who became a star before our very eyes. That's not impressive enough?

Blazers had no business being the 8th seed. They had injuries all season. They are a top 5 team in the west fully healthy. Not an ordinary 8th seed.

Rockets have two former MVPs on the same team.

Jokic is the best center in the NBA with an emerging young future All-Star teammate.

Lillard played 1 game, you go to bed man lol

HBK_Kliq_2
09-27-2020, 03:06 AM
this is like saying they can't fcuk a real women cause the pu$$y was too wet...Clippers and specially Retard Robots like Kawhi only used to fcuking plastic Dolls

LeBron still didn't beat Kawhi. No other all time great can criticize Kawhi for bubble play. I don't see it as a knock on Kawhi's legacy at all.

Phoenix
09-27-2020, 03:09 AM
LeBron still didn't beat Kawhi. No other all time great can criticize Kawhi for bubble play. I don't see it as a knock on Kawhi's legacy at all.

Where does it hurt?

1987_Lakers
09-27-2020, 03:12 AM

Your only hope of some people forgetting the Kawhi choke job was if the Nuggets somehow beat the Lakers, except the Lakers beat them in a quick 5. Nobody is ever gonna forget the massive choke job of Kawhi and the Clippers.

- Preseason favorites to win the title
- Blow a 3-1 lead despite leading double digits in games 5, 6, & 7
- Kawhi going 6-22 in game 7

HBK_Kliq_2
09-27-2020, 03:13 AM

Where does it hurt?

No legacy hit at all. Denver loss will be looked at as a fluke in bubble vs an underwhelming fatass who the team slept on after being up 3-1

SouBeachTalents
09-27-2020, 03:16 AM
LeBron scored more in the 4th quarter tonight than Kawhi did in all of Game 7

1987_Lakers
09-27-2020, 03:18 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/8lMVTzRQuSWckxLTVD/giphy.gif

AintNoSunshine
09-27-2020, 03:32 AM
To be honest Kawhi can't elevate the team, simply because he doesn't talk and have barely ever been in a position to lead. He's only good at doing his part.

HBK_Kliq_2
09-27-2020, 03:51 AM
To be honest Kawhi can't elevate the team, simply because he doesn't talk and have barely ever been in a position to lead. He's only good at doing his part.

Kawhi led raptors to a title and didn't have anybody close to Anthony Davis on his team.

HBK_Kliq_2
09-27-2020, 03:55 AM

But remember what I told you, a real contender would close 4-1 like Lakers did. Kawhi had 36 points and a 14BPM in game 5 that should be enough to close and they didn't. By game 7 kawhi was sick of the bubble and sick of his pretentious bench.

Another thing I observed, Jokic flopper like a bitchboy against clippers all series and tried way harder then he did vs Lakers. Jokic hated clippers because luka is his butt buddy would be my best guess. Facing any other team, Jokic just goes back to being a fat piece of shit. It was a total fluke.

TheGoatest
09-27-2020, 03:57 AM
Kawhi led raptors to a title and didn't have anybody close to Anthony Davis on his team.

The top 3 Raptors players from the title-clinching game 6 of the 2019 finals, Lowry, Siakam and VanVleet somehow managed to clinch the title from a 3-2 lead despite the gargantuan handicap of playing with a choker who chokes away 3-1 leads despite having double digit leads in all 3 remaining games:

https://images2.imagebam.com/54/0f/75/dec8981355203901.png

HBK_Kliq_2
09-27-2020, 04:02 AM
Your only hope of some people forgetting the Kawhi choke job was if the Nuggets somehow beat the Lakers, except the Lakers beat them in a quick 5. Nobody is ever gonna forget the massive choke job of Kawhi and the Clippers.

- Preseason favorites to win the title
- Blow a 3-1 lead despite leading double digits in games 5, 6, & 7
- Kawhi going 6-22 in game 7

That's total false because its a bubble. If it wasn't a bubble, you may have a point. 99% of the all-time greats can't look down on clippers because they never played in a bubble environment before. Being in a bubble increases collapses and also chance of winning with no fans.

HBK_Kliq_2
09-27-2020, 04:04 AM
The top 3 Raptors players from the title-clinching game 6 of the 2019 finals, Lowry, Siakam and VanVleet somehow managed to clinch the title from a 3-2 lead despite the gargantuan handicap of playing with a choker who chokes away 3-1 leads despite having double digit leads in all 3 remaining games:

https://images2.imagebam.com/54/0f/75/dec8981355203901.png

That series was already put away from Kawhi carrying them on the road for back to back wins in games 3 and 4. Kawhi also carried them in game 7 vs 76ers and game 6 vs bucks

TheGoatest
09-27-2020, 04:08 AM
That series was already put away from Kawhi carrying them on the road for back to back wins in games 3 and 4. Kawhi also carried them in game 7 vs 76ers and game 6 vs bucks

Knowing Kawhi's choking capabilities in series-clinching games now elevates Lowry, Siakam and VanVleet to 1st ballot Hall of Famers.

HBK_Kliq_2
09-27-2020, 04:14 AM
Knowing Kawhi's choking capabilities in series-clinching games now elevates Lowry, Siakam and VanVleet to 1st ballot Hall of Famers.

Kawhi had a 44% usage in closing games vs 76ers and Bucks. Siakam and Lowry just choked in game 7 vs Celtics without their 3rd best player lol

Kawhi's game 7 was a fluke because his team were shit heads and he didn't want to be there by game 7.

2019 kawhi was the most clutch playoff run in NBA history.

SouBeachTalents
09-27-2020, 04:15 AM
Kawhi had a 44% usage in closing games vs 76ers and Bucks. Siakam and Lowry just choked in game 7 vs Celtics without their 3rd best player lol

Kawhi's game 7 was a fluke because his team were shit heads and he didn't want to be there by game 7.

More clutch than Dirk's? Nah :lol

Phoenix
09-27-2020, 04:15 AM

Kawhi can be the best player on a title team but needs someone else to galvanize and actually be the on-court/locker room leader, hence someone like Lowry. Kawhi is too mute to play that role and it showed this postseason, a lack of oncourt leadership and lack of preparation for the bubble( which you've already admitted played into the Clippers demise). MJ, Bron, Kobe, Magic, Bird, Russell etc would have had the troops ready for battle and not subjected to blowing a 3-1 lead to 7'1 Brian Windhorst.

TheGoatest
09-27-2020, 04:16 AM

Lowry, Siakam, VanVleet and arguably Ibaka all outplayed Kawhi in the title-clinching game 6 of the 2019 NBA Finals. I thought that it might've been a fluke. But after watching him against the Nuggets, it's obvious that they all carried Kawhi's series-clinching choking ass to the title.

TheGoatest
09-27-2020, 04:19 AM
Reminder: Thanks to Kawhi's series-choking superpowers against the Nuggets, this image of LeBron literally about to make Kawhi cry is the last image we have from a LeBron-Kawhi rivalry this season:

https://fadeawayworld.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/bron-leonard.jpg

TheGoatest
09-27-2020, 04:20 AM
Another reminder: There is a 80% chance that Kawhi the choker would've been out in the first round if the Mavs had Porzingis playing.

TheGoatest
09-27-2020, 04:22 AM

Not elevating his teammates is one of Kawhi's specialties. He had 0 assists in 37 minutes against the Lakers in their meeting right before the season was put on ice:

https://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/202003080LAC.html

And those 2 rebounds in 37 minutes really show how good his all-round game is.

RRR3
09-27-2020, 10:42 AM
OP is in tears.

bison
09-27-2020, 10:51 AM
Gifted a tired and hobbling Portland in round 1.

Gifted a Danuel House suspension and injured Westbrook in round 2.

Gifted an overachieving Nuggets team while dodging a matchup with the superior Clippers for round 4

Will be gifted an overmatched Heat or Celtics in the finals.

Silver gifting Bron another trip the finals. LeCakewalk is real :facepalm:

Horatio33
09-27-2020, 11:02 AM
Who is more autistic, Kawhi Leonard or OP?

ShawkFactory
09-27-2020, 11:16 AM

Gifted an overachieving Nuggets team while dodging a matchup with the superior Clippers for round 4

What does Silver have to do with any of those things?

TheGoatest
09-27-2020, 11:20 AM

I'm surprised that you managed to write all that without any spelling errors, considering your vision must've been heavily blurred due to a thick layer of tears.

TheCorporation
09-27-2020, 11:34 AM

https://media.giphy.com/media/l0ErLeqamV3UOARsA/giphy.gif

Koresh
09-27-2020, 11:46 AM
Lillard played 1 game, you go to bed man lol

Now you're just trolling for attention and should be banned. He played the entire series except game 5. That's not one game.

StrongLurk
09-27-2020, 12:40 PM
OP is mentally ill.

TheCorporation
09-27-2020, 12:46 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/fyV95KwC/lbj-vs-kawhi-nuggies.png

StrongLurk
09-27-2020, 01:03 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/fyV95KwC/lbj-vs-kawhi-nuggies.png

:applause:

HBK_Kliq_2
09-27-2020, 01:25 PM
Now you're just trolling for attention and should be banned. He played the entire series except game 5. That's not one game.

He got hurt in game 4 and only played 26 minutes. So it was like he missed 2/4 losses and that is 50%

HBK_Kliq_2
09-27-2020, 01:26 PM

Finally someone with logic. Finals i think Lakers will be in for a surprise though, playing a good team for the first time all playoffs.

HBK_Kliq_2
09-27-2020, 01:28 PM
OP is in tears.

LeBron never even beat Kawhi. That's like going to the bar and saying you're going to get a ten, you pull a 5 instead and are happy with it. That's LeBron fans right now.

HBK_Kliq_2
09-27-2020, 01:31 PM
More clutch than Dirk's? Nah :lol

Dirk didn't make a game 7 buzzer beater

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
09-27-2020, 01:31 PM
StrongLurk logs off, HBK immediately starts posting.

Think we got a live one here, boys! :oldlol:

RRR3
09-27-2020, 01:32 PM
LeBron never even beat Kawhi. That's like going to the bar and saying you're going to get a ten, you pull a 5 instead and are happy with it. That's LeBron fans right now.
Why is it LeBron’s fault Kawhi shit the bed? LeBron was waiting for Kawhi in the WCF, not his fault Kawhi started quivering in fear at the thought of being guarded by LeBron and put up an all-time stinker (6/22, 1/11 in the second half). You should be glad he didn’t have to play LeBron, man, considering how scared he is of LeBron I think we might have seen a 4/25 game or something like that.

RRR3
09-27-2020, 01:33 PM

Nah Stronglurk likes Bron. HBK is legit from RGM. He got laughed off RGM so he came here. I remember him doing the same Kawhi slurping on there.

HBK_Kliq_2

That guy dodges me like LeBron has been dodging Kawhi his entire career.

TheCorporation

:lol

He tried so hard to hype Kawhi up only to fall once again to the King

TheCorporation
09-27-2020, 01:35 PM
Nah Stronglurk likes Bron. HBK is legit from RGM. He got laughed off RGM so he came here. I remember him doing the same Kawhi slurping on there.

Hyping up your favorite player is cute, but when he shits the bed with a 3-1 lead, against a 7 foot Brian Windhorst, while you're playing with a top 3 MVP in 2019, and you score 14 points in decisive game 7 shooting 6 for 22, you just need to STFU and take your rape with class.

He thinks he is "defending" Kawhi's legacy but it is only making it worse. Just STFU and take your raping, HBKlit

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
09-27-2020, 01:35 PM

Stronglurk has been nutriding Kawhi all year. And has predicted LeBron to lose ALL postseason. I don't know who HBK was on RGM, haven't posted there in a minute, but this guy is definitely an alt.

Nobody "new" comes here spamming and posting BS right outta the gate.

HBK_Kliq_2
09-27-2020, 01:38 PM
Why is it LeBron’s fault Kawhi shit the bed? LeBron was waiting for Kawhi in the WCF, not his fault Kawhi started quivering in fear at the thought of being guarded by LeBron and put up an all-time stinker (6/22, 1/11 in the second half). You should be glad he didn’t have to play LeBron, man, considering how scared he is of LeBron I think we might have seen a 4/25 game or something like that.

It's not any persons fault really. I'm just pointing out the facts that LeBron avoided kawhi. If you watch Lebron's postgame press conference, he said the first thing he thought about after winning was the opponent and their coach lol. How cheesy, he knows deep down that he didn't beat Kawhi and instead beat his old bum coach and Nikola Fatshit. I blame the bubble and the virus, oh well.

tpols
09-27-2020, 01:41 PM
It's not Jokic's fault.

He's just not a marketable superstar. At basketball? He is elite. But you can't name brand the guy. He's a quiet assassin eastern european Dirk type. Those type of guys don't sell because their play style isn't sexy. They're not performing incredible feats of athleticism that make the crowd ooh and ah. ALA a vince carter highlight tape. But they are better at basketball.

RRR3
09-27-2020, 01:48 PM
It's not any persons fault really. I'm just pointing out the facts that LeBron avoided kawhi. If you watch Lebron's postgame press conference, he said the first thing he thought about after winning was the opponent and their coach lol. How cheesy, he knows deep down that he didn't beat Kawhi and instead beat his old bum coach and Nikola Fatshit. I blame the bubble and the virus, oh well.
The funny think is Kawhi couldn’t beat Jokic and LeBron handled him easily.

FKAri
09-27-2020, 01:52 PM
So Kawhi blew a 3-1 lead to a 7 foot Brian Windhorst?

HBK_Kliq_2
09-27-2020, 02:19 PM
The funny think is Kawhi couldn’t beat the bubble and LeBron handled it easily.

Fixed that for you. Kawhi also couldn't beat the clippers bench, who kept shooting themselves in the foot. Kawhi had 36 points 67% TS and a 14BPM in game 5, that should be enough to beat a fatass unless your team is incompetent.

Bubble conditions, unprecedented play. 99% all time greats can't say they would do better because they never experienced the bubble. LeBron is the only one and he had AD + a good coach + a bench that doesn't shoot themselves in the foot

TheCorporation
09-27-2020, 02:24 PM

It sounds unreal, but it really happened

https://i.postimg.cc/bv8LSvSY/game_7_choke,_3-1_yikes.png

RRR3
09-27-2020, 02:27 PM
Fixed that for you. Kawhi also couldn't beat the clippers bench, who kept shooting themselves in the foot. Kawhi had 36 points 67% TS and a 14BPM in game 5, that should be enough to beat a fatass unless your team is incompetent.

Bubble conditions, unprecedented play. 99% all time greats can't say they would do better because they never experienced the bubble. LeBron is the only one and he had AD + a good coach + a bench that doesn't shoot themselves in the foot
Paul George had 33 points on 21 shots in game 6 that should have been enough to win if Kawhit wasn’t the GOAT choker. Unfortunately he is the GOAT choker.

:(

HBK_Kliq_2
09-27-2020, 02:38 PM
It's not Jokic's fault.

He's just not a marketable superstar. At basketball? He is elite. But you can't name brand the guy. He's a quiet assassin eastern european Dirk type. Those type of guys don't sell because their play style isn't sexy. They're not performing incredible feats of athleticism that make the crowd ooh and ah. ALA a vince carter highlight tape. But they are better at basketball.

Losing 4-1 is embarrassing. There's no way clippers lose that easily. Jokic was just fired up because Clippers supposedly "attempted to hurt Luka". West finals he went back to being his lazy fatass soft self.

HBK_Kliq_2
09-27-2020, 02:40 PM
Paul George had 33 points on 21 shots in game 6 that should have been enough to win if Kawhit wasn’t the GOAT choker. Unfortunately he is the GOAT choker.

:(

Kawhi dominated game 5, George dominated game 6. They still lost both games. That tells you how laughable their supporting cast is. They still would of challenged Lakers more then nuggets did.

TheCorporation
09-27-2020, 02:41 PM
Kawhi dominated game 5, George dominated game 6. They still lost both games. That tells you how laughable their supporting cast is. They still would of challenged Lakers more then nuggets did.

https://i.postimg.cc/dQ9WkQXV/not-his-city.png

tpols
09-27-2020, 02:57 PM
Losing 4-1 is embarrassing. There's no way clippers lose that easily. Jokic was just fired up because Clippers supposedly "attempted to hurt Luka". West finals he went back to being his lazy fatass soft self.

I just looked it up.

Jokic was better in the Laker series than he was in the Clipper series. Bigger positive splits. Murray was in the negative splits wise for both series. He's fool's gold.

And a joke compared to Anthony Davis. If you swapped the two the Nuggets would easily have won.

RRR3
09-27-2020, 03:00 PM
I just looked it up.

Jokic was better in the Laker series than he was in the Clipper series. Bigger positive splits. Murray was in the negative splits wise for both series. He's fool's gold.

And a joke compared to Anthony Davis. If you swapped the two the Nuggets would easily have won.
Tell us where it hurts.

tpols
09-27-2020, 03:03 PM
Tell us where it hurts.

Jokic was hammered by Dwight in the series, and ended up being the guy in foul trouble.

That aint basketball mate.

WWE.

LAmbruh
09-27-2020, 03:04 PM
https://i.redd.it/10tz035l2mp51.jpg

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
09-27-2020, 03:05 PM
Jokic was hammered by Dwight in the series, and ended up being the guy in foul trouble.

WWE.

https://media3.giphy.com/media/1XaZsMuhR3P4GTALFB/giphy.gif

RRR3
09-27-2020, 03:08 PM

WWE.
How many personal items did you break last night during the fourth quarter?

TheGoatest
09-27-2020, 03:08 PM
https://images2.imagebam.com/0b/48/98/be53dd1355234988.png

RRR3
09-27-2020, 03:09 PM
https://media3.giphy.com/media/1XaZsMuhR3P4GTALFB/giphy.gif
Can you imagine how unhinged this guy is gonna be if LeBron gets another FMVP?

tpols
09-27-2020, 03:12 PM
How many personal items did you break last night during the fourth quarter?

I didn't watch the game bro.

Haven't since the first half of game 1 after I saw where things were going. 32-4.

I popped into the game thread once yesterday just to comment, but didn't see how shit went down because I knew it was a pre-determined outcome.

RRR3
09-27-2020, 03:49 PM
I hate LeBron :cry:
:lol

And1AllDay
09-27-2020, 04:09 PM
https://images2.imagebam.com/0b/48/98/be53dd1355234988.png

my goodness

:roll::oldlol:

And1AllDay
09-27-2020, 04:11 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/dQ9WkQXV/not-his-city.png

:oldlol: Jokic :oldlol:

Axe
09-27-2020, 04:23 PM
Op the new 3ball

Nilocon165
10-05-2020, 11:32 PM

lxlHoTsAuSelxl
10-06-2020, 02:08 AM
So Laker's Hulk and Clippers Antman?

red1
10-06-2020, 10:08 AM
Reminder: Thanks to Kawhi's series-choking superpowers against the Nuggets, this image of LeBron literally about to make Kawhi cry is the last image we have from a LeBron-Kawhi rivalry this season:

https://fadeawayworld.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/bron-leonard.jpg

OP on the verge of tears just like his hero kawhi :roll: