PDA

View Full Version : Anthony Davis Sr. on Boston: I would NEVER want my son to play for that team

AirTupac
09-28-2020, 10:13 AM
https://i.redd.it/ltydsmyywsp51.jpg

Remember folks. Treat your players and stars right. Otherwise you end up looking stupid and trash like Ainge.

CelticBaller
09-28-2020, 10:16 AM
Remember when Carmelo, Lamarcus Aldridge and half the league didn’t sign with the Lakers because of Kobe?

The only reason AD went to LA was for LeBron, they didn’t care about that mediocre franchise

AirTupac
09-28-2020, 10:17 AM
Remember when Carmelo, Lamarcus Aldridge and half the league didn’t sign with the Lakers because of Kobe?

The only reason AD went to LA was for LeBron, they didn’t care about that mediocre franchise

The Lakers are so upset they didnt get Carmelo and Alridge. Those seem like Danny Ainge type max contracts ala Kemba, Gayward. You can have them buddy. I'll stick with the best big man in the league and the best player in the league in the finals. Hows vacation?

Doranku
09-28-2020, 10:20 AM

Oh no, what a tragedy. :oldlol:

CelticBaller
09-28-2020, 10:20 AM
The Lakers are so upset they didnt get Carmelo and Alridge. Those seem like Danny Ainge type max contracts ala Kemba, Gayward. You can have them buddy. I'll stick with the best big man in the league and the best player in the league in the finals. Hows vacation?

The lakers were literally begging Dwight Howard to stay publicly. Of course they were mad at Carmelo and Aldridge

Giving huge ass deals to Loul Deng lol

CelticBaller
09-28-2020, 10:21 AM

Same dudes who were crying about it when it happened acting like it didn’t faze them lmao

Clowns

AirTupac
09-28-2020, 10:22 AM
The lakers were literally begging Dwight Howard to stay publicly. Of course they were mad at Carmelo and Aldridge

Giving huge ass deals to Loul Deng lol

And then Pelinka came in and we made it to the finals and have a bright future. Woe is us. In the finals. Are you guys still celebrating banners? Or that 1 ring in 37 years? Or signing 5'7 Kemba? Or celebrating a man who treats his star players like utter trash to the point where you cant even get a legit star? Instead they run away from Ainge as soon as possible. Let me lick your tears baby boy.

Wally450
09-28-2020, 10:25 AM
AD Sr. is a racist.

CelticBaller
09-28-2020, 10:25 AM
And then Pelinka came in and we made it to the finals and have a bright future. Woe is us. In the finals. Are you guys still celebrating banners? Or that 1 ring in 37 years? Or signing 5'7 Kemba? Or celebrating a man who treats his star players like utter trash to the point where you cant even get a legit star? Instead they run away from Ainge as soon as possible. Let me lick your tears baby boy.

You’re so cringe :oldlol:

Getting you rolling on your dumb tirade is so easy

AirTupac
09-28-2020, 10:26 AM
You’re so cringe :oldlol:

Getting you rolling on your dumb tirade is so easy

Getting you crying in this thread was much easier ;)

Shogon
09-28-2020, 10:28 AM
His dad is a bit disconnected from reality. There is no loyalty in sports. It's a business and both the players and the teams treat it as such.

How many star players in the past 25 years haven't explored and thoroughly considered going to another team? Dirk Nowitzki and that's like it, and maybe I'm wrong, maybe he did too, lol. There is no loyalty in professional sports if players want to win and or get paid and if franchises want to remain relevant. It's just the nature of the beast.

IT was a cocky little prick that thought he was getting a boatload of cash, he turned his nose up at some money and it cost him dearly. Boo-hoo.

CelticBaller
09-28-2020, 10:29 AM
Getting you crying in this thread was much easier ;)

“Crying”

Cringe, keep em coming

AirTupac
09-28-2020, 10:29 AM
His dad is a bit disconnected from reality. There is no loyalty in sports. It's a business and both the players and the teams treat it as such.

How many star players in the past 25 years haven't explored going to another team? Dirk Nowitzki and that's like it, and maybe I'm wrong, maybe he did too, lol. There is no loyalty in professional sports if players want to win and if franchises want to remain relevant. It's just the nature of the beast.

IT was a cocky little prick that thought he was getting a boatload of cash, he turned his nose up at some money and it cost him dearly. Boo-hoo.

You're right. You also can't stop players from feeling some type of way when a GM is notorious for not giving a fvck about their players. At least the Lakers treated Kobe right in his twilight years and I dont give a shit about what people say, it obviously looked good in many peoples eyes. You think LeBron comes here or AD comes here if we tried to ship Kobe away for assets? As I said in another thread, Celtics made their own bed. You trade away your franchise players, you dump a runner up MVP because of an injury, then franchise players won't play for you and you're surprised?

It's not difficult to comprehend. Boston fans are just blind and stupid.

Shogon
09-28-2020, 10:34 AM
I wonder if AD gets pissed at his agent this summer when the cap constricts and it costs him millions upon millions during a long term deal... he's already coughed up the supermax. If he's to be believed, it won't matter much to him, but we'll see.

KD7
09-28-2020, 11:31 AM

:oldlol:

Lil-Shrimp
09-28-2020, 11:51 AM
Danny Ainge gettin btfo:oldlol:

ralph_i_el
09-28-2020, 02:51 PM
Should they have given a max deal to a guy who wasn't good enough to play in the league anymore?

DoctorP
09-28-2020, 02:54 PM
Meh. Giving Thomas the max would have been worse than paying Hayward.

Thomas hustled for a pay day.

**** this gossip. Gay