PDA

View Full Version : Spoelstra tells Rachel Nichols to sit down and shut the **** up

lilteapot
09-28-2020, 11:02 AM
https://twitter.com/gifdsports/status/1310402194366234625

Let them enjoy themselves ffs

Shogon
09-28-2020, 11:04 AM
Yeah, I saw that last night, and he's right.

But the thing is, probably 25-30% off the current NBA viewership only exists for LeBron James... and so these questions will always come. Everyone can hate it, but that's what it is.

Kyrie was right about one thing, even if he didn't articulate it the way I'm about to... LeBron's teams are all about him and if you aren't mentally capable of dealing with that because of your ego, you need to get your ass out. It does make me wonder how AD is going to feel if these types of conversations keep happening for another couple of years.

Lil-Shrimp
09-28-2020, 11:17 AM
Someone needs to slap that bitch and throat **** her

FKAri
09-28-2020, 12:22 PM
Someone needs to slap that bitch and throat **** her

More likely Rachel slaps someone and throat ****s them.

LAmbruh
09-28-2020, 12:31 PM
Rachel is right, no one gaf about an ECF chip. It's all about Lebron

bullettooth
09-28-2020, 12:37 PM
Rachel is right, no one gaf about an ECF chip. It's all about Lebron

You know it!

https://i.postimg.cc/vHzkfKrn/suck.gif

PP34Deuce
09-28-2020, 12:40 PM
AD situation is different. It's imminent that the LA team can be his. Lebron was 29-30 with Kyrie. Kyrie left cleveland because Dan Gilbert can't field a team and lost David Griffin, and key people. He knew Lebron was leaving so he left before he could.

rawimpact
09-28-2020, 12:41 PM
Respect to Spo for doing that on national TV.

The fact that he cares about the players earns him a lot of respect.

I remember in the lebron-era miami he and chalmers were both the scapegoat and there was rumor of Pat Riley being the off-camera coach. I'd like to see Spo win the series against the lakers but no-way thats happening with this squad.

Hey Yo
09-28-2020, 12:52 PM
AD situation is different. It's imminent that the LA team can be his. Lebron was 29-30 with Kyrie. Kyrie left cleveland because Dan Gilbert can't field a team and lost David Griffin, and key people. He knew Lebron was leaving so he left before he could.
He left cause his mentor Kobe was chirping in his ear that he needs his own team if ever wants to get credit for anything. Kobe told him to avoid the path that he chose with LA cause he knew real fans wouldn't recognize his Robin rings.

red1
09-28-2020, 01:16 PM
You know it!

are you describing yourself here snaggletooth? :oldlol:

k0kakw0rld
09-28-2020, 01:18 PM
You know it!

I am just really curious

How do you go about finding those gifs?
You suspect bro wtf is going on here? :biggums:

LAmbruh
09-28-2020, 01:20 PM
are you describing yourself here snaggletooth? :oldlol:

kid has 5k posts related to Bron :oldlol:

Facepalm
09-28-2020, 01:24 PM
You know it!

:oldlol:

red1
09-28-2020, 01:24 PM
kid has 5k posts related to Bron :oldlol:

you can google his posts the only thing he ever talks about is lebron lebron lebron

he doesnt even have a team. :oldlol:

ZenMaster7210
09-28-2020, 01:27 PM
You know it!

:oldlol::roll::dancin:hammertime:

StrongLurk
09-28-2020, 01:30 PM
Wow Spo with the SMACKDOWN...he and his team are on a mission. Straight business.

bullettooth
09-28-2020, 10:20 PM
I am just really curious

You suspect bro wtf is going on here? :biggums:

I've had that gif for years but it had different text... luckily I'm good with photoshop (day job requires it), so it really doesn't take much effort for me to dick around with gifs and make Wheels' blood boil. Red1 seems to be having his panties caught up in a bunch lately as well. I'm enjoying every moment of it. I feel sorry for him though... poor guy has to live in Toronto on top of reading my posts.

Vino24
09-28-2020, 10:25 PM
I've had that gif for years but it had different text... luckily I'm good with photoshop (day job requires it), so it really doesn't take much effort for me to dick around with gifs and make Wheels' blood boil. Red1 seems to be having his panties caught up in a bunch lately as well. I'm enjoying every moment of it. I feel sorry for him though... poor guy has to live in Toronto on top of reading my posts.
This is a grown ass man everyone lol

bullettooth
09-28-2020, 10:28 PM

Yep.

Meticode
09-28-2020, 10:31 PM

I don't believe you.

bullettooth
09-28-2020, 10:36 PM
I don't believe you.

I don't either. :coleman:

AirTupac
09-28-2020, 10:39 PM

red1 is always crying on this forum. I saw him comment on the Off court lounge. He's a hindu in the toronto area living with his parents and he doesnt even live in Toronto. He actually lives in some brown town near Toronto.

bullettooth
09-28-2020, 10:57 PM
red1 is always crying on this forum. I saw him comment on the Off court lounge. He's a hindu in the toronto area living with his parents and he doesnt even live in Toronto. He actually lives in some brown town near Toronto.

Well that explains why he's such a gigantic chutiya.

warriorfan
09-28-2020, 10:58 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Thank u come again.

Axe
09-28-2020, 10:58 PM
Lmao

AirTupac
09-28-2020, 11:07 PM
Thats why this bitchpunjab comes online and talks tough. Meanwhile he's some 5'7 hindu who hasnt played a lick of competitive sports in his life. Fvcking dweeb prejeet.

Gohan
09-28-2020, 11:11 PM
Op with the misleading thread title. I thought he really said that. Was about to make him honorary black coach of the year

bullettooth
09-28-2020, 11:11 PM
Thats why this bitchpunjab comes online and talks tough. Meanwhile he's some 5'7 hindu who hasnt played a lick of competitive sports in his life. Fvcking dweeb prejeet.

I've actually never see brown people play sports (Cricket doesn't, that's not a sport). A few days ago I was talking with some friends... we all realized none of us has ever seen a brown dude mow the lawn either. Are they allergic to physical labor? :confusedshrug:

dreamwarrior
09-29-2020, 01:20 AM
Her questioning Butler was so uncomfortable too. Why pour salt on old wounds. Let the man enjoy this.

Anfernee
09-29-2020, 01:56 AM
He left cause his mentor Kobe was chirping in his ear that he needs his own team if ever wants to get credit for anything. Kobe told him to avoid the path that he chose with LA cause he knew real fans wouldn't recognize his Robin rings.

Facts

Spurs m8
09-29-2020, 06:54 AM
:dancin:hammertime:

You know it!

:roll::roll:

Ethered the b1tch

ArbitraryWater
09-29-2020, 07:30 AM
I am just really curious