PDA

View Full Version : Pelinka is not only an amazing GM but hes out here rebounding/coaching for us!!

AirTupac
09-29-2020, 06:03 PM
What.A.GM.

https://imgur.com/thnCYH3

From the Fab 5 to Kobes agent to opening a huge agency to GM and now the coach/rebounder for the soon to be CHAMPIONSHIP LAKERS that he helped build.

Shout out to Rob Pelinka who's helping out with assistant coach duties, rebounding and contesting KCP's shot at practice today

EXECUTIVE OF THE YEAR!!!!!!

Trollsmasher
09-29-2020, 06:04 PM
I've heard him speak after the WCF for the first time and this man's voice is deep... made me almost wet

FKAri
09-29-2020, 06:12 PM
That Kobe and Heath Ledger story tho. Next level compulsive liar. Can't believe LeGOAT is carrying this mental patient.

AirTupac
09-29-2020, 06:13 PM
That Kobe and Heath Ledger story tho. Next level compulsive liar. Can't believe LeGOAT is carrying this mental patient.

Stfu nerd. You bow down to Pelinkas hot long tanned cok you fakkit. Pelinka is a philosopher genius superstar.

light
09-29-2020, 06:24 PM
What.A.GM.

https://imgur.com/thnCYH3

From the Fab 5 to Kobes agent to opening a huge agency to GM and now the coach/rebounder for the soon to be CHAMPIONSHIP LAKERS that he helped build.

EXECUTIVE OF THE YEAR!!!!!!

That's probably the most work he's done all year.

The real active GM of the Lakers is Rich Paul.

AirTupac
09-29-2020, 06:25 PM
That's probably the most work he's done all year.

The real active GM of the Lakers is Rich Paul.

Shut your stupidass up retard. Imagine thinking one of his posse can run the Lakers. BAHAHAHAHA.

Basketball r Us
09-29-2020, 06:32 PM
I've heard him speak after the WCF for the first time and this man's voice is deep... made me almost wet

Lol, down boy down boy....

NugzFan
09-29-2020, 06:32 PM
I want to believe OP is real and means all of what he says in his posts. Just the idea of some 12 year old laker fan getting so excited about pelinka rebounding that he has to create a thread for it is just too awesome.

But these are getting so pathetic I know it’s purely to get a reaction.

AirTupac
09-29-2020, 06:35 PM
I want to believe OP is real and means all of what he says in his posts. Just the idea of some 12 year old laker fan getting so excited about pelinka rebounding that he has to create a thread for it is just too awesome.

But these are getting so pathetic I know it’s purely to get a reaction.

Pathetic is a term that belongs to the Nuggets effort in a Western Conference Finals dating back to 87' BA DUM TSSS. *** outta here trash loser and watch Pelinka and the Lakers hoist up the trophy with rangz.

We earned it.

NugzFan
09-29-2020, 07:21 PM
Wait...

So it is real? You’re serious?

AirTupac
09-29-2020, 07:35 PM
Wait...

I thought Nuggets were well ahead of the Lakers. What happened there buddy? Where are all your shit talking friends? Disappeared so soon? :no:

AirTupac
09-29-2020, 08:43 PM
PELINKA VS RONDO 1v1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YToEZogQJ40&feature=youtu.be

NugzFan
09-29-2020, 09:48 PM
I thought Nuggets were well ahead of the Lakers. What happened there buddy? Where are all your shit talking friends? Disappeared so soon? :no:

Yes, yes, yes. All gone. Totally gone. You’re right Lakers beat nuggets.

Can we get back to the other thing about how excited you were that pelinka grabbed a rebound?
Is this real? Did you really rush to your computer to post this??

AirTupac
09-29-2020, 10:07 PM

Can we get back to the other thing about how excited you were that pelinka grabbed a rebound?

We embarrassed your franchise and made Jokic look inferior to Dwight.

Vino24
09-29-2020, 10:11 PM
We all know LeBron’s hand is shoved up Pelinka’s ass making the decisions. LeGm LeCoach LeGod

highwhey
09-29-2020, 10:35 PM

:roll: don't do OP like that

Shooter
09-30-2020, 01:20 AM
Wait...

He's a foreigner, flip-floppinf, mental midget that OD'd on a blunt and dodged a 5'7 bartender for a "street fight"

He has a lot of issues so I usually try not to bully him too often but then he makes threads like this and it's hard to resist bullying him.

OP rooted against LeBron as a "Lakers" fan and rooted for Brandon Ingram so really he is a Pelicans Fan.

AirTupac
09-30-2020, 01:33 AM
He's a foreigner, flip-floppinf, mental midget that OD'd on a blunt and dodged a 5'7 bartender for a "street fight"

He has a lot of issues so I usually try not to bully him too often but then he makes threads like this and it's hard to resist bullying him.

OP rooted against LeBron as a "Lakers" fan and rooted for Brandon Ingram so really he is a Pelicans Fan.

I know I'm on the right side when you got a cockroach like yourself teaming up with a guy thats certified over 300 lbs (highwhey) and other absolute ISH losers on one side -- RRR3, Lambruh, Corp alts. You'll never be part of this winning culture. You have loser oozing all over your pores. While you try to lie through your teeth about everything to try and diss me, it'll never change the fact that you're just some subhuman loser in real life who will never be successful :oldlol: That's the real beauty in all of this.

Shooter
09-30-2020, 01:37 AM
I know I'm on the right side when you got a cockroach like yourself teaming up with a guy thats certified over 300 lbs (highwhey) and other absolute ISH losers on one side -- RRR3, Lambruh, Corp alts. You'll never be part of this winning culture. You have loser oozing all over your pores. While you try to lie through your teeth about everything to try and diss me, it'll never change the fact that you're just some subhuman loser in real life who will never be successful :oldlol: That's the real beauty in all of this.

The damaging facts:
• OD'd on a blunt
• Foreign racist that makes fun of other foreign people
• Severely low IQ
• Manic personality
• Rooted for Ingram (Pelicans) instead of LeBron (Lakers)
• Wanted 2nd round failure Paul George over LeBron

You're full of failure my man. Accept it.

AirTupac
09-30-2020, 01:42 AM
Good god man you are pathetic. You do realize when you have to make up lies on every single point, it means moot? Lmfao only a simpleton like yourself would think "I DID IT!! I GOT HIM!!"