PDA

View Full Version : REPORT: Oladipo wants out of Indiana

LukeWalton
09-30-2020, 02:35 AM
https://sports.yahoo.com/report-victor-oladipo-looking-leave-193817680.html

so where would he go?

Kblaze8855
09-30-2020, 02:42 AM
He was said to be the Heats second option if Giannis didn’t come next year but I doubt they jump at the idea now.

iamgine
09-30-2020, 03:23 AM
Denver for Gary Harris and Porter Jr.

Not sure Denver will do it. MPJ is going to be really good.

starface
09-30-2020, 03:25 AM
I mean the logical fit is LAL. Hed be a perfect fit next to Lebron, and the Lakers have the assets to make it happen.

I would start with a trade package centered around JR and McGee. Maybe throw in a pick swap option.

It makes a lot of sense for both sides, so I would expect a deal could get done fairly quickly.

Get to work Pelinka :rockon:

Basketball r Us
09-30-2020, 03:29 AM

Denver guards are better, younger and healthier.......then give up MPJ ? Hahaha...

HylianNightmare
09-30-2020, 05:51 AM
Some borderline playoff team.

bobopenguin
09-30-2020, 07:06 AM

no way, MPJ is gold.

CelticBaller
09-30-2020, 07:08 AM
I think the Heat and Bucks will try to make a run for him

Hopefully this means that Turner and Sabonis are available. We can give them another hometown star for one of those bigs lol

rawimpact
09-30-2020, 07:59 AM
Oladipo for Kuzma and Danny Green?

I'm sure Pacers could do better

warriorfan
09-30-2020, 09:30 AM
playoff p for dipo. send his ass back.

Wally450
09-30-2020, 09:34 AM
I think the Heat and Bucks will try to make a run for him

Hopefully this means that Turner and Sabonis are available. We can give them another hometown star for one of those bigs lol

My thoughts exactly. :lol

Gudo
09-30-2020, 09:34 AM
Saw an article that maybe the celtics could send hayward to indiana, and not sure who else they can put on the table for turner and/or oladipo.

NBAGOAT
09-30-2020, 09:41 AM
Celtics and pacer fans seem to highly disagree on Hayward/turner/smart/oladipo talks. Celtics fans see turner as soft and overrated defensively. Pacers don’t want to go small and get an expiring in Hayward and value turners defense and shooting. Idk if a deal is that easy.

Rockets could be in play for turner even if it means giving up Covington. Indy should be happy with him as a piece. I think Minnesota taking a flier on oladipo is intriguing for a cheap price though they have Beasley. Dallas can do an expiring swap and add assets with hardaway.

rawimpact
09-30-2020, 10:19 AM
Saw an article that maybe the celtics could send hayward to indiana, and not sure who else they can put on the table for turner and/or oladipo.

Why would the Pacers want to surround their young core with Hayward who has yet to prove he's not injury prone following a significant one?

CelticBaller
09-30-2020, 11:36 AM
Why would the Pacers want to surround their young core with Hayward who has yet to prove he's not injury prone following a significant one?

Because he's a 17 ppg scorer on good efficiency as a 4th option?

Hayward still got some left in the tank, besides he will also be an expiring deal. If Turner wants to leave they could get Hayward and some picks/ young players we have and later decide what to do with him once his contract expires

CelticBaller
09-30-2020, 11:37 AM
Celtics and pacer fans seem to highly disagree on Hayward/turner/smart/oladipo talks. Celtics fans see turner as soft and overrated defensively.

Any Celtic fan who thinks this way is a dumbass considering we have Theis at Center and he's not better than Turner

HBK_Kliq_2
09-30-2020, 01:04 PM
I would be interested if I were clippers. Beverly isn't cutting the mustard as a quality offensive point guard. Sign and trade Harrell + Shamet offer if pacers want that.