PDA

View Full Version : Lebron James is irrelevant as a basketball player now

90sgoat
10-02-2020, 05:22 PM
No one cares about Lebron James the basketball player anymore.

He has taken over the NBA, destroyed the league, into a cult of marxist worship. He already had corrupted the league with colluding and ref corruption. His lack of fundamentals have made the league change rules into something different than basketball.

Lebron James can not in good faith be called a basketball player.

I would call him a terrorist. A basketball terrorist. A sports terrorist.

Not the first, that was Kapernick, but definitely the worst sports terrorist.

Lebron23
10-02-2020, 05:32 PM

He has taken over the NBA, destroyed the league, into a cult of marxist worship. He already had corrupted the league with colluding and ref corruption. His lack of fundamentals have made the league change rules into something different than basketball.

You are an irrelevant poster. Jordan is a douche, but you are a bigger douche than him.

Manny98
10-02-2020, 05:36 PM
75% of threads on ISH are about LeBron including this one

50% of ESPN discussions are related to LeBron

But yeah I agree he's totally irrelevant nowadays

Shooter
10-02-2020, 07:41 PM
Right.

And Michael scored more points than LeBron in the playoffs.

SATAN
10-02-2020, 07:47 PM
Wow. What a cringe worthy thread. You're a real comedic genius, 90sgeek.

FireDavidKahn
10-02-2020, 07:48 PM
Classic case of LeBron Derangement Syndrome.

ScottieQuitting
10-02-2020, 08:03 PM
Terror? LeClown makes people cringe or laugh. No ooze fear. This isn’t a Bird, Jordan, Iverson, Kobe, Wade, D-Rose, Kyrie or KD we are talking about here. People who opponents were terrified as shit of getting embarrassed by

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
10-02-2020, 08:07 PM
Terror? LeClown makes people cringe or laugh. No ooze fear. This isn’t a Bird, Jordan, Iverson, Kobe, Wade, D-Rose, Kyrie or KD we are talking about here. People who opponents were terrified as shit of getting embarrassed by

You're hallucinating again.

Half those guys weren't "terrifying" anyone :oldlol: Bron is literally better than ALL those players except Jordan.

3ball
10-02-2020, 08:09 PM

I agree with every word and I'm not trolling even 0.01%

OP is the post of the year imo, due to it's ridiculously obvious facts that aren't acknowledged by anyone - that's always these best/goat insight, aka when you tell everyone the sky is blue and they all say you're crazy.. it's a great feeling .. kudos OP

GrayGoat
10-02-2020, 08:11 PM

OP is the post of the year imo, due to it's ridiculously obvious facts that aren't acknowledged by anyone - that's always these best/goat insight, aka when you tell everyone the sky is blue and they all say you're crazy.. it's a great feeling .. kudos OP

You have 20k posts and two threads on the 1st page about LeBron.

ScottieQuitting
10-02-2020, 08:12 PM

Half those guys weren't "terrifying" anyone :oldlol: Bron is literally better than ALL those players except Jordan.
You don’t get it because you don’t play. Sure LeBron was better than all of them BUT Jordan. And Kobe or Bird are both arguable in comparison. I’m talking play style, skill set, etc all those other guys with their game inspired more gear. Not just their mentality, abilities, resume and trash talk.

SouBeachTalents
10-02-2020, 08:12 PM

All this AND he's about to win a ring?

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-_PLLVhFgJF4/VdMrrpv0ZXI/AAAAAAAATRM/cKxfSA7qbjg/s1600/impressive-very-nice.gif

RRR3
10-02-2020, 08:15 PM
Who the hell was ever afraid of Rose? :roll:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
10-02-2020, 08:20 PM
You don’t get it because you don’t play. Sure LeBron was better than all of them BUT Jordan. And Kobe or Bird are both arguable in comparison. I’m talking play style, skill set, etc all those other guys with their game inspired more gear. Not just their mentality, abilities, resume and trash talk.

Nothing you said makes sense lol

People who ball professionally like QRich, DMiles, Matt Barnes, and Stephen Jackson ALL have Bron on their Mt Rushmore.

You don't coach and literally live an alternate reality here. Your lame ass literally said you are "trying to match" simon in alt accounts :oldlol: Guess I understand why you're awkward and always confused.

GrayGoat
10-02-2020, 08:21 PM
3ball posted on 3-separate accounts in this thread

3ball
10-02-2020, 09:03 PM

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-_PLLVhFgJF4/VdMrrpv0ZXI/AAAAAAAATRM/cKxfSA7qbjg/s1600/impressive-very-nice.gif

lol

Axe
10-02-2020, 09:05 PM
Spoken from someone who has a dup with the very same name.

90sgoat
10-02-2020, 09:06 PM

You don't get it.

It doesn't matter.

There's no NBA anymore, there's no competition. It's fixed. Rigged. Irrelevant.

This is like the Bulgarian soccer league or something where some russian oligarch just buys the championship. No one cares, except his friends, maybe.

NBA is literally a corrupt institution. A joke.

ScottieQuitting
10-02-2020, 09:07 PM
Nothing you said makes sense lol

People who ball professionally like QRich, DMiles, Matt Barnes, and Stephen Jackson ALL have Bron on their Mt Rushmore.

You don't coach and literally live an alternate reality here. Your lame ass literally said you are "trying to match" simon in alt accounts :oldlol: Guess I understand why you're awkward and always confused.

Kuntniva, you legit don’t know what you’re talking about. I know you’re a newfound LeBron Stan, and a dumb high so you can’t comprehend or follow. Those other players had games that were more intimidating and embarrassing to opponents than LeBron’s stiff arm clunky game. No one fears this guy on the court. Literally couldn’t back down JJ Barea.

999Guy
10-02-2020, 09:16 PM
I was about to call OP a projecting dumbass. Cause no one actually feels that way about LeBron and the NBA except him, but another good example here.

NOBODY is scared of them except you.

Spurs m8
10-02-2020, 09:16 PM
People feared Jordan, for example.

Meanwhile Bron is handing out fmvp to his direct opponents like they're happy meals

Shooter
10-02-2020, 09:33 PM
LeBron with most playoff

win shares

RIP Jordan's GOAT status

https://media.giphy.com/media/ZvUc2UBuAGmPol0udh/giphy.gif

Basketball r Us
10-02-2020, 09:38 PM
Yet OP can't stop yapping about the irrelevant one...

ralph_i_el
10-02-2020, 09:52 PM
You keep saying "marxist" like you've ever read anything by a marxist, which is clearly not the case.

Shooter
10-02-2020, 10:10 PM
:lol R.I.P. MJ's GOAT status.

#2 aint bad bois

https://i.postimg.cc/Gt3skNRN/RIP-MJ.png

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
10-02-2020, 10:15 PM
Kuntniva, you legit don’t know what you’re talking about. I know you’re a newfound LeBron Stan, and a dumb high so you can’t comprehend or follow. Those other players had games that were more intimidating and embarrassing to opponents than LeBron’s stiff arm clunky game. No one fears this guy on the court. Literally couldn’t back down JJ Barea.

You post on a dozen accounts here, freak. :oldlol: What that means is you dont have room to insult anyone.

Bron has ALL the skills Rose and Wade had, yet they were never "more feared". So again nothing you said made sense. Basically your opinion is worth the mangled shit I flushed earlier.

Shooter
10-02-2020, 10:22 PM
You post on a dozen accounts here, freak. :oldlol: What that means is you dont have room to insult anyone.

Bron has ALL the skills Rose and Wade had, yet they were never "more feared". So again nothing you said made sense. Basically your opinion is worth the mangled shit I flushed earlier.

https://media.giphy.com/media/26xBGekbXJHY8KpUY/giphy.gif

Manny98
10-02-2020, 10:23 PM
:lol R.I.P. MJ's GOAT status.

#2 aint bad bois

https://i.postimg.cc/Gt3skNRN/RIP-MJ.png
:roll:

insidious301
10-03-2020, 08:25 AM
33/9/9 in Game 2 and arguably FMVP at the moment. LeBron is irrelevant though.

AirFederer
10-03-2020, 08:42 AM
Horrible take.

Even I have to applaude Lebron

90sgoat
10-04-2020, 12:32 PM

Thanks man.

tpols
10-04-2020, 12:42 PM
A basketball terrorist.

I like that. :lol

He's a football player that the league bended the rules for to sell. No player has brought more money to them in the past decade and by a huge margin.

LeWWE.

8Ball
10-04-2020, 12:43 PM

Everyone cares about LeBron.

You make a post about him.

The entire front page is about Lakers.

Entire NBA world talking about LeBron

tpols
10-04-2020, 12:47 PM

Low IQ take.

Bird, Jordan, Kobe, and Durant were all better at basketball.

Including rose and iverson in there is nuts though.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
10-04-2020, 12:57 PM
Low IQ take.

Who sniffs more coke lines before logging on, you or Coach? :confusedshrug:

Bird, Kobe nor Durant were "better" than Bron. Peak Bird might be arguable although its still pretty close.

90sgoat
10-04-2020, 01:08 PM

Bird, Kobe nor Durant were "better" than Bron. Peak Bird might be arguable although its still pretty close.

Bird saved the NBA, Lebron destroyed it.

Kobe brought europeans and americans, whites and blacks together. Lebron split the country by racial lines and courted China.

tpols
10-04-2020, 01:14 PM

Probably me.

But the point still stands.

Basketball.

red1
10-04-2020, 01:20 PM
quatro is coming.

LeQuatro

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
10-04-2020, 01:26 PM
Probably me.

But the point still stands.

Basketball.

Yeah I wouldn't doubt that.

You've been campaigning against dude forever. Drop the cornball act and recognize what's in front of you. Bron's got the all-around game, impact stats AND longevity. The hardware too. Outside the small window of peak play, which is still arguable and likely in favor of Bron, none of those guys have an argument.

red1
10-04-2020, 01:38 PM
Low IQ take.

mj and lebron are in their own tier.

lebron > bird, kobe, durant

light
10-04-2020, 01:46 PM

So you're saying LeBron has become a civil rights icon like Martin Luther King Jr. (who was also called a communist and marxist by conservatives in the 1960s).

Future American children will be learning about LeBron in school when they cover heroes of the American Civil Rights Movement of 2020.

3ball
10-04-2020, 02:04 PM
Bron's got the all-around game,

lebron isn't an elite shooter from anywhere on the floor and can't play the off-guard position

i mean, he CAN play the off-guard, aka the announcer can say he is starting at SG tonight and he can go play the position...... but he can't get elite stats at SG... so he can't really play an off-guard role, and isn't an elite shooter - so I'd hold off the the all-round bullshit group think.. his game fits into zero offenses.. he can only run the same ball-dominant, playground king/aau style that he's been running since he was 12.. literally

ultimately, a team can't play him off-ball because they won't get great production out of him - so teams are FORCED to start him at PG, or suboptimally at SF in a 2-PG lineup.. 2-PG lineups reduce the ball-time and assists for teammates compared to what they get in 1-PG lineups.. lower teammate assists results in low TEAM assists and a low ball-movement brand that can't win Finals, or rarely..

a brand that wins conference finals but falls short of championship level lowers the long run championship expectation of lebron's teams compared to other greats whose skillsets allowed the best brand of ball and a championship ceiling... lower long run championship expectation = inferior player... :confusedshrug:

carry on

Shooter
10-04-2020, 02:09 PM
MJ is closer to Kobe than LeBron

1 LJ
2a MJ
2b Kobe

Mr. Woke
10-04-2020, 02:11 PM
I have nothing but the utmost respect/admiration for King James. He is truly inspirational.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
10-04-2020, 02:27 PM
lebron isn't an elite shooter from anywhere on the floor and can't play the off-guard position

i mean, he CAN play the off-guard, aka the announcer can say he is starting at SG tonight and he can go play the position...... but he can't get elite stats at SG... so he can't really play an off-guard role, and isn't an elite shooter - so I'd hold off the the all-round bullshit group think.. his game fits into zero offenses.. he can only run the same ball-dominant, playground king/aau style that he's been running since he was 12.. literally

ultimately, a team can't play him off-ball because they won't get great production out of him - so teams are FORCED to start him at PG, or suboptimally at SF in a 2-PG lineup.. 2-PG lineups reduce the ball-time and assists for teammates compared to what they get in 1-PG lineups.. lower teammate assists results in low TEAM assists and a low ball-movement brand that can't win Finals, or rarely..

a brand that wins conference finals but falls short of championship level lowers the long run championship expectation of lebron's teams compared to other greats whose skillsets allowed the best brand of ball and a championship ceiling... lower long run championship expectation = inferior player... :confusedshrug:

carry on

The garbage you typed isn't a requirement for all-around.

Look, I get it. You haven't watched the games. Let me clue you in though, boss. Bron is an elite scorer, elite facilitator, VERY good rebounder and has high weight on defense. He also plays "off ball" beside Rondo and does it effectively.

Overall, he's got 3 chips and 3 finals mvp's now going for 4. That would make him, what, the second player to do so? The results are what they are, and don't align with your conclusion.

3ball
10-04-2020, 02:36 PM
The garbage you typed isn't a requirement for all-around.

Look, I get it. You haven't watched the games. Let me clue you in though, boss. Bron is an elite scorer, elite facilitator, VERY good rebounder and has high weight on defense. He also plays "off ball" beside Rondo and does it effectively.

Overall, he's got 3 chips and 3 finals mvp's now going for 4. That would make him, what, the second player to do so? The results are what they are, and don't align with your conclusion.
you didn't refute anything I said

lebron can't play off-ball or SG

He can't shoot

therefore, he isn't all-round... he's a 6'8" John Wall... that's his skillset - people are enamored with it because he's so big so it looks funny... but if you think Wall is "all-round", then you don't know basketball..

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
10-04-2020, 02:47 PM
you didn't refute anything I said

lebron can't play off-ball or SG

He can't shoot

therefore, he isn't all-round... he's a 6'8" John Wall... that's his skillset - people are enamored with it because he's so big so it looks funny... but if you think Wall is "all-round", then you don't know basketball..

Nothing you said is a prerequisite for 'all-around'. I edified your post with reality, aligning it with people who watch and actually play the game.

-elite scorer
-elite facilitator in both half-court and in transition
-excellent team defender by way of being positionless
-high iq in-game adjustments; whether playing off-ball with Rondo or using athleticism and strength to ramp it up on O

These are the facts. Don't run away from them.

RRR3
10-04-2020, 02:58 PM
Nothing you said is a prerequisite for 'all-around'. I edified your post with reality, aligning it with people who watch and actually play the game.

-elite scorer
-high iq in-game adjustments; whether playing off-ball with Rondo or using athleticism and strength to ramp it up on O

These are the facts. Don't run away from them.
I think it’s sunk in LeBron has a great chance at repeating next year which would mean (assuming he wins FMVP both times) he’d be only one ring and one FMVP away from MJ. No wonder 3bitch is panicking. He’s told us for years LeBron is nowhere close and LeBron is apparently determined to prove otherwise. I still think MJ is the GOAT, but I don’t think 3ball does :oldlol:

3ball
10-04-2020, 03:11 PM
I think it’s sunk in LeBron has a great chance at repeating next year which would mean (assuming he wins FMVP both times) he’d be only one ring and one FMVP away from MJ. No wonder 3bitch is panicking. He’s told us for years LeBron is nowhere close and LeBron is apparently determined to prove otherwise. I still think MJ is the GOAT, but I don’t think 3ball does :oldlol:

^^^ this is partly true

I know that mj would easily 12-peat with Wilt, I mean AD (33 on 63%)

so I fully expect lebron to at least 2-peat... he'll probably collapse in the 3-peat attempt like 2014, but that won't stop the media for hailing his 5 rings (3 as the best player) as somehow equal to MJ's 6/6/6 (6 Finals, 6 rings, 6 FMVP)

so yeah, lebron has actually manufactured a path to 6 rings.. so I feel cheated.. stealing MJ's shine like he stole his number.. lebron knew that he couldn't make a number as famous as 23, so he just took #23!!!!... it proves that he's trying to manufacture a legacy rather than earn it... he's like a poker coach with no real poker earnings, aka fraud

3ball
10-04-2020, 03:26 PM
-elite scorer

so is Giannis, CP3, and many more...

heck, westbrook and harden qualify

no ball-dominator is an "all-round" player.. the john wall skillset isn't "all-round", even if you're 6'8"

okay, although I disagree with some of that

but it doesn't matter because all-round players aren't exploitable, especially in overt, obvious ways.. and the Spurs had success giving him open jumpers (16 on 39% thru 3 games of 13' Finals... only ray allen saved him).. the Spurs' entire gameplan was to make lebron and wade play the off-ball "shooter" role as much as possible, by leaving them open on drives (helping off them).. wade/lebron's lack of all-round game caused the exploitation and the loss (neither can play the "shooter" role)

they perfected their exploitation of lebron in 2014 as we all saw - they completely nullified the Heat's wildly exploitable offense because lebron's weak shooting and ball-dominance makes him exploitable... the defense can have tunnel vision on the ball-handler

ultimately, he's a bully-baller, not a shooter - he achieved high volume with bully-ball, not shooting.. that isn't "all-round"

Mr. Woke
10-04-2020, 04:30 PM
so is Giannis, CP3, and many more...

heck, westbrook and harden qualify

no ball-dominator is an "all-round" player.. the john wall skillset isn't "all-round", even if you're 6'8"

okay, although I disagree with some of that

but it doesn't matter because all-round players aren't exploitable, especially in overt, obvious ways.. and the Spurs had success giving him open jumpers (16 on 39% thru 3 games of 13' Finals... only ray allen saved him).. the Spurs' entire gameplan was to make lebron and wade play the off-ball "shooter" role as much as possible, by leaving them open on drives (helping off them).. wade/lebron's lack of all-round game caused the exploitation and the loss (neither can play the "shooter" role)

they perfected their exploitation of lebron in 2014 as we all saw - they completely nullified the Heat's wildly exploitable offense because lebron's weak shooting and ball-dominance makes him exploitable... the defense can have tunnel vision on the ball-handler

ultimately, he's a bully-baller, not a shooter - he achieved high volume with bully-ball, not shooting.. that isn't "all-round"

Th Spurs got lucky in 2014. In 2013 they got banged so hard that Tim Trashcan lost his **** virginity.

Shooter
11-05-2020, 03:09 AM

+1 all on the 1st page too

90sball
3ball
ScottieQuitting

The best part is LeBron won his 4th FMVP and solidified his top 1 spot as he was writing this post with tears streaming down.

8Ball
11-05-2020, 08:38 AM

Calls LeBron irrelevant yet thinks about LeBron day and night. :oldlol:

HoopsNY
11-05-2020, 08:46 AM
Haven't read through the comments on this thread, but what a ridiculous title of a post. If LeBron is "irrelevant", why are you making this thread?

He's the best player in the game and one of the greatest of all time. Jordan stans are becoming ridiculous if they aren't already.

LeBron has a unique combination of skills that has elevated his game above others throughout his career. When you couple that with elite longevity (arguably the best ever), you can understand why he's held in such high regard.

I mean, you make a post about a player being irrelevant, who just so happened to finish 2nd in MVP voting and won the FMVP? What kind of lunacy is this?

LeBron can literally continue playing the way he is playing for the next 3-4 years. What will Jordan stans do then?

Wally450
11-05-2020, 11:46 AM
4 pages in this thread says that is a lie.

Also, every thread 3 ball makes is about LeBron, so that says everything.

Axe
11-05-2020, 10:48 PM

Calls LeBron irrelevant yet thinks about LeBron day and night. :oldlol:
Renting free obviously

Shooter
11-06-2020, 01:57 AM
4 pages in this thread says that is a lie.

Also, every thread 3 ball makes is about LeBron, so that says everything.

Yep!! :lol

All 900 threads

And1AllDay
01-25-2021, 11:26 PM
:roll::oldlol:

kawhileonard2
01-26-2021, 12:55 AM
Kawhi and Durant are better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpuhTIGVY0c

Zachariah-Bin Yisrayl
2 years ago (edited)
Lebron was concerned about his IMAGE. He knew he would look bad if KD busted ANOTHER 3 in his mouth...and he didn't want that to happen. So, what did he do ? He set Rodney Hood up to get assassinated. Lebron didn't even TRY to fight through the Curry screen. It was basically a BITCH MOVE

FireDavidKahn
01-26-2021, 01:00 AM
You'd think that LeHaters would get tired of embarrassing themselves

Yet here we are

SouBeachTalents
01-26-2021, 04:57 AM
You'd think that LeHaters would get tired of embarrassing themselves

Yet here we are
You don't have to like him personally, but to still hate on his game after all he's accomplished while still being capable of this at 36 and in his 18th season is just crazy to me. We're never gonna see a guy be this good for this long again, it's just sad that supposed basketball fans can't appreciate that aspect of it while he's still playing, they're honestly missing out

AirBonner
09-02-2021, 01:19 AM
Lebron