PDA

View Full Version : Heat shot 51/41/91 tonight

StrongLurk
10-03-2020, 12:14 AM
And still lost...made 31 free throws which is a ton, and ONLY had 9 turnovers.

It was basically just Lebron, AD, and Rondo beating the Heat, gotta feel bad losing a game shooting so well without Bam and Dragic.

Onto game 3.

1987_Lakers
10-03-2020, 12:20 AM
They also turned the ball over just 9 times which is very good. Has to be demoralizing to be that good offensively and still lose by double digits.

The difference is Miami matches up horribly on the defensive end, they are too small for AD and LeBron is way too smart for the zones they played tonight.

BigtimeNBAFan
10-03-2020, 12:24 AM
Miami gives up points. They have an overrated defense that was exploited even by Milwaukee and Boston. Take away Bam and it is even worse.

Wally450
10-03-2020, 12:25 AM
Rondo continuing to perform on the big stage.

SouBeachTalents
10-03-2020, 12:45 AM
They also turned the ball over just 9 times which is very good. Has to be demoralizing to be that good offensively and still lose by double digits.

The difference is Miami matches up horribly on the defensive end, they are too small for AD and LeBron is way too smart for the zones they played tonight.
I think Spo is gonna have to make adjustments with that zone, it may have been effective previously, but it's not gonna work with LeBron & AD. I thought they put up a valiant fight tonight with the odds so stacked against them , but their current defensive strategy doesn't seem sustainable. I seriously doubt they're gonna be so lucky to have KCP & Green go 3/19 from 3 again, if they start hitting 3's at a normal rate they could drop 140 on Miami's dome

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
10-03-2020, 12:48 AM
Bam is a top 3 defender in the league.

Replacing him with 2 whitebois is gonna hurt your defense

Robinson and Herro are already two horrible defenders that hurt their team defense badly

Miami simply has too many white players. They cant defend LA at all.

GrayGoat
10-03-2020, 01:00 AM
Olynyk played very good all things considering