k0kakw0rld
10-03-2020, 01:43 AM
Ring #4
Year 17
35 years old soon to be 36
Game 1 25/13/9
Game 2 33/9/9

4th FMVP loading...

But I thought the man couldn't get out of the West.
But I thought Portland was going to make it a series
But I thought Houston's backcourt was going to give them problems.
But the come back kids
but..buu..how about you SHUT THE F**K UP AND APPRECIATE GREATNESS?

J Shuttlesworth
10-03-2020, 01:50 AM
:applause:

Me and OP stay winning
From Canada to Cali, we stay winning :hammertime:

Axe
10-03-2020, 02:01 AM
I learned through a lot of backreading that op used to stan so many different teams back then.

k0kakw0rld
10-03-2020, 02:13 AM
I learned through a lot of backreading that op used to stan so many different teams back then.
Maybe you should ask the person concerned instead of running around reading biased posts from other posters. :confusedshrug:

So y'all are really mad because in 2011 I was rooting for the GSW. And I stopped rooting for them as soon as they started *WINNING RINGS*? :oldlol::lol Just like I don't respect the Rockets brand of basketball. That's the same way I felt with GSW 3 ball game.

Since I created my account in 2011 I have been rooting for

Raptors = I live in the Grand Toronto Area
GSW = My first Avy here was Monta and Steph
Spurs = Tim Duncan is my 2nd favorite player ever
Nets = D-Will, J-Kidd was also coaching at the time (he is my favorite player of all time).

9 years later

I only root for the Raptors. No team was added so I am not sure what you are talking about here? :confusedshrug:

Spurs m8
10-03-2020, 02:47 AM
Ring #4
Year 17
35 years old soon to be 36
Game 1 25/13/9
Game 2 33/9/9

4th FMVP loading...

But I thought the man couldn't get out of the West.
But I thought Portland was going to make it a series
But I thought Houston's backcourt was going to give them problems.
But the come back kids
but..buu..how about you SHUT THE F**K UP AND APPRECIATE GREATNESS?

We really don't care....

You are also a huge f@ggot

k0kakw0rld
10-03-2020, 02:52 AM
We really don't care....

Oh DeRozan m8 or should I say, Kawhi m8? I am assuming now you a Maverick fan now? How you a Spurs fan with a Luka Doncic avy?

You are confused bro. Still hurt about Kawhi? :oldlol::roll:

DeRozan surely led you to a playoff appearance :oldlol:

LAmbruh
10-03-2020, 03:02 AM
Oh DeRozan m8 or should I say, Kawhi m8? I am assuming now you a Maverick fan now? How you a Spurs fan with a Luka Doncic avy?

dead :roll::roll:

warriorfan
10-03-2020, 07:53 AM
Op is hoping for league expansion so he can finally get some new teams to root for.

insidious301
10-03-2020, 08:19 AM
17th season, 35 years of age and still playing at superstar level. Greatness. Only Kareem and Jordan could say the same.

BigTicket
10-03-2020, 08:25 AM
Please should ask themselves, what do the following players have in common ?

Kobe Bryant
Shaquille O'Neal
Larry Bird
Tim Duncan
Magic Johnson
Kareem Abdul Jabbar

Hint: Think about the title of this thread

insidious301
10-03-2020, 08:29 AM
Please should ask themselves, what do the following players have in common ?

Kobe Bryant
Shaquille O'Neal
Larry Bird
Tim Duncan
Magic Johnson
Kareem Abdul Jabbar

Hint: Think about the title of this thread

A finals where they weren't FMVP? Was going to say each had 3 FMVP's but obviously that isn't true.

SouBeachTalents
10-03-2020, 09:01 AM
We really don't care....

Your post history says otherwise

StrongLurk
10-03-2020, 09:16 AM
AD winning FMVP doesn't even matter as long as Lebron himself continues to play at a high level...Bron is basically 36 and it's crazy that he is still playing so well.

It's obvious Bron wants ring number FOUR more than any "award".

SouBeachTalents
10-03-2020, 09:18 AM
No trolling though, it sucks one of these guys isn't going to win FMVP. If they maintain this level of play the rest of the series they should honestly give out co FMVP's

WhiteKyrie
10-03-2020, 09:34 AM
Hoping? He’s been their best player in the series and the vast majority of the playoffs.

k0kakw0rld
10-03-2020, 10:53 AM
Op is hoping for league expansion so he can finally get some new teams to root for.

Raptors dismantled your Dingo last NBA Final. I understand why you mad at me.

How does that feel to root for a lottery team?

AirTupac
10-03-2020, 11:12 AM
Raptors dismantled your Dingo last NBA Final. I understand why you mad at me.

How does that feel to root for a lottery team?

Stfu your team is irrelevant for the next 50 years you drooling retard.

red1
10-03-2020, 12:05 PM
100% correct OP.

you are right on all counts. raptors = GOAT franchise.

Keno
10-03-2020, 02:18 PM

LMAO wtf, dude cant pick a player or team.

3ball
10-03-2020, 02:26 PM
AD needs to drop 40 or another game winner
. otherwise, the media will lie and give it to lebron

k0kakw0rld
10-03-2020, 02:57 PM
Stfu your team is irrelevant for the next 50 years you drooling retard.
STFU you a b--CH. You have been hating on the man who made your franchise relevant again for years. Which happens to be Lebron James.

Now, you want to act like you a fan of his. You are the most retarded man on earth. :biggums:

Mauzah
10-03-2020, 03:35 PM
You think it's hating when really it's push back to a false narrative perpetuated by the media and no nothing fans. Us "haters" are simply people who believe in maintaining the integrity of the game. Something a lot of Lebron fans have zero comprehension of.

I don't mean to generalize an entire group of people like that but I've noticed his fans to be a certain type of individual. The majority of his fans I know in real life have no game, don't understand the game and are actually the real haters.

Cue up the laughing emojis and Lebrons 1st in every category finals picture

MaxPlayer
10-03-2020, 03:38 PM
You think it's hating when really it's push back to a false narrative perpetuated by the media and no nothing fans. Us "haters" are simply people who believe in maintaining the integrity of the game. Something a lot of Lebron fans have zero comprehension of.

I don't mean to generalize an entire group of people like that but I've noticed his fans to be a certain type of individual. The majority of his fans I know in real life have no game, don't understand the game and are actually the real haters.

Meltdown

Spurs m8
10-03-2020, 03:52 PM

So much truth in one post.

Vragrant
10-03-2020, 04:04 PM
AD is in the drivers' seat. But as much as I like Lebron, he is one of the GOAT statpadders ever. Still plenty of time to stuff the statsheet to take home FMVP. I am happy for him though. He deserves an 'easy' Finals for once after slugging it out with the juggernaut Warriors for almost half a decade. Even though the latest incarnation of the Warriors w/Durant was a consequence of his Miami superteam.

greymatter
10-03-2020, 04:06 PM

Anyone who's grown up in the US and is a fan of their hometown (or reasonably close) NBA team will tell you they sure as fck don't cheer on other teams from the same state. Magic fans aren't Heat fans. Dubs, Lakers, Clippers, Kings fans don't cheer on each others' teams. Same goes for Spurs, Mavs, Rockets.

Foreign born fans I've met latch on to specific players rather than teams. On the flip side, none of my US born friends who actually like soccer cheer on Manchester United, Real Madrid, Barcelona, etc so much as they cheer for Beckham, Messi, Ronaldo, etc. Never heard of a foreigner cheering for both the Mavs and Spurs. Guess you're just dealing with a special kind of retard b/c he defines his NBA interest by his Lebron hating first before repping any team or player he likes.

Spurs m8
10-03-2020, 04:37 PM
Anyone who's grown up in the US and is a fan of their hometown (or reasonably close) NBA team will tell you they sure as fck don't cheer on other teams from the same state. Magic fans aren't Heat fans. Dubs, Lakers, Clippers, Kings fans don't cheer on each others' teams. Same goes for Spurs, Mavs, Rockets.

Foreign born fans I've met latch on to specific players rather than teams. On the flip side, none of my US born friends who actually like soccer cheer on Manchester United, Real Madrid, Barcelona, etc so much as they cheer for Beckham, Messi, Ronaldo, etc. Never heard of a foreigner cheering for both the Mavs and Spurs. Guess you're just dealing with a special kind of retard b/c he defines his NBA interest by his Lebron hating first before repping any team or player he likes.

Lol thanks for the essay.

I've never cheered for Dallas

Its a basketball forum and some of you take it wayyyy too seriously lol

RRR3
10-03-2020, 04:40 PM
Fat tears streaming down Mills M8’s face after every Bron bucket

“How is he still so good?!??!?!??”

:yaohappy:

Spurs m8
10-03-2020, 04:47 PM

Basketball doesn't make me cry lol

You keep following me around like a dog, its weird

Shooter
10-03-2020, 05:46 PM

:roll: :roll: Funniest shit because you know it's legit true

Shooter
10-03-2020, 05:47 PM

Live look at Spurs m8/Kawhi m8/Mills m8/Luka m8

https://media.giphy.com/media/t25BpIg9luhHi/giphy.gif

warriorfan
10-03-2020, 06:16 PM
Basketball doesn't make me cry lol

You keep following me around like a dog, its weird

He’s looking for his father.