PDA

View Full Version : Nikos Galis DESTROYS Michael Jordan with 50 pts!!! Year 1983

PETRO2222
10-04-2020, 01:03 PM
Greek Basketball GOD Nikos Galis destroys Jordan & North Carolina with 50 pts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZzXQR2eoaI

Kblaze8855
10-04-2020, 01:23 PM
He’s one of the euro legends who is really American. He was born and raised in jersey and played college ball. He was I think the second leading scorer in the NCAA after Bird. He was like a 27 a game player in college and only didn’t make the nba because of an injury that had the Celtics cut him before the season. After he proved himself in Europe he wouldn’t come back because at the time he couldn’t play in the nba and for the Greek national team.

He would have been nice in the nba I believe. He was tough and physical. Not at all like the stereotypical Euro at the time.

Mr. Woke
10-04-2020, 02:15 PM
Nicky boy was too scared/intimidated by the NBA. That is why he decided to stay in Greece.

LOL!

PETRO2222
10-04-2020, 02:27 PM
He’s one of the euro legends who is really American. He was born and raised in jersey and played college ball. He was I think the second leading scorer in the NCAA after Bird. He was like a 27 a game player in college and only didn’t make the nba because of an injury that had the Celtics cut him before the season. After he proved himself in Europe he wouldn’t come back because at the time he couldn’t play in the nba and for the Greek national team.

He would have been nice in the nba I believe. He was tough and physical. Not at all like the stereotypical Euro at the time.

Great Drazen Petrovic, during his rivals with Galis in Europe, said one fameous sentence, but before I say that sentence, have in mind this:

Drazen Petrovic was called in Europe: Son of the Devil, I mean... he was totally unstoppable, but when he was asked what he thinks about Galis, Drazen Petrovic said in 1987: "If I am the son of the Devil, then Galis is the Devil himself" :D.

Lebron23
10-04-2020, 03:42 PM
Galis said he scored 50 points vs MJ when he was inducted in the fiba hall of fame in 2017. One of the greatest players who never played in the nba. He might have scored 60 to 70 points in that footage if they have 3 pointers.

Mr. Woke
10-04-2020, 04:38 PM
Galis said he scored 50 points vs MJ when he was inducted in the fiba hall of fame in 2017. One of the greatest players who never played in the nba. He might have scored 60 to 70 points in that footage if they have 3 pointers.

Even Vaseline Shitnoulis was brave enough to play in the NBA for a bit.

PETRO2222
10-05-2020, 05:57 PM
Even Vaseline Shitnoulis was brave enough to play in the NBA for a bit.

Galis didnt want to play in NBA because that ment for him; not playing for Greece... and that would be disaster for him. He is very patriotic.

Mr. Woke
10-05-2020, 06:05 PM
Galis didnt want to play in NBA because that ment for him; not playing for Greece... and that would be disaster for him. He is very patriotic.

Sure. I simply don't admire him at all because he didn't play in the NBA.

SATAN
10-05-2020, 06:55 PM
Sure. I simply don't admire him at all because he didn't play in the NBA.

No one actually gives a **** what you think. You're pretty much talking to yourself on here.

"LOL!"

Mr. Woke
10-06-2020, 08:46 AM
No one actually gives a **** what you think. You're pretty much talking to yourself on here.

"LOL!"

You care since you took the time to respond to me.