PDA

View Full Version : "They never call travelling on LeBron"

TheGoatest
10-05-2020, 05:55 AM
LeBron gets called for travelling two possesions in a row.

Discuss.

Spurs m8
10-05-2020, 05:58 AM

Discuss.

Discuss what? He travelled and they finally called a couple?

Cool.

Now get a fvcking life.

You stans are so boring

TheGoatest
10-05-2020, 06:10 AM
Discuss your lame conspiracy theory of LeBron constantly getting away with travelling being shattered tonight, that's what.

ImKobe
10-05-2020, 06:12 AM
Discuss your lame conspiracy theory of LeBron constantly getting away with travelling being shattered tonight, that's what.

One game vs. a mountain of evidence that started in the mid-2000s.. The league picks & chooses when to call these, they had to extend the series with the all-time bad ratings in the first two games for the sake of their new TV deal.

TheGoatest
10-05-2020, 06:16 AM
One game vs. a mountain of evidence that started in the mid-2000s.. The league picks & chooses when to call these, they had to extend the series with the all-time bad ratings in the first two games for the sake of their new TV deal.

So you agree? The refs cost the Lakers the game tonight. Personally, I thought it was Anthony Davis, but now that I read your comment, a combination of Anthony Davis and the refs does make more sense.

Spurs m8
10-05-2020, 06:36 AM

Conspiracy?

There's compilations hahahaha

Including one in a playoff game where he ran literally half the court WITHOUT one single bounce.

Like...you're actually delusional :roll:

TheGoatest
10-05-2020, 06:39 AM
You're following a league that you claim is fixed in advance yet you are discussing the events and results of this league on a forum. And I'm delusional?

Spurs m8
10-05-2020, 06:41 AM
You're following a league that you claim is fixed in advance yet you are discussing the events and results of this league on a forum. And I'm delusional?

Okay, big boy

Phenith
10-05-2020, 07:56 AM
Of course players are going to get called for travelling eventually, almost all stars and primary ball handlers for that matter carry the ball numerous times every game, don't try to pin this on any single player.

Derka
10-05-2020, 08:19 AM
Guys. LOL. Seriously, if you respond to a troll like its a human being, you're only encouraging it to believe its a human being. Its not.

ImKobe
10-05-2020, 09:01 AM
So you agree? The refs cost the Lakers the game tonight. Personally, I thought it was Anthony Davis, but now that I read your comment, a combination of Anthony Davis and the refs does make more sense.

AD would have had to actually be involved in the offense to cost them the game, I didn't see Lebron even try to get him the ball. They did double him a lot, which opened other guys up early but it was anyone's game in the 4th and Butler simply outplayed Lebron.

TheGoatest
10-05-2020, 09:04 AM
Guys. LOL. Seriously, if you respond to a troll like its a human being, you're only encouraging it to believe its a human being. Its not.

I know, maybe I shouldn't have dignified all the trolls who claim that LeBron never gets called for travelling by creating this thread and exposing how wrong they are. I guess I think I can still show them the error of their ways.

TheGoatest
10-05-2020, 09:07 AM
AD would have had to actually be involved in the offense to cost them the game, I didn't see Lebron even try to get him the ball. They did double him a lot, which opened other guys up early but it was anyone's game in the 4th and Butler simply outplayed Lebron.

Okay, let's say AD has a legit excuse for being outscored by Olynyk, Herro, Markieff and Kuzma in last night's game. Which of course he doesn't, but let's say that he does.

What about him grabbing 5 rebounds?
His 3 assists, despite being constantly double teamed?
0 blocks on the other end?
Committing all those stupid fouls early in the game, which set the pace for the entire game?

What are his excuses for all those?

ImKobe
10-05-2020, 09:14 AM
Okay, let's say AD has a legit excuse for being outscored by Olynyk, Herro, Markieff and Kuzma in last night's game. Which of course he doesn't, but let's say that he does.

What about him grabbing 5 rebounds?
His 3 assists, despite being constantly double teamed?
0 blocks on the other end?
Committing all those stupid fouls early in the game, which set the pace for the entire game?

What are his excuses for all those?

Of course he does, he barely played a minute in the first half and the Heat constantly doubled him and the Lakers didn't even look for him in the 4th when he heated up in the 3rd. Can't put up numbers if he doesn't get the ball, and guess who's the one running of the offense? Lebron, who'd rather pass it to Rondo than look for an AD post-up to at least collapse the defense. It's not like he had a terrible shooting night, he just didn't get the touches he normally does and I wouldn't put that entirely on him, they didn't adjust to what the Heat were doing when both were out there on the court, obviously some of the TOs took away those shots from him early, but they never found a way to abuse the doubles the Heat were throwing at him.

Of course he only had 5 rebounds & 3 assists, he played a low amount of minutes and the guards were off from 3 today, he had more assist opportunities than that. Some of those fouls were bogus early on, calls the refs usually don't look to make but they had to extend the series after all-time low ratings in the first 2 games.

TheGoatest
10-05-2020, 09:25 AM
He played 33 minutes. If he played 40 minutes, what would he have had? A Rodman-esque 6 rebounds, a Stockton-esque 4 assists and an Olajuwon-esque 1 block instead?
He managed to assemble 5 turnovers in his "low playing time" just fine though. Except he didn't have 25 points, 10 rebounds and 8 assists to make his turnovers look less bad like LeBron had.

ImKobe
10-05-2020, 09:49 AM
He played 33 minutes. If he played 40 minutes, what would he have had? A Rodman-esque 6 rebounds, a Stockton-esque 4 assists and an Olajuwon-esque 1 block instead?
He managed to assemble 5 turnovers in his "low playing time" just fine though. Except he didn't have 25 points, 10 rebounds and 8 assists to make his turnovers look less bad like LeBron had.

Had he not been in foul trouble the entire first half, the complexion of the game changes. Now he gets touches early and has a chance to get it going to have his usual 30/10 type of a game, plus he would be able to play physical defense and not worry about foul trouble. They went away from Davis in the 4th quarter, despite his 3rd quarter run to make it a game.

ScottieQuitting
10-05-2020, 09:51 AM
Yes, they never call traveling on LeBron LOL that’s why he had a meltdown and pout session the two times he got call for it.

LeSpoiled. LeEntitled.

Even though it was beyond obvious. I straight up remember him blatantly traveling on a game winner versus Chicago in the 2011 Eastern conference finals. No call. Shuffled both of his feet before taking a jumper.

The only thing worse than the officiating of LeBron’s footwork, is the officiating of Giannis footwork and blatant traveling and Harden’s blatant traveling step backs or side steps.

TheGoatest
10-05-2020, 09:54 AM
Had he not been in foul trouble the entire first half, the complexion of the game changes. Now he gets touches early and has a chance to get it going to have his usual 30/10 type of a game, plus he would be able to play physical defense and not worry about foul trouble. They went away from Davis in the 4th quarter, despite his 3rd quarter run to make it a game.

Had he not played like he drank a galon of bleach right before the game, he wouldn't have been in foul trouble in the entire first half.

LeBron had 25/10/8. KCP and Green choked, but their performances were covered by Kuzma and Markieff. Davis was the odd man out performance-wise and cost them the game.

ImKobe
10-05-2020, 09:57 AM
Had he not played like he drank a galon of bleach right before the game, he wouldn't have been in foul trouble in the entire first half.

LeBron had 25/10/8. KCP and Green choked, but their performances were covered by Kuzma and Markieff. Davis was the odd man out performance-wise and cost them the game.

Lebron had 8 turnovers and went MIA in the 4th quarter before the stat-padding layup at the end.

TheGoatest
10-05-2020, 09:57 AM
LMAO @ haters fuming that their theory is exposed. If you want to see a star really get away with an illegal move, then go watch a Jordan palming compilation on Youtube.

AirTupac
10-05-2020, 09:59 AM
I feel sorry for losers like OP. Truly a pathetic life.

TheGoatest
10-05-2020, 09:59 AM
Lebron had 8 turnovers and went MIA in the 4th quarter before the stat-padding layup at the end.

LeBron had 8 assists to go with his 8 turnovers. Davis had 3 assists to go with his 5 turnovers. How many points did Davis score in the 4th quarter? Rebounds?

Bronbron23
10-05-2020, 12:26 PM

Discuss.

bruh stop melting down. It's ok bron didn't play his best and lakers lost. It happens. He's still thd best and lakers are still gonna win.

And they were obvious travels btw. The last one he literally took 6 steps.

tpols
10-05-2020, 12:34 PM
That's the whole point. The league didn't want a snoozefest Finals sweep so they threw Miami a bone. Put AD in foul trouble and paraded Jimmy to the line all night so he could have a great rhythm. They aren't going to do much of that again... and the Lakers still barely lost. They should be calling the traveling and offensive fouling on LeBron every game but he is their cash cow... their golden ticket for marketability because of how he's been built up for so long and is so polarizing. So in last night's game they actually called it right on him for once... to try and make it a series. In the critical games he will mow guys down and they will be called for fouls and Lakers will win.