PDA

View Full Version : Lebron's 4th Quarter Last night - 7/7 FTs, 12 Pts, 5 Reb, 2 clutch assists

J Shuttlesworth
10-07-2020, 11:48 AM
He nailed all his free throws, all in the clutch. Pretty nice to see him make all FTs down the stretch in a close finals game despite some of his FT shooting in the reg season

-Game got tied with 6:27 left in the 4th off a drive by Butler
-After that, LeBron scored or assisted on the next 12 pts until 1:25 left, when Rondo hit a layup. Rondo gets AD a 3 the next possession.

So he not only scored 11 pts but made the two assists for KCPs huge buckets. After that, Rondo hit a layup to put the game out of reach, and then AD hit the final dagger.

nineiron
10-07-2020, 11:54 AM
clutch assist? LMFAO

f*cking bron stans acting like an assist is more important than making the actual shot.

J Shuttlesworth
10-07-2020, 11:59 AM
clutch assist? LMFAO

f*cking bron stans acting like an assist is more important than making the actual shot.

Is your Bball IQ that low? You don't understand how a shooter can be in a position to make a good shot because of an aggressive transition, and solid pass from a great player? And how that still doesn't take anything away from KCP for hitting a big shot?

Some of you morons with your fridge temp IQs are just astonishing.

RRR3
10-07-2020, 12:00 PM
Who’s your favorite character in Twin Peaks OP? I still have to watch Fire walk with me and season 3.

nineiron
10-07-2020, 12:04 PM
Is your Bball IQ that low? You don't understand how a shooter can be in a position to make a good shot because of an aggressive transition, and solid pass from a great player? And how that still doesn't take anything away from KCP for hitting a big shot?

Some of you morons with your fridge temp IQs are just astonishing.

anyone could have made that pass. how bout when LeBrick bricks his shot even though he was "in a position to make a good shot"?

"doesn't take away from KCP for hitting a big shot"? LMFAO. i bet all you saw on that play was your LeBoyfriend making a routine pass. and you probably think the only reason why KCP made that shot is because LeFraud passed it to him. GTFO.

nineiron
10-07-2020, 12:06 PM
He nailed all his free throws, all in the clutch. Pretty nice to see him make all FTs down the stretch in a close finals game despite some of his FT shooting in the reg season

-Game got tied with 6:27 left in the 4th off a drive by Butler
-After that, LeBron scored or assisted on the next 12 pts until 1:25 left, when Rondo hit a layup. Rondo gets AD a 3 the next possession.

So he not only scored 11 pts but made the two assists for KCPs huge buckets. After that, Rondo hit a layup to put the game out of reach, and then AD hit the final dagger.

KCP closed the game out. don't make it sound like LeBum did. he didn't.

he didn't because he's too much of a coward to take the shots when it matters most. instead he elects to pass it whoever he can. then you bronsexuals get all riled up about his "assists". GTFO.

J Shuttlesworth
10-07-2020, 12:07 PM
Who’s your favorite character in Twin Peaks OP? I still have to watch Fire walk with me and season 3.

Dude Dougie is ****ing hilarious in Season 3, just wait. FWWM is pretty damn disturbing

2ball
10-07-2020, 12:08 PM
LeBron closed the fvck out of that game

J Shuttlesworth
10-07-2020, 12:09 PM
KCP closed the game out. don't make it sound like LeBum did. he didn't.

he didn't because he's too much of a coward to take the shots when it matters most. instead he elects to pass it whoever he can. then you bronsexuals get all riled up about his "assists". GTFO.

Yeah LeBron didn't score any points when it mattered, despite going on a 7-0 run when the game was tied in the 4th and also hitting 7 clutch free throws including a huge and 1.

Either you don't watch basketball, or you are actually mentally handicapped. I'm going with the latter based on how stupid the shit you spew sounds

nineiron
10-07-2020, 12:16 PM
Yeah LeBron didn't score any points when it mattered, despite going on a 7-0 run when the game was tied in the 4th and also hitting 7 clutch free throws including a huge and 1.

Either you don't watch basketball, or you are actually mentally handicapped. I'm going with the latter based on how stupid the shit you spew sounds

KCP closed it. try watching the game next time.

Stanley Kobrick
10-07-2020, 12:20 PM
bran statpadding a neck n neck finals game, how fitting :rolleyes:

J Shuttlesworth
10-07-2020, 12:29 PM
:cry::cry::cry:.

Keep crying, nineiq. These next few months are going to be tough for you. I highly recommend getting some high doses of copium because I don't want you to kill yourself, even though it would raise the world's collective average IQ a few points higher

Gray GOAT
10-07-2020, 12:34 PM
Nineiron is definitely a good shout for 2nd to make use of a noose this Friday. After 3ball of course.

TheGoatest
10-07-2020, 01:58 PM
Unbelievable!! Imagine hating greatness personified that is LeBron James, like some on this forum do. They are truly pathetic. :facepalm

Rickage
10-07-2020, 05:20 PM
Crazy to think how good he still is at 35! Hoping for a vintage playoff Lebron in game 5

TheCorporation
10-07-2020, 08:02 PM
LeCloser

LeGoat

LeTop1

2ball
10-07-2020, 08:03 PM
LeAnaconda
LePython
LeBoa