PDA

View Full Version : Dirk, KG and Tim Duncan have a baby. Who is it?

AirTupac
10-07-2020, 06:01 PM
Its Anthony Davis BITCH. Shoulda got him Loston. Too bad Ainge is a drooling retard GM.

FireDavidKahn
10-07-2020, 07:44 PM
Boston didn't have LeBron so they had no chance. Davis demanded a trade so he could play with LeBron.

AirTupac
10-07-2020, 07:45 PM
Boston didn't have LeBron so they had no chance. Davis demanded a trade so he could play with LeBron.

No legit star is saying he wants to go to racist ass Boston :oldlol:

SATAN
10-07-2020, 07:45 PM
Stole this from a certain Laker forum. The one where you felt the need to write something about your "ish haters" below your user name. That one. :oldlol:

:facepalm

tpols
10-07-2020, 07:47 PM
I don't think there's a chance in hell Boston would've lost to Miami if they had AD instead of Kemba/Brown.

They would be easy title favorites.

SATAN
10-07-2020, 07:47 PM
Hey guys, AirTupac steals content from other forums and claims them as his own ideas on ish. :biggums:

Mr. Jabbar
10-07-2020, 07:49 PM
If a Boa and and a human had a baby, who would it be?

AirTupac
10-07-2020, 07:57 PM
If a Boa and and a human had a baby, who would it be?

LeBRAN?

Wow we got Dirk+KG+Tim and a Human Boa

SATAN
10-07-2020, 08:05 PM
Someone on another forum posted this and obviously AirTwoPacks thought it was so clever that he had to post it here. It's someone else's idea and he wanted to take credit for it.

AirTupac
10-07-2020, 08:07 PM
Welcome to the internet kid :oldlol:

SATAN
10-07-2020, 08:09 PM
AirTwoPacks stole this from another forum

TheCorporation
10-07-2020, 08:10 PM

Axe
10-07-2020, 08:12 PM
Welcome to the internet kid :oldlol:
:lol

Mr. Jabbar
10-07-2020, 08:17 PM
LeBRAN?

yes

aka leBoa

SATAN
10-07-2020, 08:20 PM
I wonder how many other thread ideas AirNewbpac has stolen from other forum users.

AirTupac
10-07-2020, 08:28 PM
I wonder how many other thread ideas AirNewbpac has stolen from other forum users.

Probably tons :cheers:

Wally450
10-07-2020, 09:01 PM
Funny that this Pelicans fan all of a sudden stans the Lakers.

bison
10-07-2020, 09:47 PM
Someone on another forum posted this and obviously AirTwoPacks thought it was so clever that he had to post it here. It's someone else's idea and he wanted to take credit for it.

Literally all his threads are ripped from another forum. Notice all his topics sound somewhat normal and observational, but then all his replies sound retard and like 3rd grade insults

AirTupac
10-07-2020, 11:35 PM
Funny that this Pelicans fan all of a sudden stans the Lakers.

Loston fans are losing it :oldlol:

AirTupac
10-07-2020, 11:36 PM
Literally all his threads are ripped from another forum. Notice all his topics sound somewhat normal and observational, but then all his replies sound retard and like 3rd grade insults

Imagine being a big enough retard to put effort in this cesspool forum. Try again you bandwagoner.

light
10-08-2020, 12:00 AM
Its Anthony Davis BITCH. Shoulda got him Loston. Too bad Ainge is a drooling retard GM.

You forgot Scottie Pippen. AD has some point forward skills too.

Clifton
10-08-2020, 03:56 AM
I'm not really sure what's going on in this thread, but OP actually has a pretty good description of Anthony Davis. Imagine if you told someone 15 years ago there would be a player like this. They'd probably say, "Cool, is he going to have Duncan teammates, Dirk teammates, or (worst case scenario) KG teammates?" Then you'd lay out his career for him and he'd say, "Oh, too bad."

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm so glad Davis forced his way out off the Pelicans. He and Lebron are a great duo. It's great for basketball that they're together IMO. The Pelicans had him for years and years and did absolutely nothing with him. Injury misfortune was most of the reason, but at a certain point, it's just not meant to be and you need to let the guy go so he can do something interesting in the postseason.

Manny98
10-08-2020, 04:00 AM
Loston fans are losing it :oldlol:

:oldlol:

AirTupac
10-08-2020, 11:28 AM
I'm not really sure what's going on in this thread, but OP actually has a pretty good description of Anthony Davis. Imagine if you told someone 15 years ago there would be a player like this. They'd probably say, "Cool, is he going to have Duncan teammates, Dirk teammates, or (worst case scenario) KG teammates?" Then you'd lay out his career for him and he'd say, "Oh, too bad."

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm so glad Davis forced his way out off the Pelicans. He and Lebron are a great duo. It's great for basketball that they're together IMO. The Pelicans had him for years and years and did absolutely nothing with him. Injury misfortune was most of the reason, but at a certain point, it's just not meant to be and you need to let the guy go so he can do something interesting in the postseason.

Great post :cheers: