PDA

View Full Version : Michael Jordan to the Max movie returning to theatres this weekend, cant make this up

TheGoatest
10-09-2020, 11:49 AM
:oldlol: :roll:

First he approved The Last Dance documentary on the day of the Cavs championship parade in 2016.
Now that he spent all of the footage he had, he's re-using the propaganda that was already used.

Dude must be fuming inside at this moment. FUMING. :roll:

FKAri
10-09-2020, 12:19 PM
That insecure bitch continues his attention wh0ring. You've got your dishonest money. Just live the last few years of your existence comfortably and accept that your heyday is over with and your greatest achievement in the last 10 years is being a crying meme.

Bronbron23
10-09-2020, 12:23 PM
Ratings are way down so nba asked mj to save them once again. You know the goat debate between these 2 is over when people would rather watch a 30 year old mj movie over lebron in the finals:facepalm

TheGoatest
10-09-2020, 12:31 PM
I knew that Jordan had many character flaws:

- degenerate gambler whose habits had his father killed
- cowardly indifferent "Republicans buy sneakers too" pawn, who refuses to take a side
- just all-round asshole (look no further than his Hall of Fame speech)

But I genuinely didn't think that "insecure bytch" was one of those character flaws.
And he isn't even trying to be even remotely subtle about it. He's basically screaming "LeBron passed me and I'm extremely salty because of it!" :oldlol:

Bronbron23
10-09-2020, 12:35 PM

- cowardly indifferent "Republicans buy sneakers too" pawn, who refuses to take a side

But I genuinely didn't think that "insecure bytch" was one of those character flaws.
And he isn't even trying to be even remotely subtle about it. He's basically screaming "LeBron passed me and I'm extremely salty because of it!" :oldlol:

More like the nba is screaming " mj please help us. Nobody cares to watch lebron collude to beat one of the worst finals teams ever"

8Ball
10-09-2020, 12:40 PM
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH

JORDAN IS FUMING LIKE 3BALL.

Too bad nobody goes to the theatres anymore.

Bronbron23
10-09-2020, 12:50 PM
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH

JORDAN IS FUMING LIKE 3BALL.

Too bad nobody goes to the theatres anymore.

Why would jordan be fuming lol. People would rather rather watch his old ass movie than the current nba finals. Just like they'd rather buy old ass jordans than lebrons right now. Mj stays winning and he doesn't even have to come up with anything new. He's so good his old shit is beating brons and everyone's else new shit. Its kind of embarrassing actually.

2ball
10-09-2020, 12:52 PM
Imagine being this insecure. LeBron is the GOAT!

sdot_thadon
10-09-2020, 12:59 PM
Gotta admit the timing is a bit strange.

RRR3
10-09-2020, 01:01 PM
Bronbron23 is having a complete meltdown. Poor fella.

8Ball
10-09-2020, 01:16 PM
Why would jordan be fuming lol. People would rather rather watch his old ass movie than the current nba finals. Just like they'd rather buy old ass jordans than lebrons right now. Mj stays winning and he doesn't even have to come up with anything new. He's so good his old shit is beating brons and everyone's else new shit. Its kind of embarrassing actually.

Jordan is mad he can't do anything about it anymore and is just playing defence. Holding on, holding on while LeBron takes territory after territory like the mongol hoards.

WE landed on Normandy beaches in 2016 finals. 2020 we at the gates of Berlin now.

1987_Lakers
10-09-2020, 01:21 PM
This just screams insecurity. Re-release it right after LeBron wins even though the doc is already free to watch on netflix. Holy shit, this just proves that MJ is an insecure grumpy alcoholic. :roll:

Bronbron23
10-09-2020, 01:22 PM
Bronbron23 is having a complete meltdown. Poor fella.

Im good bruh. I like mj and bron so its a win win for me. I just think mj is a bit better and think mist bron stans are hilarious. Imagine your god losing to a 30 year old has been. Watching yall try to makes sense of it all is awesome

RRR3
10-09-2020, 01:23 PM
Im good bruh. I like mj and bron so its a win win for me. I just think mj is a bit better and think mist bron stans are hilarious. Imagine your god losing to a 30 year old has been. Watching yall try to makes sense of it all is awesome
You hate LeBron, bro, it’s completely obvious. Literally no one thinks you like LeBron. Your acting is atrocious.

Tobio-Star
10-09-2020, 01:24 PM
My goodness, this is comedy at this point :oldlol:

1987_Lakers
10-09-2020, 01:26 PM
My goodness, this is comedy at this point :oldlol:

MJ is shook

Bronbron23
10-09-2020, 01:29 PM
Jordan is mad he can't do anything about it anymore and is just playing defence. Holding on, holding on while LeBron takes territory after territory like the mongol hoards.

WE landed on Normandy beaches in 2016 finals. 2020 we at the gates of Berlin now.

We? Shit dude i didn't realized you played lol. The thing about most bron stans is that the majority of them are corny as hell and say weird shit like you just did. The ironic thing is bron wouldn't want anything to do with y'all weirdos. You rarely come across a cool lebron stan. Shannon sharp is probably the only one. Roundball
on here is alright but im not even sure id call him a stan. Unfortunately most of yall are goofy ass nick wright wannabes:facepalm

Bronbron23
10-09-2020, 01:32 PM
MJ is shook

Yeam mj is shook. He's gonna make millions of dollars and More people are gonna watch his 30 year old mediocre film than they will tbe finals. Where do you guys come with this shit:facepalm

RRR3
10-09-2020, 01:49 PM
Bronbron23 in TEARS

Bronbron23
10-09-2020, 02:00 PM
Bronbron23 in TEARS

Yeah man its hard watching this generations hero lose to an old, fat badly dressed has been. I don’t know how yall are gonna take it but i hope your ok. Just stay strong little buddy and when ad wins fmvp just remember that everyone's a mvp nowadays:facepalm

RRR3
10-09-2020, 02:01 PM
Yeah man its hard watching this generations hero lose to an old, fat badly dressed has been. I don’t know how yall are gonna take it but i hope your ok. Just stay strong little buddy and when ad wins fmvp just remember that everyone's a mvp nowadays:facepalm
This is an incredible meltdown :lol

Just don’t get too worked up tonight ok lil guy?

1987_Lakers
10-09-2020, 02:01 PM
Meltdown.:roll:

Bronbron23
10-09-2020, 02:05 PM
This is an incredible meltdown :lol

Just don’t get too worked up tonight ok lil guy?

I already called lakers to win and made a couple of racks little buddy. Its been a forgone conclusion.

Bronbron23
10-09-2020, 02:07 PM
Meltdown.:roll:

Yeak ok. You wanna see a meltdown just wait until tonight or sunday when lakers win and ad gets fmvp. This place is gonna behilarious:facepalm

scuzzy
10-09-2020, 02:11 PM
Can’t make this shit up :oldlol:

Last Dance DLC “Hidden Pippen” unedited footage

bullettooth
10-09-2020, 02:15 PM
So many insecure Bran jock riders losing their minds about MJ still being widely accepted as the GOAT.

https://media.giphy.com/media/l4HnOJm5yDFlhoi5i/source.gif

RRR3
10-09-2020, 02:31 PM
Yeak ok. You wanna see a meltdown just wait until tonight or sunday when lakers win and ad gets fmvp. This place is gonna behilarious:facepalm
Lmao at you desperately praying for AD to win FMVP :lol

That’s the best you can possibly hope for :roll:

ZenMaster7210
10-09-2020, 02:32 PM
So many insecure Bran jock riders losing their minds about MJ still being widely accepted as the GOAT.

https://media.giphy.com/media/l4HnOJm5yDFlhoi5i/source.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/sQBkCTTrJRLSE/giphy.gif

:pimp::dancin:hammertime:

LoneyROY7
10-09-2020, 02:49 PM
The one title that will never get taken from MJ.

The Most Insecure Of All Time.

:oldlol:

Tobio-Star
10-09-2020, 03:04 PM
MJ is shook

Probably gon watch G5 on his knees. Imagine LeBron wins again next yr, his old little heart wouldnt be able to take it I think

Tobio-Star
10-09-2020, 03:07 PM
It has to be hard to be MJ right now. If hes that scared everytime a player gets closer to him, how is he gonna cope with the new generation of talent like Doncic, Murray, Mitchell???

Bronbron23
10-09-2020, 03:14 PM
Lmao at you desperately praying for AD to win FMVP :lol

That’s the best you can possibly hope for :roll:

Not praying for it. It dosnt matter either way for me. He'll still be 2 behind mj and this would be a pretty weak fmvp considering the team they beat. For you it absolutely matters. You and the rest of the stans will be on sime chernobyl shit:facepalm

Bronbron23
10-09-2020, 03:15 PM
It has to be hard to be MJ right now. If hes that scared everytime a player gets closer to him, how is he gonna cope with the new generation of talent like Doncic, Murray, Mitchell???

Doncic, murray and Mitchell? Are you on crack bruh? Bron has a legit shot at mj. They dont stand a chance in hell

Bronbron23
10-09-2020, 03:18 PM
The one title that will never get taken from MJ.

The Most Insecure Of All Time.

:oldlol:

Pretty sure bron has that covered. He's the only great to label himself the goat and on top of thar dude wears a hair piece:facepalm

RRR3
10-09-2020, 03:25 PM
BronBron rn:

https://media1.giphy.com/media/6dZSMuwIZTIju/giphy.gif

Dude is absolutely LOSING IT

Cyrus334
10-09-2020, 03:29 PM
Wait I don't get it, how is Jordan involved in this? IMAX is releasing the movie no?

ZenMaster7210
10-09-2020, 03:30 PM
Pretty sure bron has that covered. He's the only great to label himself the goat and on top of thar dude wears a hair piece:facepalm

https://media.giphy.com/media/I4Jmrcjnr8Zfq/giphy.gif

Bronbron23
10-09-2020, 03:32 PM
You hate LeBron, bro, it’s completely obvious. Literally no one thinks you like LeBron. Your acting is atrocious.

I really dont. I just like messing with his stans. They're delusional as hell its so easy:roll:

FKAri
10-09-2020, 03:44 PM
More like the nba is screaming " mj please help us. Nobody cares to watch lebron collude to beat one of the worst finals teams ever"

Goddamn that was so alpha. Just proclaiming himself the GOAT on TV. People were furious. MJ used to always be like "It would be d-d-disrespectful to past g-g-greats". Lebron was like, Nah fucc them bitch nigguhs, I'm THE GOAT. Beautiful.

Bronbron23
10-09-2020, 03:49 PM
Goddamn that was so alpha. Just proclaiming himself the GOAT on TV. People were furious. MJ used to always be like "It would be d-d-disrespectful to past g-g-greats". Lebron was like, Nah fucc them bitch nigguhs, I'm THE GOAT. Beautiful.

And the hair piece:facepalm

RRR3
10-09-2020, 04:06 PM
And the hair piece:facepalm
Are you ok?

Bronbron23
10-09-2020, 04:13 PM
Are you ok?

Im great buddy. Bron and lakers made me a shit ton of money and lebron is still gonna be a little behind mj even with a win. Its a win win for me either way. Your the only one with something to lose.

SATAN
10-09-2020, 04:29 PM
Wait I don't get it, how is Jordan involved in this? IMAX is releasing the movie no?

Which raises the question...Does 3ball work for IMAX? Surely this is the work of some bitter MJ stan at the company.

8Ball
10-09-2020, 04:35 PM
Funny thing about all this right next to Jordan's seething insecurity

Nobody goes to theatres anymore, theatres going bankrupt left and right. The media won't care anymore since they already blew their losd over the last dance.

:lol

Mauzah
10-09-2020, 04:44 PM
I'm confident 90% of the laughing emoji's posted by Bron are really quite butthurt and not laughing at all :roll::oldlol:

See?

Hey Yo
10-09-2020, 04:55 PM
He'll cope with heavy gambling and heavy drinking.... like he's been doing for quite sometime.

RRR3
10-09-2020, 04:58 PM
He'll cope with heavy gambling and heavy drinking.... like he's been doing for quite sometime.
He won’t be the only one drinking heavily tonight. Bronbron23, 3ball, ImKobe, ttrolls, Snaggletooth, Statutory, Elitbawler, Thickerntroller, Real14, Coach, etc. will be gulping down the alchy

Bronbron23
10-09-2020, 05:07 PM

Cant argue that. Mj definitely looks like he's had one to many. He may be a better basketball player than bron but bron is definitely the better human being. I can't argue that.

FKAri
10-09-2020, 05:29 PM
Cant argue that. Mj definitely looks like he's had one to many. He may be a better basketball player than bron but bron is definitely the better human being. I can't argue that.

Just cuz he likes his drink he's a worse human than Bron?

Also:

https://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/4/590x/James-1064874.jpg?r=1546102417176

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-FRUf_6p3G-s/XD6z8tJQYPI/AAAAAAAAbkU/nbms8dui65o_a8_y2r1yRTbyWt1_QkW0QCLcBGAs/s1600/LeBron%2BJames%2Bsipping%2Bwine.gif

And MJ can't be a worse human than Bron because Bron isn't human.

Bronbron23
10-09-2020, 05:50 PM
Just cuz he likes his drink he's a worse human than Bron?

Also:

https://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/4/590x/James-1064874.jpg?r=1546102417176

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-FRUf_6p3G-s/XD6z8tJQYPI/AAAAAAAAbkU/nbms8dui65o_a8_y2r1yRTbyWt1_QkW0QCLcBGAs/s1600/LeBron%2BJames%2Bsipping%2Bwine.gif

And MJ can't be a worse human than Bron because Bron isn't human.

Nah it's more than that. Mj just seems like a dick. Bron on the other hand seems like pretty good dude.

As far as the weird not human comment. Im not sure what your referring to but i robot, god or alien would definitely get alot more than 3 wins in 17 years.

Gohan
10-09-2020, 08:14 PM
Lmao at the haters getting mad at Jordan

Shooter
10-09-2020, 08:15 PM

+1

8Ball
10-09-2020, 08:24 PM
I'm confident 90% of the laughing emoji's posted by Bron are really quite butthurt and not laughing at all :roll::oldlol:

See?

We love seeing Jordan insecure.

Its delicious to us.