PDA

View Full Version : Window Lady

KennyPowers
10-09-2020, 10:21 PM
I've started going for nightly walks and there is a house I pass that always has one of their curtains open. I started noticing this lady in the window more and more when I would go for a walk. Over time it became apparent she lives alone and may be single.

I ran into her for the first time a week ago at the grocery store and I was able to strike up a conversation. She grabbed some green bananas and I told her yellow taste better, so I stopped her from making that mistake. I took the green bananas out of her cart and replaced them with yellow bananas. She was saying something about green becoming yellow, I don't know, I wasn't paying attention.

When she finished talking I introduced myself. I said I see her all the time and that she is more beautiful than a sunset on the lake while drinking beer and fishing. I tried to be smooth and added that she is just as beautiful when I'm drunk at the grocery store. She asked where I'm always seeing her at because she has never seen me. I told her I go for night walks and that I look at her through the window. She was weirded out and was going to leave but I grabbed her cart and said wait.

I explained it's not weird because I can see her from the sidewalks, and that literally anybody else can see her too. In fact, I told her about this other guy that was there a couple of the nights also watching. He offered me a piece piece of gum, it tasted weird. I told her to watch out for that guy.

At that point I had to get going though so I snatched her phone from her and put my number in under Timbawolf dtf. I sent a message from her phone to my phone before giving it back, so I do have her number. I haven't heard from her though and after a few drinks earlier, I text her this.

Window lady, let's make a baby
Window lady, I ejaculate sperm baby
Window lady, let's turn my gravy into baby
Window lady, I need your vag!na, baby

Or if you don't want to get preggers

Window lady, I will eat you up
Window lady, I will put it in your butt
Window lady, you can suck me off
Window lady, do your thing and make my dick cough