10-09-2020, 11:44 PM
No alpha male type would pass that shot

talkingconch
10-09-2020, 11:44 PM
as much as i hate lebron tards on this forum, he can only do so much

Overdrive
10-09-2020, 11:47 PM

He doesn't have the footwork or length to get that shot off over a double team easily. Green was left wide open. Not Lebron's fault Green can't hit that.

But honestly I'd have put on Rondo asap for the last few possessions. Get the ball out of Lebron's hands so they aren't as predictable if the game comes down to the last possession. Ofc they'd double Lebron off a shit player like Green.

RogueBorg
10-09-2020, 11:48 PM

He always does when they're down, always. I know people like his passing but when he does like he did tonight, you no longer have the second greatest player of all-time shooting the ball, you get some scrub.

BigKobeFan
10-09-2020, 11:49 PM
He always does when they're down, always. I know people like his passing but when he does like he did tonight, you no longer have the second greatest player of all-time shooting the ball, you get some scrub.

The footwork. Is identical to a scrub

TheGoatest
10-09-2020, 11:49 PM
I forgot the details of that play, can someone clarify?

Was LeBron double or triple teamed on that possession?
Was Danny Green 10 feet or 15 feet away from the nearest defender on that possession?

Kblaze8855
10-09-2020, 11:51 PM
Some of you need to go watch tennis the way you evaluate basketball games. 5 on 5 at a time is apparently too complicated to follow.

red1
10-09-2020, 11:52 PM

and kobe would've bricked it. what's your point?

AlternativeAcc.
10-09-2020, 11:54 PM
No Kerr or Paxson to hit the open shot

Jordan had way more help and worse comp

DonAlphaTrump
10-09-2020, 11:55 PM

What idiot shoots over two defenders when theres a higher percentage shot out there

TheGoatest
10-09-2020, 11:55 PM

This. Kerr and Paxson taking that shot is an automatic nothing but net.

zeerghit
10-09-2020, 11:56 PM
lebron drew like 3 defenders on him.. and green was wide open, its a perfect play.

RogueBorg
10-09-2020, 11:58 PM

LeBron needs more help.

If he had any other offensive moves than going to the basket where all the help is this stuff wouldn't happen. When does he learn some new offensive moves and quit passing to these scrubs? 17 years in ya'd think he'd learned this by now.

BigtimeNBAFan
10-09-2020, 11:59 PM
LeBron needs more help.

If he had any other offensive moves than going to the basket where all the help is this stuff wouldn't happen. When does he learn some new offensive moves and quit passing to these scrubs? 17 years in ya'd think he'd learned this by now.

Well those offensive moves got him 40 points on 15-21. That was the right basketball move, Green just missed the shot.

dazzer87
Shocking..

ShawkFactory
The Lakers got exactly what they wanted. He just missed the shot.

Still up 3-2...

Lebron23
10-10-2020, 12:00 AM
LeBron needs more help.

Just shut up samuraswish

BigKobeFan
LeBron needs more help.

All he has is this butt ugly turn around jumper but he brings the ball so low that when doubled, he would get stripped. Thats why he needs to pass out

RogueBorg
lebron drew like 3 defenders on him.. and green was wide open, its a perfect play.

Danny Green taking the last shot is the perfect play? :roll:

How'd that work out for ya?

LeBron passing to George Hill at the end of Game 1 in 2017 was also called the perfect play. How'd that work out for ya?

When does LeBron finally learn to stop passing to these bums?

BigtimeNBAFan

Well in Kobe's last career series he bricked the potential game winner and let Steve freaking blake miss another. Derek Fisher and Robert Horry also made big shots throughout his career. Even when Kobe took the last shot he usually missed. In his last title run, Artest made the biggest buzzer beater off a Kobe airball.

If Lebron isn't an alpha male for making more playoff game winners than Kobe, I guess Kobe isn't an alpha male either. Lebron also had a better finals game tonight than Kobe ever did in his whole career.

Overdrive
10-10-2020, 12:02 AM

Not necessarily, but they'd step in with fn 3 meters of space and take the easier shot.

tanibanana
10-10-2020, 12:03 AM
The defense was all ON him...
He not only do the right play, he did it perfectly.
Green should have made that shot or at least take a dribble for a 2-pt mid range shot.

I know some of you hate Bron, but at least ridicule him for bad plays.

zeerghit
10-10-2020, 12:03 AM

LeBron passing to George Hill at the end of Game 1 in 2017 was also called the perfect play. How'd that work out for ya?

the guy has all time in the world to hit the shot.. he just missed its that easy. This is how basketball works. It was perfect play by lebron

Noyze
10-10-2020, 12:05 AM
Even with 2 on him I usually hate when LeBron passes the ball at the end of games. I'm like "just ****ing shoot it, go down knowing at least you put the game in your hands." He couldn't go left at all, 2 doubling him fast up top forcing right where there was another defender. falling away, i mean, what more do you want?

Bronbron23
10-10-2020, 12:06 AM

Its a tough one tbh. Green was wide open and the d was collapsing on bron. On the other hand green has been playing like shit and most likely wanted nothing to do with that shot. I would of liked to see bron pull up for the win but it was a good look. Cant hate on him for it.

Overdrive
10-10-2020, 12:07 AM
All he has is this butt ugly turn around jumper but he brings the ball so low that when doubled, he would get stripped. Thats why he needs to pass out

I think the biggest problem is to let him dribble in those situations. He does that all game. He does it well, but kicking it out is inconsequential for 47 minuzes. Having someone like Rondo handling the ball would free up AD and Lebron to move into spots to get an good look upon receiving the ball.

Stanley Kobrick
10-10-2020, 12:15 AM
the cleanest open 3 point look you can get, shooters knew it was coming to them with lebron seen the triple teams at the end there

Lebron_James
10-10-2020, 12:16 AM
They double teamed him, he passed to the open who bricked it.

Kblaze8855
10-10-2020, 12:16 AM
The defense was all ON him...
He not only do the right play, he did it perfectly.
Green should have made that shot or at least take a dribble for a 2-pt mid range shot.

I know some of you hate Bron, but at least ridicule him for bad plays.

ISH turns off it’s brain on the subject of Lebron.

4-5 people in the lane and a teammate with literally 25 feet of space....

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/RaggedBoilingAmurminnow-size_restricted.gif

We really gotta get these guys into some individual sports when they can’t understand that 4 guys coming towards you means you give the ball up.

Has anyone ever been more open than that? How could you? At the 3 point line with 4 defenders in the paint most of them under the basket?

This is where you cross over from basketball fan to troll. No basketball fan thinks that’s the wrong play.

TheGoatest
10-10-2020, 12:18 AM

We really gotta get these guys into some individual sports when they can’t understand that 4 guys coming towards you means you give the ball up.

Has anyone ever been more open than that? How could you? At the 3 point line with 4 defenders in the paint most of them under the basket?

This is where you cross over from basketball fan to troll. No basketball fan thinks that’s the wrong play.

It's really amazing that he threw such a perfect pass at all without turning the ball over with 4 defenders on him.

Overdrive
10-10-2020, 12:19 AM

Green should've stepped in off ball atleast 2 meters. Low IQ play by him. Not Lebron.

2ball
10-10-2020, 12:19 AM

Time to hand out bans until they watch the game they can’t comment.

BigKobeFan
10-10-2020, 12:23 AM
Shocking..

Should have called travel on his ass.

zeerghit
10-10-2020, 12:26 AM
Should have called travel on his ass.

yeah he traveled badly in last play

paksat
10-10-2020, 02:50 AM

lebronze was never gonna shoot that shot and you know it

this story has been seen so many times.

aj1987
10-10-2020, 03:02 AM

No point in trying to teach these half brained idiots.

AKA_AAP
10-10-2020, 03:26 AM
and kobe would've bricked it. what's your point?

This is very true. All the clutch stats prove how anti-clutch he is. 31% in the final 24 seconds of a game in go ahead situations. I also believe he is under 28% in game winning or game tying shots for his entire career. His FG% in "close games" under 3 minutes is basically equal to the worst free throw shooter making two free throws in a row. And his decision making in the clutch is the worst of all time, who shoots 30 foot fadeaway 3's down 1 point with 2 defenders on him? Also add how his %'s decline in the playoffs vs regular season, and decline even more in the Finals...

coin24
10-10-2020, 03:29 AM
What’s this? LiBron didn’t want to take the last shot? YOU DONT SAY:lol

LeTiny would rather watch Caruso or green brick it

Asukal
10-10-2020, 05:48 AM
And this is what separates the GOAT MJ and Lebronze. MJ has the arsenal of moves to get a shot off of that kind of defense and make the shot, Lebronze doesn't. Result? Gotta pass it to a guy called Green. :oldlol:

aj1987
10-10-2020, 07:33 AM
And this is what separates the GOAT MJ and Lebronze. MJ has the arsenal of moves to get a shot off of that kind of defense and make the shot, Lebronze doesn't. Result? Gotta pass it to a guy called Green. :oldlol:

John Paxon and Steve Kerr.

LeBron haters are quite easily the most autistic people on the planet.

Ghost1
10-10-2020, 07:53 AM
RIP

RogueBorg
10-10-2020, 08:14 AM
Well those offensive moves got him 40 points on 15-21. That was the right basketball move, Green just missed the shot.

Then you got what you wanted and I got the what I wanted, a Lakers loss. No way in hell do I want Danny Green taking the final shot, I'm anyone does. I want LeBron taking that shot.

How many topics on here about how bad Danny Green is and you want him taking the final shot? SMH

LAL
10-10-2020, 08:18 AM
Then you got what you wanted and I got the what I wanted, a Lakers loss. No way in hell do I want Danny Green taking the final shot, I'm anyone does. I want LeBron taking that shot.

How many topics on here about how bad Danny Green is and you want him taking the final shot? SMH

Lebron "i did my part" James

Wally450
10-10-2020, 08:20 AM

:applause:

I'm willing to bet that you can count on 1 hand the amount of people on this site that actually ball. LeBron made the absolute right play there. Danny Green just missed bad.

If LeBron were to try and finish that play himself in traffic, it would end like this...

https://static01.nyt.com/images/2011/12/26/sports/subYLAKERS/subYLAKERS-articleLarge.jpg?quality=75&auto=webp&disable=upscale

LeBron's would probably find a way to either make it or get fouled, but in that tough situation, you usually miss.

People would still find a way to criticize him so it's a no win situation for LeBron.

Bernkastel
10-10-2020, 08:23 AM
LeBron still have people shaken on here? Let it go, guys. He's an old man now. :lol

RogueBorg
10-10-2020, 09:42 AM
lebronze was never gonna shoot that shot and you know it

this story has been seen so many times.

Yes it has. Hell, Kobe, Melo, Wade, and Deron Williams of all people got on him years ago in the All-Star for passing up the last shot.

Great player for 46-47 minutes, he melts with the game on the line.

BUT don't forget.....CHECK MY STATS!

red1
10-10-2020, 09:46 AM

RogueBorg
10-10-2020, 09:49 AM

LeBron made the absolute right play there. Danny Green just missed bad.

If LeBron were to try and finish that play himself in traffic, it would end like this...

https://static01.nyt.com/images/2011/12/26/sports/subYLAKERS/subYLAKERS-articleLarge.jpg?quality=75&auto=webp&disable=upscale

No he did not. You don't drive it all the way to the basket where 4 defenders are waiting. The right play is LeBron taking the last shot by pulling up and shooting the three or coming off a screen and pulling up from just inside the three-point arc. He was on fire from three finishing 6-9. But he doesn't trust his shot and can't dribble and pull up so his only is to run into the teeth of the Lion and hope someone bails him out.

TheGoatest
10-10-2020, 09:54 AM
Who had more defenders on him?
Whose teammate's shot was more open?

https://images2.imagebam.com/fd/4e/8a/44d41e1356109604.png

https://images2.imagebam.com/68/45/12/6ec8b41356109628.png

Overdrive
10-10-2020, 10:13 AM
Who had more defenders on him?
Whose teammate's shot was more open?

https://images2.imagebam.com/fd/4e/8a/44d41e1356109604.png

https://images2.imagebam.com/68/45/12/6ec8b41356109628.png

Both Jordan and Lebron made the right decision. Kerr also did. Green did not. Could've made the off ball move to the ft line just like Kerr and hit the easy jumper, but the retard wanted to make sure he would hit a three. A pretty off balanced one off of a not so perfect pass with not enough space left to plant his feet well before the ft line.

tpols
10-10-2020, 10:39 AM

Cut the act guy.

They put Mamba on the back of their jerseys.

If he really wanted to do it for Kobe, he would've done it.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/okT1Syt8oc0/hqdefault.jpg

dbugz
10-10-2020, 12:25 PM
b e t a

TheCorporation
10-10-2020, 03:21 PM
Don't forget

https://i.postimg.cc/MTpBCrLc/papa-G.png

My Lakers in 6

HylianNightmare
10-10-2020, 03:31 PM

Yep. He only takes shots when its tied or they're up

BigKobeFan
10-10-2020, 03:54 PM
Yep. He only takes shots when its tied or they're up

Especially when tied cuz its a no pressure shot

Kblaze8855
10-10-2020, 04:09 PM
Cut the act guy.

They put Mamba on the back of their jerseys.

If he really wanted to do it for Kobe, he would've done it.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/okT1Syt8oc0/hqdefault.jpg

You really show me Kobe being blocked with a wide open Fisher ready to shoot as an example of what should have been done?

Smook A.
10-10-2020, 04:56 PM
I don't blame him for passing. Green was wide open, and had a great look. He just choked

scuzzy
10-10-2020, 10:56 PM
You really show me Kobe being blocked with a wide open Fisher ready to shoot as an example of what should have been done?
killer instinct doe :oldlol:

https://media.giphy.com/media/G2nJClwYoxAWeURyvC/giphy.gif

HoopsNY
10-11-2020, 02:22 AM

Kerr shot 33% from the field and 25% for his career in the finals with Chicago. "Automatic"....right. :confusedshrug:

Bronbron23
10-11-2020, 06:27 AM
The Lakers got exactly what they wanted. He just missed the shot.

Still up 3-2...

No the heat got exactly what they wanted dude. Green was is trash and was open for a reason.

Bronbron23
10-11-2020, 06:35 AM

Thats dumb dude. Great players beat double teams all the time. Bum players dont hit threes to win chips alp the time. In general it would be the higher percentage play but it wasnt the case in this circumstance. Green was open for a reason he's been dog shit . Not saying its a bad play because it wasnt but anyone saying it's the better play in this situation dosnt know the game. No way green was hitting that shot given his confidence and how he's playing. Bron could of definitely hit a tough shot on 2 defenders. He's done it many times.

Spurs m8
10-11-2020, 07:18 AM
You just know Bron would have taken that shot if the score was tied though.

His whole plan was to draw defenders and kick it out...he doesn't ever want the blame for missing when it actually matters.
Doesn’t help hes dogshit at the line too...no way he backs himself to hit FT when the game is on the line too...pressure has never been his friend

He is so selfish and predictable

aj1987
11-10-2020, 04:34 AM
You just know Bron would have taken that shot if the score was tied though.

His whole plan was to draw defenders and kick it out...he doesn't ever want the blame for missing when it actually matters.
Doesn’t help hes dogshit at the line too...no way he backs himself to hit FT when the game is on the line too...pressure has never been his friend

He is so selfish and predictable

You do know that LeBron has a better FT% in the 4th Q's in the Finals than the dude who you mastrubate to, right?

https://i.postimg.cc/26myKG1y/Ekzve-MUX0-AIMEQA-1.jpg

****ing idiot. :roll: :roll:

ArbitraryWater
11-10-2020, 12:16 PM

Haha, LeBron should have accepted that he is playing 4 on 5 offensively?

Funny concept.

Didn't have the luxury of MJ i guess?

ArbitraryWater
11-10-2020, 12:17 PM
Thats dumb dude. Great players beat double teams all the time. Bum players dont hit threes to win chips alp the time. In general it would be the higher percentage play but it wasnt the case in this circumstance. Green was open for a reason he's been dog shit . Not saying its a bad play because it wasnt but anyone saying it's the better play in this situation dosnt know the game. No way green was hitting that shot given his confidence and how he's playing. Bron could of definitely hit a tough shot on 2 defenders. He's done it many times.

Retardation, right here. How is he supposed to beat that double when Duncan was already waiting 2 meters infront of him and the lane is clogged with men on either side?

Filthy retardation.

coastalmarker99
11-10-2020, 12:19 PM
Dear god, i thought the title of this thread said bran passed away and I nearly had a heart attack as a result of it.

SouBeachTalents
11-10-2020, 12:35 PM
Dear god, i thought the title of this thread said bran passed away and I nearly had a heart attack as a result of it.
In 2020 you can never be too sure