PDA

View Full Version : Who would you rather have in Finals: Jimmy Buckets or Stephen Curry?

Stanley Kobrick
10-10-2020, 10:09 PM
jimmy buckets putting on a historical playoff performance the past 2 months which will be memorable for many years to come. can we compare it to any stephen curry playoff run you can think of, any iconic stephen curry playoff moment similar to jimmy buckets in 2020. discussion

Im so nba'd out
10-10-2020, 10:23 PM
https://media1.giphy.com/media/QA6z6SnhQBHG4UZJwa/giphy.gif

I would take jimmy over luka though

Axe
10-11-2020, 04:45 AM
What's better? Averaging a triple double (40 points, 11 rebounds, 13 assists) and winning the game for your team or outscoring your teammates by at least 30 (47 points) but in the end, still lose the game?

Stephonit
10-11-2020, 06:30 AM
I was wondering initially what the point of this thread was but then it occurred to me that as a finalist for the five years prior and winner of three championships that Curry is the standard by which would be finals heroes are now measured.

Buckets still needs to win this year—and then twice more—for this to be a conversation.

ThatCoolKid
10-11-2020, 06:31 AM
Steph at his peak is an unrivaled offensive player. He's been the engine driving the Warriors to 5 finals. He makes the game easy for all his teammates. Butler is the greater 2 way force, and can occasionally have an offensive explosion. But he's much streakier as an offensive player than Steph. I'm taking Steph. He's proven it for longer.

Bronbron23
10-11-2020, 06:56 AM
Steph at his peak is an unrivaled offensive player. He's been the engine driving the Warriors to 5 finals. He makes the game easy for all his teammates. Butler is the greater 2 way force, and can occasionally have an offensive explosion. But he's much streakier as an offensive player than Steph. I'm taking Steph. He's proven it for longer.

Unrivaled in the regular season maybe. Many people including his own teammates were better when it mattered most. That said id take curry over butler in a heart beat. Butler is playing out of his mind right now and like most players is taking advantage of the bubble and era. Curry been putting in work for awhile now.