PDA

View Full Version : If LeBron makes it to the final next year, he'll probably become the #1 finals scorer

TheGoatest
10-12-2020, 03:38 AM
He needs 118 points to pass Jerry West.
That is:

29.5 ppg over 4 games
23.6 ppg over 5 games
19.7 ppg over 6 games
16.9 ppg over 7 games

Even if he loses the next finals, I hope this happens, because he will probably pass Kareem's regular season record in about 3 seasons.
And we already know that he is already the all-time playoffs leading scorer by a huge margin.
So if he becomes the finals scoring leader, then by the time his career is finished he'll be:

The all-time regular season leader in points
The all-time playoffs leader in points
The all-time finals leader in points

And as a cherry on the G.O.A.T. sundae, he's also the all-time All-Star game leader in points.

Spurs m8
10-12-2020, 03:41 AM
He needs 118 points to pass Jerry West.
That is:

29.5 ppg over 4 games
23.6 ppg over 5 games
19.7 ppg over 6 games
16.9 ppg over 7 games

Even if he loses the next finals, I hope this happens, because he will probably pass Kareem's regular season record in about 3 seasons.
And we already know that he is already the all-time playoffs leading scorer by a huge margin.
So if he becomes the finals scoring leader, then by the time his career is finished he'll be:

The all-time regular season leader in points
The all-time playoffs leader in points
The all-time finals leader in points

And as a cherry on the G.O.A.T. sundae, he's also the all-time All-Star game leader in points.

Longevity records again...

And absolutely lol at all star game leader in points hahahahhahahh

Shame he doesn't hold a candle on the court to MJ

Gray GOAT
10-12-2020, 03:42 AM

1 ha equals 1 tear. This post amounted for 6 tears.

TheGoatest
10-12-2020, 03:47 AM

I only mentioned the all-star as literally the only possible other thing he could be leading the NBA in aside from regular season, playoffs and finals. What else is there? Pre-season? Summer league? The once in a lifetime "play-in" game between the Blazers and the Grizzlies, that is neither a regular season, nor playoff game?

I know that you can't sleep right now. Try to think of something else. The pain will pass. Eventually.