PDA

View Full Version : Lebron AGE 31-35 (almost 36) in the Playoffs

StrongLurk
10-12-2020, 08:31 AM
82 games, 30.7 PER, 62.4 TS%, .271 WS/48, 11.1 BPM...2 rings/2 FMVPS.

I still remember back in the early Heat days people saying Lebron would be done being a superstar by his early 30's.

Gray GOAT
10-12-2020, 08:35 AM
I still remember back in the early bubble days people saying Lebron would be done after the first round.

Manny98
10-12-2020, 08:35 AM
I still remember back in the early bubble days people saying Lebron would be done after the first round.

:lol

Overdrive
10-12-2020, 08:38 AM

Yeah, Lebron stans were pushing the narrative that the fringe Blazers were a threat.

StrongLurk
10-12-2020, 08:40 AM
Yeah, Lebron stans were pushing the narrative that the fringe Blazers were a threat.

I definitely remember the hardcore Bran stans on this board claiming the Blazers were the GOAT 8-seed.

Still...Lebron's consistent play into his mid-30's is incredible. Shows amazing mental toughness/work ethic.

Gray GOAT
10-12-2020, 08:49 AM

Hold up, that's what you lot did. For every series. For the entire season, even.

Prior to the season: the Lakers are screwed. Their role players are trash and they traded their entire core for an injury prone Davis. They won't make the playoffs.
Lakers lock up 1 seed: LeBron is such a coward, just when the East started to become good he left it. He'll never ring out West, though.

Going into the Blazers series: the Blazers aren't your typical 8 seed. They would win 50 games with ease if not for injuries. I'm telling you, watch out. They have no answers for Dame.
After the Blazers series: the Blazers were never that good. Injuries man, damn. Dame is a glorified Kemba, just because he made a few game winners. The bubble cost them man, every game was like a game 7 for them. Mental fatigue was a factor.

Going into the Rockets series: the Rockets are a mismatch nightmare for the Lakers. Harden and Westbrook can go off at any minute, their role players are like snipers. The Lakers are in trouble.
After the Rockets series: the Rockets? Don't make me laugh. Harden and Westbrook are perennial playoff chokers. They stood no chance from the get-go.

Going into the Nuggets series: look out for the Nuggets, they are mentally tough. Jamal Murray is the best player in the bubble and Jokic has unguardable skills. The Lakers are in trouble, as proven evident by the Clippers.
After the Nuggets series: the Lakers were so lucky that Kawhi couldn't close out the Nuggets. They would have lost, no doubt.

Going into the Heat series: the Heat have the best players 3 through 9. They have so many Swiss army knives to throw at LeBron, Bam can hang with AD. Watch out, I'm telling you. Iguodala is the LeBron stopper, Jimmy is a winner. The Lakers are in trouble.
After the Heat series: the Heat were probably the worst team to make it to the Finals since the 03 Nets. Injuries are a mess. LeBron was lucky, the ring meant nothing.

:roll: