PDA

View Full Version : Remember when 3Ball said Lebron was DONE winning Chips as the best player?

StrongLurk
10-12-2020, 05:33 PM
I remember that, it was VERY recent...must be tough seeing Lebron win another ring/FMVP combo as the BEST PLAYER IN THE LEAGUE AT AGE 36.

SouBeachTalents
10-12-2020, 05:40 PM
Lebron was carried - he always SHARES the load with teammates (teammates average nearly as much in scoring, rebounds and other categories, aka SHARED load).. he never CARRIES the load in any category like MJ (10-30 more ppg than pippen in every series).. except for ball-domination

Pippen never got within 10 pts of MJ, let alone leading scoring, rebounds, defense, clutch, and PER

Lebron never won a ring without 2 star teammates or a top 5 player sidekick.. and therefore sucks... compared to MJ

MJ won with his sidekick playing like Paul George

carry on

Lebron is a carried fraud

Lebron's resume is a fraud

Lebron has weak jumpshooting skill and avoids contested jumpers - he isn't a pure scorer

And his ball-dominance imposes spot-up roles for teammates, which doesn't develop young players, thereby needing ready-made stars to win (talent-based winning)

Talent-based winning (weak brand of ball-dominance) can't win on the Finals level like ball movement and great brand..

The lower championship expectation of ball-dominance = lesser player...

His skillset prevents the best strategy (ball movement), so he seeks talent-based winning, which wins less in the long-run

His skillset imposes spot-up roles that stall young players, thereby needing ready-made stars to win (talent-based winning).. talent-based winning struggles on the championship level, thus lowering long run championship expectation.. lower expectation = inferior player

And who cares about his Finals runs in 07' or 18' because 1 star teams routinely win the East, such as AI, Kidd and Dwight, or Butler's Heat and Kawhi's Raptors... Lebron simply failed in 09/10, so he formed a super-team in a 1-star conference to ensure Finals runs (cheated).

Who cares anyway.. nobody watches this guy - worst ratings ever.. everyone knows it's fraudulent and he's soft, manufactured

So if you want to know how great MJ was - just look at the current hype around 4 rings in 17 years and know that the hype 6 in 15 was that much greater...

for example, Jordan had double the viewing ratings - so Jordan had better winning, accolades, production rate/stats and popularity/ratings.. Jordan leads in every category

HBK_Kliq_2
10-12-2020, 05:47 PM
OP, you just made a thread a week ago saying the bubble doesn't count. Make up your damn mind.

HBK_Kliq_2
10-12-2020, 05:49 PM
Lebron was carried - he always SHARES the load with teammates (teammates average nearly as much in scoring, rebounds and other categories, aka SHARED load).. he never CARRIES the load in any category like MJ (10-30 more ppg than pippen in every series).. except for ball-domination

Pippen never got within 10 pts of MJ, let alone leading scoring, rebounds, defense, clutch, and PER

Lebron never won a ring without 2 star teammates or a top 5 player sidekick.. and therefore sucks... compared to MJ

MJ won with his sidekick playing like Paul George

carry on

Lebron is a carried fraud

Lebron's resume is a fraud

Lebron has weak jumpshooting skill and avoids contested jumpers - he isn't a pure scorer

And his ball-dominance imposes spot-up roles for teammates, which doesn't develop young players, thereby needing ready-made stars to win (talent-based winning)

Talent-based winning (weak brand of ball-dominance) can't win on the Finals level like ball movement and great brand..

The lower championship expectation of ball-dominance = lesser player...

His skillset prevents the best strategy (ball movement), so he seeks talent-based winning, which wins less in the long-run

His skillset imposes spot-up roles that stall young players, thereby needing ready-made stars to win (talent-based winning).. talent-based winning struggles on the championship level, thus lowering long run championship expectation.. lower expectation = inferior player

And who cares about his Finals runs in 07' or 18' because 1 star teams routinely win the East, such as AI, Kidd and Dwight, or Butler's Heat and Kawhi's Raptors... Lebron simply failed in 09/10, so he formed a super-team in a 1-star conference to ensure Finals runs (cheated).

Who cares anyway.. nobody watches this guy - worst ratings ever.. everyone knows it's fraudulent and he's soft, manufactured

So if you want to know how great MJ was - just look at the current hype around 4 rings in 17 years and know that the hype 6 in 15 was that much greater...

for example, Jordan had double the viewing ratings - so Jordan had better winning, accolades, production rate/stats and popularity/ratings.. Jordan leads in every category

Wow your impression of him is dead on.

StrongLurk
10-12-2020, 06:05 PM
OP, you just made a thread a week ago saying the bubble doesn't count. Make up your damn mind.

Strange, it seems like this account responded but I KNOW this account said they'd never post here again if the Clips blew a 3-1 lead...strange.

3ball
10-12-2020, 06:07 PM
Lakers can't beat clips with lebron as best player.. it assumed they'd play the clips

Clips would've forced AD to become a man to beat them

Spurs m8
10-12-2020, 06:08 PM
looks like he had 1 more in him, but only because the clippers were eliminated - they would've forced AD to become a man to beat them

But let's face it -

Dont worry, mate...

We all know you and your boy have these stans in a spin, still

Thats why they make so many MJ threads

Most of us normals know who the GOAT is

8Ball
I remember that, it was VERY recent...must be tough seeing Lebron win another ring/FMVP combo as the BEST PLAYER IN THE LEAGUE AT AGE 36.

He's wrong about many things. Everything he thinks he knows about basketball is being flushed down the toilet as of last night.

3ball
Dont worry, mate...

We all know your boys has these stans in a spin, still

Lakers can't beat clips with lebron as best player.. i assumed they'd play the clips

1987_Lakers
10-12-2020, 06:13 PM
Just came home from work and see 3ball is still melting down over LeBron, love it.

BigtimeNBAFan
10-12-2020, 06:16 PM
Lakers can't beat clips with lebron as best player.. i assumed they'd play the clips

Lakers couldn't hold a lead to a mediocre Denver team that Lebron blitzed. I guess you have all of next season to throw a tantrum about how the Lakers can't win only to make excuses after they do win.

BigtimeNBAFan
10-12-2020, 06:17 PM
Dont worry, mate...

We all know you and your boy have these stans in a spin, still

Most of us normals know who the GOAT is

Lol, the only loser who has melted down more than him is you. It has been a joy to watch though, I'll give you that. The advantage of you having no life is we get to watch your pathetic misery in real time.

ImKobe
10-12-2020, 06:19 PM
Lebron wasn't the best player on his team this year, but the media narrative has poisoned the minds of many on this board. I guess it's impressive that Lebron stat-pads in garbage time to edge AD statistically to impress those who didn't watch the games.

NBAGOAT
10-12-2020, 06:23 PM
Lebron wasn't the best player on his team this year, but the media narrative has poisoned the minds of many on this board. I guess it's impressive that Lebron stat-pads in garbage time to edge AD statistically to impress those who didn't watch the games.

impact stats have bron ahead for the rs and playoffs... it is far more than just a media narrative lol

StrongLurk
10-12-2020, 06:41 PM

Bro I have hyped AD all year and never said anything bad about him...but Lebron was the better player. It's obviously close but Lebron was the 1a and AD was the 1b.

It must be hard for you being so mad that the Lakers won a chip and Bron got FMVP.

8Ball
10-12-2020, 06:44 PM
Just came home from work and see 3ball is still melting down over LeBron, love it.

Thankgiving in Canada here so sat home sipping nice coffee, doing a few hours of work, and enjoying this meltdown.

I didn't think it would be this severe, but the level of rabid meltdown equals 2016.

ImKobe
10-12-2020, 06:45 PM
Bro I have hyped AD all year and never said anything bad about him...but Lebron was the better player. It's obviously close but Lebron was the 1a and AD was the 1b.

It must be hard for you being so mad that the Lakers won a chip and Bron got FMVP.

AD was by far the best defensive player and their overall offensive numbers were close in wins. I don't mind Lebron winning FMVP, though people act as if he won with the '18 Cavs roster here.

8Ball
10-12-2020, 06:45 PM

Yes it is imperative.

Don't want to give retard voters a reason to give the MVP to lesser players like they did to Giannis.

RRR3
10-12-2020, 07:48 PM
Bro you’re embarrassing yourself. Seek help.

3ball
10-12-2020, 07:53 PM
Bro you’re embarrassing yourself. Seek help.

He's right

I let the Clutch media sway me earlier too

But let's apply the same standard - lebron's calling card and main argument has always been stats - so AD's superior stats in the regular season and playoffs mean that he's better

Mr. Woke
10-12-2020, 09:22 PM
LBJ haters in shambles!