PDA

View Full Version : In 20 yrs will Lebron produce doco on Bubble to make sure his name stays in spotlight

aceman
10-13-2020, 02:23 AM
Or will he have moved onto other things & not require throwing old teammates & executives under bus for validation??

bullettooth
10-13-2020, 02:24 AM
He should make a documentary about his finals appearances. I can't wait to relive 6 finals losses.

Gray GOAT
10-13-2020, 02:27 AM
I heard from a good source Jordan forced LeBron to be kicked off the cast for The Last Dance as well. :roll: Insecure man. If true, that would be even worse than deciding to do the documentary on the day of the Cavaliers parade four years ago.

Spurs m8
10-13-2020, 03:18 AM
Thing is, people cared about Jordan and frothed the doco.

You failures start 50 threads a day on MJ...

No one will care about LeBron in 20 years.

His doco wouldn't be interesting either....and how do they sweep 6 finals losses under the rug?
He also isn't an interesting player - on or off the court.

TheGoatest
10-13-2020, 03:26 AM
I heard from a good source Jordan forced LeBron to be kicked off the cast for The Last Dance as well. :roll: Insecure man. If true, that would be even worse than deciding to do the documentary on the day of the Cavaliers parade four years ago.

:roll: @ that deleted footage from the Karl Malone interview, where the interviewer was pushing him to talk about Jordan and Malone was like "I wasn't playing against Jordan, I was playing against the Chicago Bulls".

:oldlol: @ approving The Last Dance to be made on the day of the 2016 Cavs championship parade
:oldlol: @ re-releasing Michael Jordan to the Max in theaters on the weekend where LeBron won his 4th chip/Finals MVP

:lol

8Ball
10-13-2020, 08:58 AM
Jordan should make a documentary about his 10+ years of ownership.

Bronbron23
10-13-2020, 10:26 AM
Or will he have moved onto other things & not require throwing old teammates & executives under bus for validation??

Like mj hasn't moved on to other things lol.

And minus the mj pettiness he absolutely should. It be awesome

aceman
10-13-2020, 06:55 PM
Like mj hasn't moved on to other things lol.

And minus the mj pettiness he absolutely should. It be awesome

Mj produced series - not some independent company.
Plus it presented pretty much everyone else in bad light except mj. To discredit Pippen it brought up 1994 series but didn't mention mj doing same thing to kukoc in game 5 of 1998 finals!!!! Series was selfish & self serving. Why mj felt he needed to doing this 20 years after fact doesn't speak well of him...