PDA

View Full Version : LeBron/AD won their first year together, Kobe/Shaq needed 4 years to win 1

Gus Hemmingway
10-13-2020, 03:06 AM
And we know Shaq >>> AD

So does that mean LeBron >>>>>>>>> Kobe?

Bawkish
10-13-2020, 03:43 AM
AD is already an all-star and a franchise player

Kobe just got out of high school

Gus Hemmingway
10-13-2020, 03:55 AM

LeBron was in his 17th season.. checkmate

Spurs m8
10-13-2020, 04:44 AM
It means stop being such a f@ggot

Enjoy the ring....stop being a little b1tch

leKING
10-15-2020, 04:49 AM
Shaq and Kobe got swept by the Jazz in 98. Beaten by 35 points in the first game.
8-1 in b2b years.

Lebron is that much better than Kobe.

Manny98
10-15-2020, 05:56 AM
OP with another top quality thread :applause:

5*

ThatCoolKid
10-15-2020, 08:07 AM
It means stop being such a f@ggot

Enjoy the ring....stop being a little b1tch

:cry::cry: h-h-h-he can't keep getting away with it!

bullettooth
10-15-2020, 08:23 AM
Another dumb take by a LeBron jock sniffer.

red1
10-15-2020, 08:36 AM
Another dumb take by a LeBron jock sniffer.

why are you always posting in every thread just melting down like a little bitch?

5k posts just melting down. stop being such a bitch-ass loser. go post about something else.

red1
10-15-2020, 08:37 AM
:cry::cry: h-h-h-he can't keep getting away with it!

:roll:

lxlHoTsAuSelxl
10-15-2020, 10:09 AM
What was their ages? Lol

bullettooth
10-15-2020, 10:34 AM
why are you always posting in every thread just melting down like a little bitch?

5k posts just melting down. stop being such a bitch-ass loser. go post about something else.

Triggered when exposed. Why are you melting down?

FireDavidKahn
10-15-2020, 10:37 AM

Kobe was an all-star already

Turbo Slayer
10-15-2020, 10:44 AM
Kobe wasn't a starter until 1999 (2 years before he was a starter) I believe so why penalize the Kobe/Shaq duo needing 4 yrs to win 1 chip? Anyways, when Kobe was a starter the Lakers won the chip only a year later.

You aren't taking in account the roles/development. Also you aren't taking into account the staff.

The Lakers got Phil Jackson also in 2000..

FireDavidKahn
10-15-2020, 10:48 AM
And you aren't taking into account that Kobe was an all-star and had years of comradery with Shaq before they won. Lakers were a hodgepodge full of cast offs without any comradery of playing together.

dbugz
10-15-2020, 10:49 AM
It was a scrimmage season.

relax libron fans.

Turbo Slayer
10-15-2020, 11:12 AM
And you aren't taking into account that Kobe was an all-star and had years of comradery with Shaq before they won. Lakers were a hodgepodge full of cast offs without any comradery of playing together.

And you aren't taking into account that Kobe was an all-star LeBron had no All-Star teammates in 2016 and he won. LeBron had 1 All-star teammate in Kevin Love and he lost. Why? I think you know the answer to this.

Allstar selections mean very little when evaluating teams.

Lakers were a hodgepodge full of cast offs without any comradery of playing together. So AD is a cast off? LeBron is a cast off? Danny Green? Absolutely not.

The 2020 Lakers were a very great team. That team had vets like Howard (not in his prime obviously), Rondo (sizable contributer), and Danny Green (good team defender and shooter when he is hot).

The Lakers also had KCP (a good shooter) and Caruso, a player with heart and hustle on D.

The Lakers traded for AD (a top 5 player right now) to help LeBron (a top 3 player of all-time) out for a potential championship (and it worked). It's not fair to boil that team to just cast offs.

They also got rid of Luke Walton (LOL) to get Frank Vogel, a defensive minded coach.

FireDavidKahn
10-15-2020, 11:19 AM
LeBron had no All-Star teammates in 2016 and he won. LeBron had 1 All-star teammate in Kevin Love and he lost. Why? I think you know the answer to this.

Allstar selections mean very little when evaluating teams.

So AD is a cast off? LeBron is a cast off? Danny Green? Absolutely not.

The 2020 Lakers were a very great team. That team had vets like Howard (not in his prime obviously), Rondo (sizable contributer), and Danny Green (good team defender and shooter when he is hot).

The Lakers also had KCP (a good shooter) and Caruso, a player with heart and hustle on D.

The Lakers signed AD (a top 5 player right now) in FA to help LeBron out for a potential championship (and it worked). It's not fair to boil that team to just cast offs.

They also got rid of Luke Walton (LOL) to get Frank Vogel, a defensive minded coach.

Your post is riddled with so many lies and distortions that you think the Lakers signed AD in FA.

:roll:

You don't have one idea wtf you're talking about

Turbo Slayer
10-15-2020, 11:21 AM
My bad I edited it.

Also you made no attempt to dispute my argument. So this discussion between you and me is over (so no more talking to you) until you come up with a sensible argument.

Overdrive
10-15-2020, 11:31 AM
And we know Shaq >>> AD

So the AD/Lebron Lakers are >>>>>>(6*) early Shaq/Kobe Lakers. You're right. Awesome team. Indeed.

Shaq and Kobe got swept by the Jazz in 98. Beaten by 35 points in the first game.
8-1 in b2b years.

Lebron is that much better than Kobe.

So the Jazz were 8 times better than the Kobe Lakers or 8/6 times better than the AD/Lebron Lakers. By transitive relation this means '98 MJ is twice as good as '20 Lebron. Thanks for the evidence.

Wally450
10-15-2020, 12:08 PM
Why can't I change the color of my font?

I wanted to put "AD>Shaq" with white text underneath to see who'd bite.

As we move forward, we actually move backwards. :facepalm

light
10-15-2020, 12:45 PM
And we know Shaq >>> AD

Everyone knows LeBron >>>>>>>>>>>>> Kobe.

That was never in question.

Koab needed Phil Jackson to show up before he could get serious about titles - same issue with MJ.