PDA

View Full Version : Serge Ibaka is the guy Miami Heat should target

DoctorP
10-14-2020, 01:19 AM
Heat look good on the perimeter. I think adding Ibaka and another year of Dragic and Bam should be enough to get them back to the finals.

Ibaka will give miami the length it needed against the Lakers and add another 3 point shooter.

DoctorP
10-14-2020, 02:46 AM
Heat could feature more Herro next year as well as D Jones. Jones not playing game 6 was a Spo fail. Dragic was a huge negative in game 6 that disrupted chemistry. All that will be shored up next year.

Perhaps a longer perimeter defender to cover Kawhi/Bran in case Iggy retires too but Ibaka can be a huge lift.

brooks_thompson
10-14-2020, 11:15 AM
Iguodala ain't retiring. He and Riley have a wink wink that he'll pick up next next year's $15 million option too if they can't land their FA fish.

Pretty sure they let DJJ walk as well. That guy's probably lookin to get paid and not interested in some sweet talk one year big money deal so the Heat can have cap space.

All that said, I don't believe the Heat need to worry about saving their cap for 2021 FA. Keep the momentum going while it's good. Ibaka would be a great fit there (and almost anywhere).

red1
10-14-2020, 01:01 PM
if we start rebuilding ibaka will definitely go to a contender or a team looking to win now.

I dont want to give him up though. him or freddy.