PDA

View Full Version : Report: Mavs ‘first in line’ for Giannis

999Guy
10-14-2020, 10:26 AM
https://www.si.com/nba/mavericks/news/the-dallas-mavs-are-first-in-line-for-giannis-antetokounmpo-when-he-becomes-an-nba-free-agent-per-a-report?fbclid=IwAR2cAs41uha41-1Gy3k5lGlRpbhSDBU-ThVsZ2AiTF0ImQ-CjnH22Pk38T4

Another hit for the ring counting NBA fans.

Luka’s gonna win 3-5 titles before he turns 27.

Giannis is gonna catapult on public perception. These guys are gonna make Kawhi seem underrated when they get hyped.

Curry got 3 rings in 5 years, easily could’ve been 4/5, if not 5 straight. Luka with Cuban’s team building and Giannis? Lock the league up for the decade, it’s theirs.

I wonder when people will stfu about player rings cause it’s oversaturated now as it is.

Kiddlovesnets
10-14-2020, 10:29 AM
Id say Giannis will fit perfectly well in the Mavs, as Doncic complements his play style being an amazing playmaker and shooter. The Mavs also are a great destination for international players, and this needs to be considered as well.

999Guy
10-14-2020, 10:29 AM
Side note: Anyone remember how respected but overlooked Curry was in 2014? He was like, cute to NBA fans. Like non-threatening to anybody. NOBODY saw a goat level peak even close to his future. Let alone multiple MVPS and rings. Crazy how fast things change.

brooks_thompson
10-14-2020, 11:20 AM
*Mavs camp out two weeks for Star Wars premiere*

Finally, at the ticket counter: "We're sorry, all of the tickets sold out online weeks ago."

pandiani17
10-14-2020, 11:36 AM
Side note: Anyone remember how respected but overlooked Curry was in 2014? He was like, cute to NBA fans. Like non-threatening to anybody. NOBODY saw a goat level peak even close to his future. Let alone multiple MVPS and rings. Crazy how fast things change.

And nobody sees a goat level peak in Stephen Curry in 2020.:roll:Overrated as hell, some of you have been pointing out the importance of FMVPs lately, where are his? By the way, the Warriors were alreday in the Western Conference Finals in 2014, they were not that far from the final destination.

999Guy
10-14-2020, 11:54 AM
And nobody sees a goat level peak in Stephen Curry in 2020.:roll:Overrated as hell, some of you have been pointing out the importance of FMVPs lately, where areh his? By the way, the Warriors were alreday in the Western Conference Finals in 2014, they were not that far from the final destination.
No they weren’t stupid.

They got knocked out the first round by Chris Paul in 2013-14.

And Curry was the first and only unanimous MVP in league history.

A league with peak/prime CP3, WB, Durant, LeBron, Harden, Kawhi and more. And he unanimously topped them all.

Just shut up and go play darts dummy. I can’t believe you had the arrogant emotion on top of the dumness Of the content in the post

pandiani17
10-14-2020, 12:11 PM
No they weren’t stupid.

They got knocked out the first round by Chris Paul in 2013-14.

And Curry was the first and only unanimous MVP in league history.

A league with peak/prime CP3, WB, Durant, LeBron, Harden, Kawhi and more. And he unanimously topped them all.

Just shut up and go play darts dummy. I can’t believe you had the arrogant emotion on top of the dumness Of the content in the post

Can I play against you as I don't feel like bringing my A game?

K Xerxes
10-14-2020, 12:20 PM

Did you make this thread just to talk about Curry? Are you warriorsfan?

Anyway, 'goat level peak' with zero FMVPs. Sure.

light
10-14-2020, 12:48 PM
https://www.si.com/nba/mavericks/news/the-dallas-mavs-are-first-in-line-for-giannis-antetokounmpo-when-he-becomes-an-nba-free-agent-per-a-report?fbclid=IwAR2cAs41uha41-1Gy3k5lGlRpbhSDBU-ThVsZ2AiTF0ImQ-CjnH22Pk38T4

Another hit for the ring counting NBA fans.

Luka’s gonna win 3-5 titles before he turns 27.

Giannis is gonna catapult on public perception. These guys are gonna make Kawhi seem underrated when they get hyped.

Curry got 3 rings in 5 years, easily could’ve been 4/5, if not 5 straight. Luka with Cuban’s team building and Giannis? Lock the league up for the decade, it’s theirs.

I wonder when people will stfu about player rings cause it’s oversaturated now as it is.

Why would they win 3-5 titles? They don't even know how to win. And they may not even like eachother.

LeBron and AD would still beat them. Lakers IQ is too high for the youngins.

Ghost1
10-14-2020, 02:49 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/Fz81zLkG/luka.png

Ghost1
10-14-2020, 02:54 PM
The Don is in Greece right now... got the shit done personally

Giannis is a Maverick :pimp::bowdown:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIcurVxqtS8

starface
10-14-2020, 03:03 PM
So in other words, hes too big of a coward to pick up the phone and reach out to Lebron and say “Hey, I want to come to LA” ???

****in whatever man. Im over it. We dont need him anyway.

Have fun in Dallas COWARD.

Gohan
10-14-2020, 03:31 PM
Lmao at the curry haters in this thread, he indeed had a goat level peak

Axe
10-14-2020, 04:25 PM
He's not even going to be a free agent until next year. Smh.

Micku
10-14-2020, 04:46 PM
I thought we were done with these super teams. ****.

If Giannis goes to the Mavs with Luka and KP, shit. And Giannis would help them a lot on their weaknesses. It reminds me of Miami in 2011.